Laura Robson - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 7th, 2008, 04:37 PM   #766
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of
Re: Laura Robson

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenus_2k8 View Post
That makes Sam the oldest at 17? Or is she 18?? So much young talent I hope they keep this up!
Yep Sam is 17, so the semi finalists are:

17 v 15
14 v 16

which is pretty good i'd say
Advertisement

Old Nov 7th, 2008, 05:24 PM   #767
country flag serenus_2k8

serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
Yep Sam is 17, so the semi finalists are:

17 v 15
14 v 16

which is pretty good i'd say
Yeh not bad! Good luck to them all!

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

venuswilliams serenawilliams
serenus_2k8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 07:37 PM   #768
country flag Europe rocks

Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Laura, good luck in the SF
Europe rocks is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 8th, 2008, 05:10 AM   #769
country flag e.kelly

e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light

Is this her last tournament of the year?
e.kelly is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 8th, 2008, 08:26 AM   #770

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

^^Probably in seniors, she's on the acceptance lists for Eddie Herr and the Orange bowl in the juniors.
Old Nov 8th, 2008, 01:58 PM   #771

Laura beat Tara 6-3 6-3 (she really likes that scoreline...)

Plays Sam Vickers in the final who beat Jen Ren 4-6 6-4 6-3.
Old Nov 8th, 2008, 02:01 PM   #772
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute

Go Laura!

And good result for Sam Vickers who qualified. But Laura should be favourite to take the title.
Wintermute is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 8th, 2008, 02:01 PM   #773
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by e5dawsonj View Post
laura seems to like the 6-3, 6-3 scoreline radwanska, obziler, cornish and now mezak
Tara Moore Added to the 3 & 3 list

well done laura take the title
well done also to tara, good week for her

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 8th, 2008, 02:39 PM   #774

Quick report from Jack on BT.net:

Laura was amazing today, tara played very good aswell and the match was a lot closer than the scoreline suggested. the match was about break point conversions, with laura braking the serve of moore's at 3-3 and at 5-3, however laura saved all of the 5bp's against her in the first set.
Second set was slightly more one sided with tara getting more and more frustrated at not taking her chances on the robson serve and after braking serve at 2-2 laura showed her class to win the next 4 games and the match
Old Nov 8th, 2008, 03:03 PM   #775
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Take the title, Laura!
Derek. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 8th, 2008, 03:06 PM   #776
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

Goosd luck for your firsts Senior title!
2008- 25K Jersey, 75K Torhout
2009- 25K Changwong, 75K Shrewsbury
2010- 100K Midland, 50K Nottingham
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 8th, 2008, 03:10 PM   #777
country flag Dodoboy.

Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute

Come on laura!

Go get em!
Dodoboy. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 8th, 2008, 03:21 PM   #778
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

Laura

*hingis_forever* is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 8th, 2008, 03:22 PM   #779
country flag Noctis
Marcela X

Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute

Go Laura Nowww
Noctis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 8th, 2008, 03:24 PM   #780
country flag e.kelly

e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light

What is her ranking now
e.kelly is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread