The Barmy Army - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 10th, 2006, 08:59 PM   #1
country flag Europe rocks

Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute
The Barmy Army

Good luck to Anne, Mel and Katie Hopefully they can get a few wins and qualify here to kick off 2007 with a bang, but with the Brits, especially these 3 you never know what to expect
Europe rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 14th, 2006, 06:15 PM   #2
country flag CrybabyRussiafan

CrybabyRussiafan is a name known to all CrybabyRussiafan is a name known to all CrybabyRussiafan is a name known to all CrybabyRussiafan is a name known to all CrybabyRussiafan is a name known to all CrybabyRussiafan is a name known to all CrybabyRussiafan is a name known to all CrybabyRussiafan is a name known to all CrybabyRussiafan is a name known to all CrybabyRussiafan is a name known to all CrybabyRussiafan is a name known to all
Re: The Barmy Army

Very true...Anne, Katie and Mel, usually one does well whilst the other goes through a rough patch. I hope at least one makes it through to the main draw and the others win at least one match in qualies
CrybabyRussiafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2006, 10:36 PM   #3

Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute

Katie got into the qualifying draw on her own rank, so Amanda now has the feed up spot Four girls out to New Zealand now
Old Dec 28th, 2006, 02:52 AM   #4
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

I'm really excited about 2007 for our girls because our bests players just keep improving. I think we'll still have these 3 in the top 200 all next year along with Amanda, Sarah, Georgie, Bally (hopefully), Naomi, and maybe Rebecca. It would also be nice for players like Sarah Coles, Danielle Brown, Natasha Khan, and Anna Smith to get up their with our juniors like Jade, Yasmin, Naomi B., Stephanie, Jocelyn, Hannah, and Tara getting established in the 300-700 range. WOW! There's so much to look forward to!

*hingis_forever* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2006, 08:50 PM   #5

But we've got to make sure we don't expect too much, that's what we always seem to do Hopefully 2007 will be a good year for all of our girls