~Petra Martic~ - Page 177 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 16th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #2641
country flag milesaway

milesaway is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ~Petra Martic~

Those photos were already posted along with some others on the previous page, I really like them, Petra looking good!

Darija and Marosi take the second set, 7-6.
milesaway is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 16th, 2012, 04:35 PM   #2642
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by milesaway View Post
Those photos were already posted along with some others on the previous page, I really like them, Petra looking good!

Darija and Marosi take the second set, 7-6.
oh, didn't see them my bad
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 04:38 PM   #2643
country flag milesaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
oh, didn't see them my bad
No worries, just letting you know so that you can take a look!

5 match points for Petra and Groenefeld!
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 04:40 PM   #2644
country flag milesaway

There it is, 10-4 last set! Congrats Final against Craybas and Georges!
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 04:48 PM   #2645
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Let's go take the title now

Ajmo Petra
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 05:09 PM   #2646
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

will the final be streamed?
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 11:50 AM   #2647
country flag milesaway

Petra and Groenefeld lost, it was 6-7(4) 6-4 11-9 for Craybas and Goerges. Still, seems like it was a really good effort so congrats for that and better luck next time!

Now go and get ready for Wimbledon, Petra
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 03:31 PM   #2648
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milesaway View Post
I've read somewhere around here that players don't havo to play Fed Cup, but only be eligible for the national team, whatever that means. Still, 8 years is a really long period, I guess she could have played so you must be right. A pity because I was looking forward to seeing Petra play doubles there, maybe she can enter the mixed pairs tournament.
I don't know the details of entry into Olympic doubles either, but mixed doubles certainly seem plausible. I'm not sure if the requirement of both players needing to be from the same country applies for mixed doubles as well (I would guess so), but if that's the case, then Cilic/Martic certainly sounds like an interesting pairing - in fact, I'd say that would be a team with the real potential to win a medal.
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 03:54 PM   #2649
country flag milesaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
I don't know the details of entry into Olympic doubles either, but mixed doubles certainly seem plausible. I'm not sure if the requirement of both players needing to be from the same country applies for mixed doubles as well (I would guess so), but if that's the case, then Cilic/Martic certainly sounds like an interesting pairing - in fact, I'd say that would be a team with the real potential to win a medal.
Agreed Let's hope it happens!
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 04:15 PM   #2650
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

i really think dodig/martic is the way to go in doubles. marin isn't aggressive enough at net imo
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #2651
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
i really think dodig/martic is the way to go in doubles. marin isn't aggressive enough at net imo
I agree to a point, but both of our guys are very good in doubles, so Petra would benefit from being teamed-up with either. I'd maybe give a slight advantage to Cilic because of experience, if nothing else, but I could be wrong regarding it's importance in this case.

Anyway, the idea is interesting to say the least.
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 05:23 PM   #2652
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

maybe she'll play the mixed at wimbledon too?

really wish she was playing a warm-up tournament on grass this week
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 12:35 AM   #2653
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

New CH doubles ranking for Petra this week: #58
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2012, 10:57 PM   #2654
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

At least Petra paraglided well at Bad Gastein. Nice photos..........
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 12:36 AM   #2655
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

there are a couple of really interesting articles about her on an italian web site

dont have the time to translte them, but they are really well written.

part 1 : http://www.ubitennis.com/sport/tenni...a_bianca.shtml

and part 2 : http://www.ubitennis.com/sport/tenni...a_bianca.shtml

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread