Websites for ordering DVDs - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 15th, 2007, 08:11 AM   #61
country flag sania mirza

sania mirza is just really nice sania mirza is just really nice sania mirza is just really nice sania mirza is just really nice sania mirza is just really nice sania mirza is just really nice sania mirza is just really nice sania mirza is just really nice sania mirza is just really nice sania mirza is just really nice sania mirza is just really nice
Re: Websites for ordering DVDs

sania mirza matches for sale..anyone .....
sania mirza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 17th, 2007, 01:34 AM   #62
country flag zabou1

zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sania mirza View Post
sania mirza matches for sale..anyone .....
Sorry I don't don't have Sania's matches , but I'm sure some collectors could help you... there is lot of links in this thread, so I hope you will find what you are looking for !

Justine Henin : videos and matches on dvd

www.justine-henin-videos.fr.nf
zabou1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2007, 06:24 PM   #63
country flag sania mirza

sania mirza is just really nice sania mirza is just really nice sania mirza is just really nice sania mirza is just really nice sania mirza is just really nice sania mirza is just really nice sania mirza is just really nice sania mirza is just really nice sania mirza is just really nice sania mirza is just really nice sania mirza is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabou1 View Post
Sorry I don't don't have Sania's matches , but I'm sure some collectors could help you... there is lot of links in this thread, so I hope you will find what you are looking for !
i tried many sites ,but culd not get any video .

still anyone if can get me than post the link of the site,is its meeting my criteria , i would love to have those.
sania mirza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2007, 11:26 PM   #64
country flag L.J.

L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/paddyan...isdvdlist.html
L.J. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2008, 01:50 PM   #65
country flag Jimmyconnors

Jimmyconnors has a brilliant future Jimmyconnors has a brilliant future Jimmyconnors has a brilliant future Jimmyconnors has a brilliant future Jimmyconnors has a brilliant future Jimmyconnors has a brilliant future Jimmyconnors has a brilliant future Jimmyconnors has a brilliant future Jimmyconnors has a brilliant future Jimmyconnors has a brilliant future Jimmyconnors has a brilliant future

here is mine,have a look

http://www.freewebs.com/wtatennismatches/index.htm
1994 Roland Garros runner-up
1997 Australian Open runner-up
2005 Roland Garros and US Open runner-up

1997 and 2005 YEC runner-up
18 Titles
She'll be back

http://youtube.com/watch?v=04lfVs39_f4
Jimmyconnors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 04:35 PM   #66
Mikatxu

Mikatxu has disabled reputation

Hello,

Mi list of matches that I have is in this page: http://tenisdvd.mforos.com/

Thanks.

Mikatxu
Mikatxu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 07:31 PM   #67
country flag LethalLindsay

LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all

Just wanted to let you guys know I just bought a whole new stack from Drew on http://tennisondvd.bravehost.com/index.html........now she's only charging $5- for a single disc match (ie: most of them!).....by FAR the cheapest out there!

"..........AND THAT'S, KICKIN' YOUR ASS........."

MOLI, MOLI, MOLI......OI OI OI !!!!
LethalLindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2008, 07:09 PM   #68
country flag hugo2004

hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all

Any sites with matches from Michelle Larcher de Brito?
hugo2004 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2008, 12:34 PM   #69
country flag Zojirushi
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Zojirushi is a splendid one to behold Zojirushi is a splendid one to behold Zojirushi is a splendid one to behold Zojirushi is a splendid one to behold Zojirushi is a splendid one to behold Zojirushi is a splendid one to behold Zojirushi is a splendid one to behold Zojirushi is a splendid one to behold Zojirushi is a splendid one to behold Zojirushi is a splendid one to behold Zojirushi is a splendid one to behold

My Tennis DVD Website:

http://www.freewebs.com/zojirushi25/

Last edited by Zojirushi : Oct 5th, 2013 at 03:41 AM.
Zojirushi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 12:07 PM   #70
country flag rivastenis

rivastenis is an unknown quantity at this point

My tennis matches on DVD: www.freewebs.com/rivastenis
rivastenis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2008, 09:40 PM   #71
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute

My website, I got more than 800 matches (more than half are WTA): www.freewebs.com/kewltennis

Visit My Tennis Matches Website
Billabong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2008, 01:25 AM   #72
country flag gardengnome3
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedfordfalls8000 View Post
My site:
www.albert-dvd191.com

More than 1000 matches WTA and ATP
thanks
The best site, bar none (if you ask me)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...BoNa/sam24.png
gardengnome3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 02:35 AM   #73

LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all

All matches on http://tennisondvd.bravehost.com/index.html are $5- until Christmas......evn multiple disc matches!......AWESOME!

Old Nov 18th, 2008, 08:04 AM   #74
country flag gz8717

gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalLindsay View Post
All matches on http://tennisondvd.bravehost.com/index.html are $5- until Christmas......evn multiple disc matches!......AWESOME!
Wow~ They still charge you $3.5 to $4.5 on shipping! $8.5 to $9.5 for one match, I don't think there's anything awesome on that website.
gz8717 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 01:24 PM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by gz8717 View Post
Wow~ They still charge you $3.5 to $4.5 on shipping! $8.5 to $9.5 for one match, I don't think there's anything awesome on that website.
$3.50-$4.50 for the firsat one then a $1- = for any others!.....Are you mad?!....That's the best deal out there!....Some of these websites being promoted here charge like 5 EUROS PER DISC for shipping........obviously someone is paying you to advertise other sites!......She is the nicest lady and very cheap......