Websites for ordering DVDs - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 18th, 2008, 02:30 PM   #76
country flag LethalLindsay

LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all
Re: Websites for ordering DVDs

http://www.freewebs.com/wta-dvds/.....this one charges $8- US BEFORE shipping...........http://www.geocities.com/masteroften....html.....this one doesn't tell you the shipping for outside USA.........nor do half of the others!.....So get your facts right before you say stupid things!

"..........AND THAT'S, KICKIN' YOUR ASS........."

MOLI, MOLI, MOLI......OI OI OI !!!!
LethalLindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:21 PM   #77
country flag gz8717

gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalLindsay View Post
$3.50-$4.50 for the firsat one then a $1- = for any others!.....Are you mad?!....That's the best deal out there!....Some of these websites being promoted here charge like 5 EUROS PER DISC for shipping........obviously someone is paying you to advertise other sites!......She is the nicest lady and very cheap......
Quote:
http://www.freewebs.com/wta-dvds/.....this one charges $8- US BEFORE shipping...........http://www.geocities.com/masteroften....html.....this one doesn't tell you the shipping for outside USA.........nor do half of the others!.....So get your facts right before you say stupid things!
I do trade and purchase DVDs with some of these sites you guys mentioned in this thread. I just don't think $3.5 to $4.5 for one disc should be called cheap, and you have to admit that not everyone can or need to purchase 10 discs at a time, right?

Some of those sites mentioned here do charge ridiculously high prices for shipping, and that's why I never purchase anything from them. But the fact that their shipping charge is higher than the site you recommend doesn't make the one you recommend cheap at shipping charge.

By the way, "obviously someone is paying you to advertise other sites!" ?! Have you seen me promoting any site in this thread? That's the most ridiculous thing in your replies. Maybe you should get your facts right before you tell others to.
gz8717 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 06:33 PM   #78

LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gz8717 View Post
I do trade and purchase DVDs with some of these sites you guys mentioned in this thread. I just don't think $3.5 to $4.5 for one disc should be called cheap, and you have to admit that not everyone can or need to purchase 10 discs at a time, right?

Some of those sites mentioned here do charge ridiculously high prices for shipping, and that's why I never purchase anything from them. But the fact that their shipping charge is higher than the site you recommend doesn't make the one you recommend cheap at shipping charge.

By the way, "obviously someone is paying you to advertise other sites!" ?! Have you seen me promoting any site in this thread? That's the most ridiculous thing in your replies. Maybe you should get your facts right before you tell others to.
Then perhaps you should be complaining about the Postal Service in North America and their costs....rather than attacking a nice lady who does good deals.

i am also confused.......she is cheaper than other websites out there and therefore not better than them?.......Let me get this right.....her shipping prices are lower, but she is not cheap?.....Do you even read what you write before you post it?.........

Last edited by LethalLindsay : Nov 18th, 2008 at 06:39 PM. Reason: spelling errors
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 06:41 AM   #79
country flag gz8717

gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice

Quote:
Then perhaps you should be complaining about the Postal Service in North America and their costs....rather than attacking a nice lady who does good deals.

i am also confused.......she is cheaper than other websites out there and therefore not better than them?.......Let me get this right.....her shipping prices are lower, but she is not cheap?.....Do you even read what you write before you post it?.........
Your reply is just being more and more ridiculous. I was just saying what I think of the prices. Her shipping prices are definitly lower than some of those sites, but not low enough to be called "cheap", as I did come across someone charging lower than this nice lady on shipping, and I purchased some DVDs from one of these sites you guys promoted here and he doesn't charge anyting on shipping (This guy is also living in North America). That's why I don't call it cheap even it's lower than some of the others.

I'm sure she's a very nice lady and does good deals with everyone who's interested in purchasing. In fact most people promoting their sites here are very nice, I did contact with many of them for more details. Posting comments agasint her prices doesn't necessarily mean I'm attacking her. You're just overreacting to whatever not good to that lady's site.
Old Nov 21st, 2008, 12:08 AM   #80
country flag Dave.
Winner

Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute

How have I never seen this thread?!

This is great
Dave. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 03:54 PM   #81

Hi guys.....Just wanted to let everyone know I just bought ore matches from http://tennisondvd.bravehost.com/index.html and they are now on sale for only $4- a match for holidays!......The quality was really good as always too! Later!

Old Dec 6th, 2008, 10:42 PM   #82
country flag laurie

laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, just to let you know my site has been off for a month but is back on now, http://classictennismatches.net/ I've also updated the matches and menu, cheers

http://www.classictennismatches.net/
laurie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 08:42 PM   #83
country flag Pablius

Pablius is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheDeuce View Post
There is also another site with thousands of matches > http://dvdtenis.webs.com/
Pablius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 08:51 PM   #84
country flag Pablius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremaduratenis View Post
thanks for the website
Have you got a collection of tennis matches? I am from Spain and I have got more than 3,000 matches recorded. We could maybe do some swaps, don't we?
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 08:55 PM   #85
country flag Pablius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikatxu View Post
Hello,

Mi list of matches that I have is in this page: http://tenisdvd.mforos.com/

Thanks.

Mikatxu
Could you please let me know how could I get your complete list of matches? I have got a huge collection of tennis matches at http://dvdtenis.webs.com/
Old Jan 18th, 2009, 01:11 AM   #86

New Prices at http://tennisondvd.bravehost.com/ind..............and she is so nice!

Old Jan 28th, 2009, 04:41 AM   #87
country flag akash2008

akash2008 is an unknown quantity at this point

they said, no, that three weeks was the normal protocol. I also asked if they offered discounts for ordering four or more and they said no.

I'm sorry, but I sale videos quite often on my website as well, taping each one individually, and I do my best to make sure the customer receives their order within a week
akash2008 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2009, 10:45 AM   #88
country flag gz8717

Quote:
Originally Posted by akash2008 View Post
they said, no, that three weeks was the normal protocol. I also asked if they offered discounts for ordering four or more and they said no.

I'm sorry, but I sale videos quite often on my website as well, taping each one individually, and I do my best to make sure the customer receives their order within a week
Which website are you talking about? And would you mind posting your own DVD selling website? PM me if you don't want to make it public, thanks.
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 04:37 PM   #89

I just ordered like 11 matches from http://tennisondvd.bravehost.com/index.html and it cost me all of about US $55-.........I then hadf to order three other matches Drew didn't have, from a UK website and it cost me like US $47-!......For THREE matches!......People should only buy from Drew.....Quality and Price is awesome!

Old Feb 10th, 2009, 10:31 PM   #90
country flag freewheeling_it

freewheeling_it is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is a brief list of my own tennis matches
1988 US Open:

Lendl v Davis
Connors v Aldrich
Agassi v Kriek
Gomez v Krickstein
Connors v Agassi
Chang v Wilkison
Mcenroe v Woodforde
Edberg v Krickstein
Wilander v Woodforde
Wilander v Pernfors
Wilander v Curren
Wilander v Cahill
Lendl v Agassi
Lendl v Wilander
Evert v Torres & Wiesner
Graf v Hanika/Sabatini

1989 Forest Hills Agassi v Krickstein & Lendl
1989 French Open
Agassi v Courier
Chang v Chesnokov & Lendl
Graf v Sanchez

1989 Wimbledon :
Mcenroe v Pugh/Fitzgerald/Wilander/Edberg
Chang v Schaphers
Evert v Fendick
Navratilova v Lindqvist / Graf
Flach & Seguso v Fitzgerald / Jarryd

1989 US Open :

Lendl v Courier
Agassi v Grabb
Chang v Mayotte
Connors v Gomez
Becker v Pernfors
Graf v Fairbank
Evert v Seles
Mcenroe doubles
Lendl v Agassi / Becker
Becker v Krickstein
Graf v Sabatini
Navratilova v Garrison /Graf
Sampras v Wilander

Becker v Lendl / Edberg

1987 Orlando Connors v Gilbert & van Rensburg
1987 Piscataway Sukova v MccNeil
1987 Chicago Mayotte v Teltscher & Pate
1987 Dallas WCT McEnroe v Edberg & Mecir
1987 Family Circle Maleeva v Evert & Graf
1987 French Open Maleeva v Evert
1987 French Open Graf v Navratilova
1987 French Open Lendl v Wilander
1987 Wimbledon Mayotte v Wilkison
1987 Wimbledon Becker v Doohan
1987 Wimbledon Navratilova v Evert & Graf
1987 Wimbledon Lendl v Cash
1987 US Open McEnroe v Reneberg & Zivojinovic
1987 US Open Cash v Lundgren
1987 US Open Connors v Grabb/Leconte/Lendl
1987 US Open Evert v Maleeva
1987 US Open Graf v Tarabini
1987 US Open Navratilova v Lindqvist & Graf
1987 US Open Edberg v Wilander
1987 US Open Lendl v Wilander
1987 AT&t Lendl v Annacone
1987 AT&T McEnroe v Connors & Annacone
1987 Stakes Match Lendl v Cash and Round robin with MCEnroe,Edberg,Cash &
Lendl
1988 Dallas WCT Becker v Edberg
1988 Orlando Mecir v Chesnokov
1988 Family Circle Cup Navratilova v Sabatini
1988 Chicago Mayotte v Annacone
1988 TOC Agassi v Krickstein
1988 TOC Agassi v Zivojinovic
1988 French Open Agassi v Gustaffsson & Wilander
1988 French Open Wilander v Leconte
1988 French Open Evert v Sanchez
1988 French Open Navratilova v Zvereva
1988 French Open Graf v Zvereva
1988 Wimbledon Connors v Rostagno
1988 Wimbledon Becker v Giammalva
1988 Wimbledon Navratilova v Evert & Graf
1988 Wimbledon Mecir v Edberg
1988 Wimbledon Becker v Lendl & Edberg

1990 Lipton Agassi v Edberg
1990 French Open Agassi v Courier Svensson Gomez
1990 US Open Agassi v Berger Becker Sampras
1990 Masters Agassi v Becker Edberg

1991 French open Agassi v Becker Courier
1991 Wimbledon Agassi v Prpic(brief) Wheaton

1992 French open Agassi v Sanchez (brief)
v Courier
1992 Wimbledon Agassi v Rostagno Becker Mcenroe Ivanisevic
1992 US Open Agassi v Siemerink Costa Courier

1993 Wimbledon Agassi v Krajicek Sampras

1994 Wimbledon agassi v Krickstein Martin
1994 US Open agassi v Ferreira Chang Martin Stich
1990 Lipton Agassi d Edberg
1990 Lipton Seles d Wiesner
1990 Lipton Leach Pugh d Becker Motta
1990 Family Circle Cup Navratilova d Capriati
1990 French Open Agassi d Courier
1990 French Open Capriati d Paz
1990 French Open Agassi d Svensson
1990 French Open Gomez d Agassi
1990 Wimbledon Chang d Kratzmann
1990 Wimbledon Graf v Capriati
1990 Wimbledon Navratilova v Sabatini
1990 Wimbledon Lendl v Shelton
1990 Wimbledon Lendl v Pearce
1990 Wimbledon Lendl v Edberg
1990 Wimbledon Edberg v Chang
1990 Wimbledon Edberg v Bergstroem
1990 Wimbledon Edberg v Becker
1990 Wimbledon Becker v Gilbert
1990 Wimbledon Ivanisevic v Curren
1990 Wimbledon Seles v Garrison
1990 Wimbledon Graf v Garrison
1990 Wimbledon Navratilova v Garrison
1990 New Haven Rostagno v Chesnokov
1990 New Haven Rostagno v Woodbridge
1990 US Open Preview show
1990 US Open Highlight shows
1990 US Open Capriati v ?
1990 US Open Capriati v Graf
1990 US Open Lendl v Bloom
1990 US Open Cash v Krickstein
1990 US Open McEnroe v Sanchez
1990 US Open McEnroe v Sampras
1990 US Open Agassi v Berger
1990 US Open Agassi v Becker
1990 US Open Agassi v Sampras
1990 US Open Becker v Cahill
1990 US Open Sabatini v Fernandez
1990 US Open Graf v Sanchez Vicario
1990 US Open Graf v Sabatini
1990 US Open Mens doubles final
1990 Milan Shootout Lendl Mcenroe Edberg Agassi Cash Noah Edberg Svensson
1990 ATP Semis Agassi v Becker
1990 ATP Semis Agassi v Edberg
1991 Lipton Courier d Wheaton
1991 Lipton Seles d Sabatini
1991 Family Circle Cup Semis & Final
1991 French Open Chang d Forget
1991 French Open Courier v Larsson
1991 French Open Courier v Agassi
1991 French Open Becker v Agassi
1991 French Open Seles v Sanchez Vicario
1991 Wimbledon Mcenroe v Stolle
1991 Wimbledon Mcenroe v Fleurian
1991 Wimbledon Connors v Krickstein
1991 Wimbledon Connors v Rostagno
1991 Wimbledon Borg feature on NBC
1991 Wimbledon Ivanisevic v Brown
1991 Wimbledon Sampras v Rostagno
1991 Wimbledon Becker v Forget
1991 Wimbledon Agassi v Wheaton
1991 Wimbledon Sabatini v Capriati
1991 Wimbledon Graf v Sabatini
1991 Wimbledon Becker v Wheaton
1991 Wimbledon Stich v Becker
1991 Wimbledon Lendl v Washington
1991 Wimbledon Agassi v Prpic
1991 Indianapolis Becker v Sampras
1991 US Open warm up Capriati v Sabatini (not their quarterfinal match)
1991 US Open Connors v Mcenroe
1991 US Open Connors v Novacek
1991 US Open Connors v Krickstein
1991 US Open Connors v Courier
1991 US Open Mcenroe v Chang
1991 US Open Navratilova v Shriver
1991 US Open Graf v Navratilova
1991 US Open Seles v Capriati
1991 US Open Navratilova v Seles
1991 US Open Lendl v Edberg
1991 US Open Courier v Edberg
1991 US Open Fitzgerald Jarryd v Davis Pate
1991 US Open Highlight shows
1991 ATP FINAL Sampras v Courier
1992 Lipton Seles v ?
1992 Lipton Chang v Mancini
1992 French Open Courier v Medvedev
1992 French Open Courier v Agassi
1992 French Open Courier v Korda
1992 French Open Agassi v Sanchez
1992 French Open Seles v Graf
1992 Wimbledon Courier v Olkhovskiy
1992 Wimbledon Agassi v Rostagno
1992 Wimbledon Mcenroe v Cash
1992 Wimbledon Mcenroe v Olkhovskiy
1992 Wimbledon Mcenroe v Forget
1992 Wimbledon Mcenroe v Agassi
1992 Wimbledon Becker v Agassi
1992 Wimbledon Ivanisevic v Edberg
1992 Wimbledon Ivanisevic v Agassi
1992 Wimbledon Graf v Seles
1992 Wimbledon Navratilova v Seles
1992 Wimbledon Graf v Sabatini
1992 Wimbledon Mcenroe Stich v Reneberg ?
1992 Olympic coverage
1992 Mahwah Seles v Capriati
1992 US Open Arthur Ashe Kids Day
1992 US Open Highlight shows
1992 US Open Mcenroe v Fromberg
1992 US Open Mcenroe v Courier
1992 US Open Courier v Agassi
1992 US Open Becker v Lendl
1992 US Open Agassi v Siemerink
1992 US Open Courier v Sampras
1992 US Open Sampras v Forget
1992 US Open Sampras v Edberg