~Petra Martic~ - Page 152 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 9th, 2012, 10:32 PM   #2266
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of
Re: ~Petra Martic~

JJ lost today. If Aggie loses this evening, then all 3 players, Martic included, appear to be victims of jet lag after playing in Malaysia and crossing time zones. Not an excuse, but it appears reasonable, for JJ said after her loss today that she felt "lost in space" while playing, lol.
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 19th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #2267
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Petra's section of Miami draw.
She has never been able to beat Tsvetana so far in career so this is not the best draw.
Good luck!

[21] Roberta Vinci (ITA) bye
Tsvetana Pironkova (BUL) - Petra Martic (CRO)
[WC] Shuai Zhang (CHN) - Elena Baltacha (GBR)
[10] Serena Williams (USA) bye
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 08:34 PM   #2268
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Not good getting her nemesis in the lst round. Not good at all.......
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #2269
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post
She has never been able to beat Tsvetana so far in career so this is not the best draw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex59 View Post
Not good getting her nemesis in the lst round. Not good at all.......

Well, they've only played twice on the WTA (and Petra retired on one of those) so it's not like it's desperately hopeless
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 05:36 PM   #2270
country flag Rex59

Petra dismissed by Tsvetana in 2, non-competitive sets 6-3, 6-2, as expected. Simply can't handle her. Too light.........
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 05:44 PM   #2271
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah expected loss but I didn't expect it would be so onesided!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 05:54 PM   #2272
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

will she play Charleston?
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 06:03 PM   #2273
country flag Rex59

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyeszjj View Post
will she play Charleston?
As of now, don't think so, tho' there are slots still available in the qualies and main draw at this point. Maybe, she should look into it, for she didn't last one round at IW and Miami. Wouldn't hurt, so that her stateside run isn't a total washout. Plus, Pironkova is not entered either.

http://www.familycirclecup.com/pages...123164434.html
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 06:22 PM   #2274
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

it's never been close between the two of them. i don't know why either.
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 08:12 PM   #2275
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

This is definately not good for her 2012 plans, cause she needed at least one win from these two tournaments. That loss to Davis might prove expensive. Really hope she enters Charleston.
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 12:40 AM   #2276
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Hele. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 12:01 AM   #2277
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Petra and Groenefeld won their R1 match in Miami. They beat Benesova/Z Strycova 75 57 1210

In R2 they play the #6 seeds, Errani/Vinci. Good luck!
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 07:50 AM   #2278
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Really nice news, I honestly didn't think they'll make it. The next match will probably be even tougher, so I hope they'll be ready, cause you really never know in tennis.

Best of luck girls!
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 04:51 AM   #2279
country flag networthy

This week Petra reaches a doubles CH ranking of 64 (up from 71). Congratulations!
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 05:13 PM   #2280
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

little bit late, but this will always be the match to cherish

highlights of Malaysian SF against Jankovic, credit to Thomas for the source, missing 7 games in 3rd set

TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread