Laura Robson - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 2nd, 2007, 10:39 PM   #16
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of
Re: Laura Robson

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 3rd, 2007, 02:41 PM   #17
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

well done Laura on the Eddie Herr 14's
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2008, 12:14 AM   #18
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

*bump*

Laura is currently playing a grade 1 event in Czech Republic and is through to the quarterfinal after destroying Monika Tumova 62 60! She has a very exciting quarterfinal match against Zarina Diyas who has been in awesome form as well! Laura is currently ranked 187 in the junior rankings which is awesome considering she just turned 14!

*hingis_forever* is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 1st, 2008, 02:42 PM   #19

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Laura thru to semis of the 2008 Les Petits 14's
cant wait to see her play myself.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
Old Feb 1st, 2008, 03:01 PM   #20

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg View Post
Laura thru to semis of the 2008 Les Petits 14's
cant wait to see her play myself.
Are you going to Tarbes? If so you better give a thorough report on Laura, especially after she destroys Gavrilova in the final!

Old Feb 1st, 2008, 08:46 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by *hingis_forever* View Post
Are you going to Tarbes? If so you better give a thorough report on Laura, especially after she destroys Gavrilova in the final!
if only...... being married has a downside too....miss out on too much tennis
Old Feb 2nd, 2008, 08:47 PM   #22

Laura is in the final after a 76(7) 60 win over Kolar. Her opponent in the final... Daria Gavrilova! Should be a great match!

Old Feb 6th, 2008, 10:40 AM   #23
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

I saw the second set on the final on ES. Laura has such a great game!!!! She is very complete & mature for her age, I think. She has good grounstrokes, not as powerful as Daria's but she can find much depth & nice angles on her forehand. I like the way she constructs her rallies, playing very long to finish at the net. Her first serve is just excellent, much variety & power . I honestly think she is a better player that Gavrilova who is a mix of Sharapova (with some aggressive shots) & Smashnova (she always hit moonballs in defense! ). She has more skills & plays smarter.
What made the difference is first, the fact that Daria seemed much fresher than Laura & then the frustration Laura felt because of very close calls which favoured Gavrilova. She hit too many doublefault as well. She completely lost her concentration from 3/3 to the end.
She was very sad when she received the finalist trophy .

Good luck Laura in your next matches . She is definitely one of those players that willl bring something to the tour.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 03:12 PM   #24
country flag jamatthews

jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the report.
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 03:37 PM   #25

thanx for the report

Nouf says he will upload the match.
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 12:37 PM   #26
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

I saw a bit of the second set on youtube and I mostly agree with Iceland.

She looked so frustrated near the end of the match.

I like Daria's style of play as well.

I want to see the full match.
Natash. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 24th, 2008, 06:50 PM   #27
country flag Natash.

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

Lost 6-3 6-3 to Daria again in the European Cup.
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 02:44 AM   #28

Laura is back playing again this week at a grade 2 in France on clay. However, the draw is very strong. In the first round she faces WC Nathalie Mohn, who is ranked in the 500s in the WTA! If she wins that she faces #1 seed Ana Bogdan! Give it your best Laura!

Old Apr 7th, 2008, 10:22 PM   #29
country flag Natash.

She won! Great win! 7-6 in the third.
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 10:30 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natash. View Post
She won! Great win! 7-6 in the third.
Yes, it was a great win for Laura! I think she can beat Bogdan but she will have to play really well! Go Laura!

Closed Thread