~Petra Martic~ - Page 147 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 4th, 2012, 07:07 AM   #2191
country flag Young 8

Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Petra Martic~

She saved a MP

Cmon Petra
Young 8 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 4th, 2012, 07:17 AM   #2192
country flag Young 8

Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats !!
Young 8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 07:33 AM   #2193
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young 8 View Post
She saved a MP

Cmon Petra
She saved that MP with unreturnable serve!
Amazing win for Petra, her best of career so far and she fought for it so well, totaly deserved!

Hopefully she can have enough strength for the final.
Regardless what happens there it's her best week in career.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 07:46 AM   #2194
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post
She saved that MP with unreturnable serve!
Amazing win for Petra, her best of career so far and she fought for it so well, totaly deserved!

Hopefully she can have enough strength for the final.
Regardless what happens there it's her best week in career.
I totally agree. This tourney represents the best Petra has played. Her match with Peng was just about the same, nailing backhand down-the-line winners repeatedly and keeping her game on the court. Her serve is one of best, her dropper excellent. Her ground game always seemed to lack, but she showed remarkable consistency with such throughout this event. Today's match with JJ was great, high quality stuff from both players, coupled with great sportsmanship from Jelena at the end. Enjoyable 3 hour match this was.

Fatigue will likely play a role this evening with Su-wei, who is a nice player in her own right. After playing in high heat (90's with sun) and high humidity wouldn't be surprised with a drop-off in quality from Petra. Yet, who knows, maybe she can find the strength from within to see it through. We'll see in about 2 hr and some mins.......
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 07:47 AM   #2195
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Delighted for her! Really looking forward to the final.

Ajmo Petra
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 08:35 AM   #2196
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute

What a tournament. Just when I was beginning to lose hope, this happens.
Langers is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 08:41 AM   #2197
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, another fantastic win. After such a wins she really deserved a title. But I'm afraid she'll be way to tired( all of her matches were in 3 and this today was the longest)
But great tournament!
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 08:54 AM   #2198
country flag _inocencia_

_inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all

bravo petra, nisam očekivala da će dobit jankovićku. puno sreće u finalu!
_inocencia_ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 09:04 AM   #2199
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Just amazing win for Petra. If that are normal conditions Petra definitely would be favorite, but I'm afraid after more than 3 hours marathon she will run out of gas in final. Although, as someone who has played tennis before, I can say two matches in one day for player are "normal thing" and players are usually prepared for much more than that. Anyway, good luck Petra.
Hele. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 09:23 AM   #2200
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

In case of a loss her ranking will be around #59, and in case of a win it could go as high as #54 - not bad

What's not so good is the fact that Petra failed at many mandatory events in the past 12 months. In fact, out of 8 mandatory events played in that period, she made just 3 decent results (Miami, Wimbledon and US Open), while in other 5 she collected a total of just 29 points (which can't be replaced by another result for 52 weeks).

But a good thing is, that she has very little points to defend in the coming months. Out of those notable results there is just Miami with 50 points and Copenhagen (just before Wimbledon) with 130 so things are looking pretty nice.
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 10:07 AM   #2201
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
In case of a loss her ranking will be around #59, and in case of a win it could go as high as #54 - not bad

What's not so good is the fact that Petra failed at many mandatory events in the past 12 months. In fact, out of 8 mandatory events played in that period, she made just 3 decent results (Miami, Wimbledon and US Open), while in other 5 she collected a total of just 29 points (which can't be replaced by another result for 52 weeks).

But a good thing is, that she has very little points to defend in the coming months. Out of those notable results there is just Miami with 50 points and Copenhagen (just before Wimbledon) with 130 so things are looking pretty nice.
Does she have a chance for Olympics ? When is ranking deadline ? She needs to be in top 56, or 46 ?

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 10:17 AM   #2202
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by volume3d View Post
Does she have a chance for Olympics ? When is ranking deadline ? She needs to be in top 56, or 46 ?
Top 56 from June 11th rankings are direct entries (a few WC's will be given as well, but I wouldn't count on that).

Links to stream:
http://www.lshunter.tv/tennis-live-streaming-video.html
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 10:24 AM   #2203
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

1-1
She needs to win it in 2 somehow
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 10:30 AM   #2204
ajmo!

Petra 3-1
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 10:36 AM   #2205
ajmo!

3-2..petra had 2 bps for 4-1
Closed Thread