~Petra Martic~ - Page 158 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 5th, 2012, 03:21 PM   #2356
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Petra Martic~

Of course Stosur used her first ever BP in match and wins set 75!

Well almost worse than getting bageled to lose set with so many opportunities.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 5th, 2012, 03:24 PM   #2357
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post
Of course Stosur used her first ever BP in match and wins set 75!

Well almost worse than getting bageled to lose set with so many opportunities.
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 03:35 PM   #2358
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

she breaks right away on 2nd set
Old May 5th, 2012, 03:55 PM   #2359
country flag TimeyWimey

Petra is serving for 2nd set at 5-4
Old May 5th, 2012, 03:59 PM   #2360
country flag TimeyWimey

6-4
Old May 5th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #2361
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Petra loses in 3 sets, the last set the breaker at 7-6 (7-5). By scoreline I'm most impressed by this score, giving a very good accounting of herself against a top-10 player. Thought she'd get waylaid in a rout, but she put in a strong performance. Too bad we didn't get to see it. Now, I'm looking forward to Rome with better results expected.
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 05:46 PM   #2362
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

What a shame Petra couldn't win! It would be huge win for her! But great match and congratulations on that!
Hele. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 12:04 AM   #2363
country flag TimeyWimey

Old May 6th, 2012, 06:29 AM   #2364
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn't follow the live-score so at first I was really happy to see that she played such a close match against an in-form Stosur on clay. Now that I hear more about how it played out, I'm a little (or more than a little) bummed. On top of that, it's a mandatory event so Petra will get another shitty point count attatched to her ranking for a 12 month period. Unless she does a very good job on one of the bigger tournaments soon, her plan of reaching top 30 this year will go down the drain.

Good luck in Rome!
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 05:43 PM   #2365
country flag TimeyWimey

Rome's QD starts tomorrow

Court 6 - 10am

Code:
1.  [5] Kateryna Bondarenko   (UKR) v.      Anastasia Rodionova    (AUS)
2.      Paula Ormaechea       (ARG) v. [15] Mathilde Johansson     (FRA)
3.  [2] Petra Martic          (CRO) v.      Andrea Hlavackova      (CZE)
Old May 11th, 2012, 11:07 PM   #2366
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

good luck petra!
Old May 12th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #2367
country flag volume3d

volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold

Petra lost her 1QR match 76 36 57 A mess ! (last 2 matches lost in 3 sets, 67 and 57 last set results)

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 03:53 PM   #2368
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Well, in Petra's defence, Hlavackova played very well this week in Madrid and if it weren't for a lousy draw she'd get away with more than losing in R2 by a respectable margin to Azarenka.
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 04:26 PM   #2369
country flag TimeyWimey

^yeh, very unfortunate draw for Petra tbh, but at least she's not playing bad on clay it seems
Old May 14th, 2012, 02:59 PM   #2370
country flag LCD

LCD is a glorious beacon of light LCD is a glorious beacon of light LCD is a glorious beacon of light LCD is a glorious beacon of light LCD is a glorious beacon of light LCD is a glorious beacon of light LCD is a glorious beacon of light LCD is a glorious beacon of light LCD is a glorious beacon of light LCD is a glorious beacon of light LCD is a glorious beacon of light

Let's hope Madrid's challenging draw made her a little tougher.
She is Petra! She is Martic! :-)
LCD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote