Merry Xmas from the SS Dementieva! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 16th, 2006, 12:31 PM   #1
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute
Merry Xmas from the SS Dementieva!

Well...

My Credit cards are maxed..
I have got holly stuck into my foot
I have just zapped myself with the Xmas lights!

IT can only mean one thing...

Santas got the Reindeer Gassed up and the Sat Nav Programmed

Christmas time is almost here!

I am sure I have probably pissed off a few people on this board at times ,but as far as I see it ,nothing is ever personal and its all part of the "WtaWorld" life!

So it just remains for me to say on behalf of myself and the crew of the SS Dementieva ,a very merry Christmas to all and a great New Year ,stay safe and have fun!

Tell you what!

shall we do it all again next year?

Heres to 2007!!

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 16th, 2006, 01:17 PM   #2
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Merry Xmas from the SS Dementieva!

Old Dec 16th, 2006, 02:16 PM   #3
country flag Bolero

Bolero is a splendid one to behold Bolero is a splendid one to behold Bolero is a splendid one to behold Bolero is a splendid one to behold Bolero is a splendid one to behold Bolero is a splendid one to behold Bolero is a splendid one to behold Bolero is a splendid one to behold Bolero is a splendid one to behold Bolero is a splendid one to behold Bolero is a splendid one to behold

Hell yeah
Bolero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2006, 04:21 PM   #4
country flag SIN DIOS NI LEY

SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos todavia !!

SIN DIOS NI LEY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2006, 06:27 PM   #5
pav

pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Xmas, pump the bilges, fasten the deckchair and attend to the service of this great vessel for the new season
Old Dec 16th, 2006, 07:01 PM   #6
country flag selecta

selecta has much to be proud of selecta has much to be proud of selecta has much to be proud of selecta has much to be proud of selecta has much to be proud of selecta has much to be proud of selecta has much to be proud of selecta has much to be proud of selecta has much to be proud of selecta has much to be proud of selecta has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Merry Xmas from the SS Dementieva!

marry xmas elena
selecta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote