~Petra Martic~ - Page 153 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 08:30 PM   #2281
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of
Re: ~Petra Martic~

Petra playing Copenhagen....

http://www.e-boksopen.com/spillere/s...open-2012.aspx
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 4th, 2012, 02:39 PM   #2282
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex59 View Post
Thanks for the info, can't say I'm surprised.
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 06:24 PM   #2283
country flag volume3d

volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold

Copenhagen R1..Martić - A.Beck 64 64....next round against some flop girl Konta

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 06:32 PM   #2284
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Hele. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 06:48 PM   #2285
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by volume3d View Post
Copenhagen R1..Martić - A.Beck 64 64....next round against some flop girl Konta
timely win, hope she could build some momentum on it
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 03:30 PM   #2286
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

6-2 6-3, easy win , quarterfinal in 2 days
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 03:39 PM   #2287
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

It was all about keeping concenration, I was a bit annoyed when she lost it at 30 up in second but luckily Konta is really not good enough.

It will be totaly different story in QF!

Good luck!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #2288
country flag CroatiaNumber1

CroatiaNumber1 is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck Petra
CroatiaNumber1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 07:11 PM   #2289
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

This is Petra's 8th(!) WTA QF

1. Portoroz 2008 (l. to Goerges)
2. Budapest 2009 (as Q; l. to Gallovits-Hall)
3. Portoroz 2009 (l. to Errani)
4. Bogota 2011 (def. Pous-Tio; then withdrew before SF match)
5. Copenhagen 2011 (def. A. Bondarenko; then l. to Safarova in SF)
6. Guangzhou 2011 (l. to Zheng)
7. Kuala Lumpur 2012 (def. Peng; then def. Jankovic in SF and lost to Hsieh in F)
8. Copenhagen 2012 (vs. Niculescu or Jovanovski)

Good luck, Petra--keep going!
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 06:35 AM   #2290
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

This match will be the first real test for Petra in Copenhagen. Hope she shows up ready, cause she'll probably face Niculescu in that one, and Monica has been doing really good this year.

Good luck!
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 05:47 PM   #2291
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
This match will be the first real test for Petra in Copenhagen. Hope she shows up ready, cause she'll probably face Niculescu in that one, and Monica has been doing really good this year.
It'll be Jovanovski; she beat Niculescu today in three sets.

Jovanovski is a tough competitor but this is still a very good opportunity for Petra. Better to play #106 than #29.

Don't blow it, Petra. Good luck!
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 06:19 PM   #2292
country flag TimeyWimey

can not watch stream now 6-4 4-6
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 06:28 PM   #2293
country flag roxi

roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future

Petra always looks pumped up and motivated :P Such a lethargic person and so much talent.. Jovanovski on the other hand looks like bad copy of Dokic, Lucic or Sprem..
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 06:32 PM   #2294
country flag TimeyWimey

double break up in the 3rd, 3-0
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #2295
country flag roxi

roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future

Up 3*-0... Can she lose this???