Who is going?? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 22nd, 2006, 04:16 AM   #1
country flag rated_next

rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute
Who is going??

I will be attending this tournament all the way from Vancouver, Canada

I'll be there from qualies to the semifinals

anyone else coming??
rated_next is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 22nd, 2006, 07:39 AM   #2
country flag jirobkk

jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future
Re: Who is going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by rated_next View Post

anyone else coming??
I will be there from Qulaifying as well.
Hope to see you there
Jiro
Jiro's Facebook
My favorite players are Chris Evert and Jimmy Connors.
Congrats to Tammy for her fourth title in Japan Women's Open 2010.
jirobkk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2006, 03:28 PM   #3
country flag Nicky_608

Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of

I want to go but I can't it's too far from my home
Old Dec 23rd, 2006, 05:07 AM   #4
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute

maybe Sat and Sunday
Old Dec 24th, 2006, 04:13 AM   #5
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Any chance you could take some pictures of Marina there
Old Dec 25th, 2006, 04:08 AM   #6
country flag suryoprawiro

suryoprawiro is just really nice suryoprawiro is just really nice suryoprawiro is just really nice suryoprawiro is just really nice suryoprawiro is just really nice suryoprawiro is just really nice suryoprawiro is just really nice suryoprawiro is just really nice suryoprawiro is just really nice suryoprawiro is just really nice suryoprawiro is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by rated_next View Post

anyone else coming??
I'll be there from sunday until wednesday. I come from Jakarta Indonesia.
suryoprawiro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2006, 04:59 PM   #7
country flag firehorse

firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of

So fra..I heard the tournament is quite weak...no TOP 20 players committed...the list will be released next week..so far Bartoli, Santagelo, Bammers...so many of them listed Paris is first choice.....
firehorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2006, 06:42 PM   #8
country flag ASP0315

ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehorse View Post
So fra..I heard the tournament is quite weak...no TOP 20 players committed...the list will be released next week..so far Bartoli, Santagelo, Bammers...so many of them listed Paris is first choice.....
What about Mirza??
ASP0315 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2006, 06:44 PM   #9
country flag rated_next

rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the update

I love Bartoli, Bammer and Santangelo -- so I'm happy

I thought Shahar would come as well though
rated_next is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2006, 08:58 PM   #10
country flag firehorse

firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASP0315 View Post
What about Mirza??

I do not know....they are working on the list....so many players from Tokyo heading to Paris and play in quali in Paris indoor....I have asked them about Chinese girls also...no confirmation yet but more likely Na Li and Zheng Jie will play Paris...thats all I know...I guess we have to wait until next week.
firehorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2006, 02:17 PM   #11
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Bartoli will be top seed
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote