Tennis Slovenia poll - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Should Srebotniks forum be turned into a Tennis Slovenia forum?

Yes 6 75.00%
No 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old Sep 30th, 2009, 05:56 AM   #1
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Tennis Slovenia poll

As suggested in the other thread here is a poll. I will leave it open for a week.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 30th, 2009, 06:55 AM   #2
country flag Tanja8

Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of
Re: Tennis Slovenia poll

Well, as there are only two possibilities, I vote for Tennis Slovenia Forum. Because the situation now is so ridiculous it has to be changed.

But I really can`t understand why Kata`s subforum has to be sacrificed ...

Would it help if she did some bikini posing, had sex on the court or breast implants?

Majerič, Hercog, Rampre, ...
Šarapova, Kerber, Kirilenko, Makarova, Robson, Pavljučenkova, Svitolina, Vekić, Putinceva, ...
Tanja8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 01:21 PM   #3
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute

^^seconded, I'm forced to vote yes. It's not understandable that we can't keep her forum, but everything's better than threads of other Slovene girls floating in the basement of this board.
Boreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 03:36 PM   #4
esdee

esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of

I voted no but don't really like either option. Tennis Slovenia with Kata sub-forum would have been my suggestion.
esdee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2009, 09:08 PM   #5
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

^^ kinda the same here , but I voted yes .

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2009, 06:26 PM   #6
country flag Tanja8

Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of

?

Majerič, Hercog, Rampre, ...
Šarapova, Kerber, Kirilenko, Makarova, Robson, Pavljučenkova, Svitolina, Vekić, Putinceva, ...
Tanja8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2009, 12:45 PM   #7
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Tennis Slovenia it is
Old Oct 19th, 2009, 04:56 PM   #8
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

I think the Tennis Slovenia forum makes sense, but it's a bit awkward that all Kata related threads are now scattered over that forum. We should make sure that new threads are clearly labeled. In response to some of the comments made here: I don't think this move has anything to do with Kata's injury. On the contrary, it's more likely that Kata's example has inspired younger players, generating a higher visibility of and increased interest in Slovenian tennis, ultimately leading to the inevitable creation of a Slovenian tennis forum.
vanoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote