~Petra Martic~ - Page 110 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 8th, 2011, 07:17 PM   #1636
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Petra Martic~

^^
Good to hear that she showed emotion, lot of her matches are so lacking of it.
Too bad she can't play really good for long enough to have some easier matches.
Still good win and QF opponent is not unbeatable also.
Good luck!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 8th, 2011, 07:18 PM   #1637
country flag Foals.

Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold

Petra It looks like she made it very hard for herself, but it's better that you win these matches after choking from a winning position.

Good luck against Alona.
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 06:58 AM   #1638
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, that was a drama! Of course, given that Halep took out Sevastova, and even bageled her, it wasn't really surprising to see that she eventually started playing better during this match. So kudos to Petra for not allowing the choke of the year out there

Alona will be tough, but you obviously never know with these girls - it'll all depend on the day I guess

Good luck Petra!
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 11:35 AM   #1639
country flag volume3d

volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold

Martic *4-3 ....weird match!

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 11:38 AM   #1640
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by volume3d View Post
Martic *4-3 ....weird match!
Weird to say the least - a competition in UE's so far. Petra not going for too much so far, but she's lucky that Alona isn't doing much better either - especially on serve; when her serve goes out, it's "undoubtably out"
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 11:44 AM   #1641
country flag volume3d

volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Weird to say the least - a competition in UE's so far. Petra not going for too much so far, but she's lucky that Alona isn't doing much better either - especially on serve; when her serve goes out, it's "undoubtably out"
lolweird! i cant watch it...they look like 2 amateurs!probably because of my stream, cam angle is crazy!and they both look so skinny, i cant watch!
some great winners by petra

EDIT 6:4 for petra....13W and 21UE lol

Old Jun 10th, 2011, 11:54 AM   #1642
country flag ma re

Petra giving too much away, but still won that set. Hopefully set #2 will be as comfortable. At the start of the match I had a feeling like they want to give eachother the win and couldn't settle who should take the gift Now it's a bit better, but Petra is much better than the score suggests at the moment.
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 01:09 PM   #1643
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

well, it took three sets...
still, great win. bondarenko is exactly the type of player that petra hates playing
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 01:17 PM   #1644
country flag ma re

Well isn't that niiiice Second semifinal of the year, the first one being Bogota. Hope that at least this time she'll actually get to play in that semi. Next is the winner between Safarova and Zhang, so whoever it is, it'll be a tough one.

Hope she can make it a better match than today. Best of luck
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 01:22 PM   #1645
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

A lot of luck with the draw, but good that she took advantage of it.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 01:39 PM   #1646
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Hele. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 01:44 PM   #1647
country flag ma re

Just checked h2h stats, Petra leads Safarova 1:0, they met in R1 of '09 Budapest (for which Petra qualified as the 3rd seed of qualies and WTA #135; later went on to reach the QF there), but that was clay and two years ago, when neither was where they are now. Safarova was already very good (8th seed, ranked #47 at the time), but Petra was still quite inexperienced. Still, she managed to win in straights.

Against S. Zhang she never played.
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 04:39 PM   #1648
country flag kuroishijin

kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light

Great result from Petra, top 100 here we come again !
kuroishijin is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 05:15 PM   #1649
country flag ma re

By reaching the finals in Copenhagen she could again become Croatian #1.
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 12:57 PM   #1650
country flag volume3d

Petra 6:1 *4:0 .....amazing lob for 4:0!

Closed Thread