Off-Season suggestion thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 21st, 2007, 12:34 PM   #31
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off-Season suggestion thread

Maybe the 3 best players get a 1st round bye in US Open?? of courese, if they're not top 32.. or maybe the privilege to choose one player twice ???
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 21st, 2007, 05:10 PM   #32
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigiberi View Post
Maybe the 3 best players get a 1st round bye in US Open?? of courese, if they're not top 32.. or maybe the privilege to choose one player twice ???
Well, it doesn't matter if they're in the Top 32, because there are no byes at slams.
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2007, 06:41 PM   #33
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MH0861 View Post
Well, it doesn't matter if they're in the Top 32, because there are no byes at slams.
Better.. What do you think?
Old Apr 21st, 2007, 09:31 PM   #34
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Okay. We'll just give the Top Three byes and fake money incentives, 100, 50, 25%. A+.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2007, 03:21 AM   #35
country flag ~CANUCK~
This is my fancy user title

~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by In The Zone View Post
Okay. We'll just give the Top Three byes and fake money incentives, 100, 50, 25%. A+.
I like it, and then for next year we can do a money awards and keep track of how much money you earned.
~CANUCK~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2007, 07:10 PM   #36
Petkorazzi

I was just wondering.. Why Dont We make Suicide Doubles..A game based on the doubles draw to pick a winner pair each day ??? I think it'd be nice!
Old Apr 30th, 2007, 03:06 AM   #37
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Based on Budapest, where the winner was determined by who posted first because the other two tiebreakers were tied, we have been trying to think of a new tiebreaker.

I have thought of this: the backups. The person who has the LEAST amount of backup LOSSES can be determined winner. If they both have the same number, then use the games lost. Now, this way, backup choices are more important and as well, more circumstances for a tie to be fairly decided and less likely to occur.
Old Apr 30th, 2007, 01:30 PM   #38
Petkorazzi

Quote:
Based on Budapest, where the winner was determined by who posted first because the other two tiebreakers were tied, we have been trying to think of a new tiebreaker.

I have thought of this: the backups. The person who has the LEAST amount of backup LOSSES can be determined winner. If they both have the same number, then use the games lost. Now, this way, backup choices are more important and as well, more circumstances for a tie to be fairly decided and less likely to occur.
yeah but there are some who are too lazy to write a BU !!!
Old Apr 30th, 2007, 04:43 PM   #39
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigiberi View Post
yeah but there are some who are too lazy to write a BU !!!
I can think of only one person!
And that would be his penalty.
Old Apr 30th, 2007, 04:48 PM   #40
country flag ~CANUCK~

~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute

Ya that sounds like a good idea. I think we need a tie breaking thread, which will give the order of tiebreakers and the rules and stuff.
Old Apr 30th, 2007, 05:50 PM   #41
Petkorazzi

Did anybody Read the post #36?
Old May 1st, 2007, 05:44 PM   #42
country flag ~CANUCK~

Don't worry we are working on a dubs game. We have just been rather busy recently.
Old May 12th, 2007, 01:13 AM   #43
country flag ~CANUCK~

Ok, so anyone think of some ways to run the dubs game? I would really like to get some test events going so we can get fed back.
Old May 12th, 2007, 07:54 AM   #44
Petkorazzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~CANUCK~ View Post
Ok, so anyone think of some ways to run the dubs game? I would really like to get some test events going so we can get fed back.
I'll run one, If you want, I cant start from Strasbourg/Istanbul!
Old May 12th, 2007, 07:55 AM   #45
Petkorazzi

Quote:

Wouldnt it be better to count the sets lost and then the games?