~Petra Martic~ - Page 181 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 01:38 PM   #2701
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Petra Martic~

huge save! up 4-3* third set
Advertisement

Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 01:42 PM   #2702
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

4-4 third set
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 01:43 PM   #2703
country flag croat123

15-40
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 01:47 PM   #2704
country flag croat123

broken such a shame
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 01:49 PM   #2705
country flag croat123

mp
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 01:50 PM   #2706
country flag croat123

lost
really had a great chance there for a big double result. doesn't hlep that i think huber is disgusting...
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 01:54 PM   #2707
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Kudos for effort. Giving the top seeds such a good resistance in a grand slam is no small feat. Too bad she has mixed doubles to play the same day, but let's go she at least advances there.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 01:57 PM   #2708
country flag jetglo

jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute

That was so close! I wish I could have seen them, they must be working very well together to perform like that against the number 1 seeds.

I wonder if they'll team up regularly now.
jetglo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 05:56 PM   #2709
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like she won't have to play twice today, as the rain still hasn't stopped and the match before her's needs at least a set and a half to close. Assuming there's about two more hours of light left, it's not a certainty, but an increasing possibility. Highly unlikely they'll play more than one set today.
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 05:56 PM   #2710
country flag ma re

Petra and her mixed doubles partner reitred from their match without a single point played. It was supposed to be played today. Hope she's not injured.
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 07:30 PM   #2711
country flag croat123

her partner just played back to back fifth setters and is still alive in the doubles...i think that's the reason
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 09:59 PM   #2712
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

so Petra will play Stanford and Carlsbad?
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 03:48 PM   #2713
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
so Petra will play Stanford and Carlsbad?

Looks like it........

http://www.bankofthewestclassic.com/playersstars.htm

http://www.bankofthewestclassic.com/playersstars.htm

However, it's back to the States and no early round streams or tv.....
Rex59 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 09:42 AM   #2714
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Petra is the #7 seed at Stanford. It's so great to see her seeded at a Premier event, where a single win yields 60 points.

That said, she has a very tough R1 opponent: Vania King (#61). The winner then plays Morita (#85) or Dubois (#109).

Good luck, Petra!
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 09:44 AM   #2715
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Petra is the #7 seed at Stanford. It's so great to see her seeded at a Premier event, where a single win yields 60 points.

That said, she has a very tough R1 opponent: Vania King (#61). The winner then plays Morita (#85) or Dubois (#109).

Good luck, Petra!

If she wins R1 she can easily make the quarters!
Hele. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote