How do you upload a match? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 19th, 2006, 09:00 AM   #1
country flag Verdasco

Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold
How do you upload a match?

Most of you will probably laugh at this but how do you actually upload a match? I have some matches on DVD but I have no idea how to upload them.

If anybody could help me that would be great.

Thanks
Verdasco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 22nd, 2006, 12:54 PM   #2
country flag rottweily

rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do you upload a match?

Simplest way is to use dvddecrypter and upload the vob files, but those are really big.
From that point on I use my own command line scripts, but those are not for laymen.

That said, if you have any matches with Justine I really want them