The Siberian Siren Awards - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 10th, 2006, 02:23 AM   #1
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
The Siberian Siren Awards

I thought it would be fun to do something different and have the Siberian Siren awards. Its just a bit of fun and it would be great if we could get as many people to vote as possible. To vote you must be a memeber of the Golden Girl/Maria Mafia. Just PM me your answers and i will unveil the results on Friday the the Siberian Siren awards Gala. Vote away and enjoy

here is a list of all of us to make it a little easier

Dan23 = Daniel
TeamMashA = Aaron
Edward. = Edward
Natasc = Nathália
shadowsecret = Diana (Dee)
meggz_star = Chris
Martian Jeza = Jeremie
PrincessSarah. = Sarah
Summon = Jakim
myxomatosis = Laura
msharafan = Margaret
Lillibet = Amy
MightyMashaFan = Andrew
furrykitten = Peter
~lollipop_girl~ = Katie
Steve-o = Steve
pimpie = Rose Ann
Vaidisova = Jay
Lemonskin. = Michael
mandy7 = Mandy
Josh B. = Josh
no1mariafan = tom
Andy Mac = Andrew
DinaraSafinasFans = Anik
Memorex_1111 = Kenneth
Bigboi = Chris
ekaterina = Ekaterina
elbi = Mae
Sid-newc = Sid
nouf = Stéphane
beauty_is_pink = Maria
sharapovarulz1 = Zak
BritneySpearsIsHot = David
Luna212 = Lola / Chen (chin. name)
Rusik = Nick
ThePov = Christina
iine: = Christine
tabieonelove = Tabitha
FedExpress = Dennis
MakiriRocks = Kristyna (or Jessica)
MrKnowItAll = Franck
Frank = Frank
mashafan25 = Balázs (or Balu)
Sweep = Mark
shad9480 = Shad
P_Fer = Paolo
Sharapovafan4eva = Maria
Niya = Niya
Azi = Ana
mashachosen1 = Charisma
Kim’s_fan_4ever = Anna (or Ania)
Martian Jeza = Jeremie
dave87 = David
Teemu = Teemu
usatoffeefan = David
stevos = What’s your name?
leftys_rock = Vivian
bellascarlett =Bella
mariafan63 = Joliene
Milli = Miljana
Rusik = Ruslan
as_redland = Apple
Maxmiffed = Cecilia
Anna_Manic = Louise
Martyś = Martyna
I Heart Masha = Brent
Shimizu Amon = Michaja
m_hingis85 = Naima
Benchwarmer1 = Mark
Xan

*You may only vote for one person in each catagory unless there is a boy and girl winner and you can vote for the same person in as may catigories as you want*

Here we go

1. The Most Supportive Fan awards- for the person you feel puts in the most effort and passionatly supports Masha thru the good and bad times both in our forum and GM.

2. The Most hightly valued Fan award- The poster that you value the most and look at them with high regard and value what they have to say

3. The Smily Face Award - For the fan that is the most positive and happy and makes the place just that little bit brighter and keeps everyones spirits up.

4. The Good Samaritan Award- Is for the poster you feel that is always lending a helping hand and goes out of their way to help others.

5. The Favourite Newbie Award- Is simply for a favourite new member which menas they joined in 2006

6. The Favourite Golden Oldie Award- Is for your favourite poster that joined before 2006

7. The Class Clown Award- is for the poster you feel makes everyone laugh and keeps the place fun and enjoyable and id the funniest

8. The GM award- Is for the poster you feel represents our group the best in the General Messages thread.

9. The Most Passionate Fan Awards- This is for the poster that you feel is the most passionate Masha fan, they qwill go to any lengths to defend her and may occasionally get in trouble in GM. They could possibly be bordering on obsession.

10. The Most Welcoming Poster- The Poster you feel has made the most effort in welcoming new fans to the group and has been the strogest initiator us getting to know each other better.

11. The Mad Hatter Award- is for the craziest, loudest and 'out there' fan of our group.

12. Favourite Signature

13. Favourite Avatar

14. Most unique username

15. Mr and Mrs Congeniality- They may not not be the the star of the show but they are the poster you feel is the nicest and friendliest and gets on with eveyone and just has a really pleasent nature about them. (vote for a boy and a girl)

16. The Person you feel who has contributed most to our group this year- the name says it all

and lastly

17. Mr and Mrs/Miss Siberian Siren of 2006- Your favourite male and famale poster from the group (vote for two people a boy and a girl)

Last edited by Andy. : Dec 11th, 2006 at 08:54 PM.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 10th, 2006, 03:26 AM   #2
country flag myxomatosis

myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Siberian Siren Awards

Ohhh all day Friday I'm going to walk around in a fancy dress like I'm at a real awards ceremony. Of course, I have an exam that day so I may get a few odd looks. Of course as soon as I explain the situation...well actually that will just get me even more odd looks

Great idea Andrew!

Ontario Loves the Laura Party 2007!!!
myxomatosis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2006, 08:55 AM   #3
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice idea Andrew
ill need some time to answer all these
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2006, 10:49 AM   #4
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute

Does the person u vote for have to still be here?
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2006, 10:58 AM   #5
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lollipop_girl~ View Post
Does the person u vote for have to still be here?
No you can vote for whoever you want if you feel they're the best person for the award.
Old Dec 10th, 2006, 12:00 PM   #6
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute

Can I vote even if i'm not on da list ?
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2006, 01:29 PM   #7
country flag johnoo

johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniela86 View Post
us excluded ones will start our own awards aussies are forbidden from winning anything though
johnoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2006, 01:43 PM   #8
country flag Porcupine

Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of

So amny awards It'll take a while to fill all that
こうして閉じれば見えてくる

------------------------------------
Official Gunslinger Girl of the Maria Mafia.
8373..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl

Is cuter than ?
Porcupine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2006, 04:45 PM   #9
country flag morningglory

morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute

We should also do like:
Best post
or
Wittiest comeback

That should be interesting... dig up threads, quote the post and nominate them here...
morningglory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2006, 05:44 PM   #10
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Oh gosh that's a long list

I will be sure to vote though

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2006, 07:18 PM   #11
country flag XCoco
Team WTAworld

XCoco has a brilliant future XCoco has a brilliant future XCoco has a brilliant future XCoco has a brilliant future XCoco has a brilliant future XCoco has a brilliant future XCoco has a brilliant future XCoco has a brilliant future XCoco has a brilliant future XCoco has a brilliant future XCoco has a brilliant future

I'm not in the list, I'm pretty sad , j/k .

There are so many awards , I will take a lot of time because it's pretty hard to choose .
Old Dec 10th, 2006, 09:23 PM   #12
country flag stevos
Open the Light

stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute

My name is Steve or Stephen, whichever

Do we pm you for votes?
Old Dec 10th, 2006, 09:25 PM   #13
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevos View Post
My name is Steve or Stephen, whichever

Do we pm you for votes?
I figured as I have been sneaking into the "I Speak Canadian" thread.

Yes, you do.

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2006, 10:13 PM   #14
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniela86 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnoo View Post
us excluded ones will start our own awards aussies are forbidden from winning anything though
I think that list Andrew has is just the ppl who have put some info about themselves in the 'levo's get to know' thread, theres a list being kept in there. im sure others can vote too
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2006, 10:20 PM   #15
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

johnooo and dani you will both allowed to vote as you are both proven loyal and respected Maria fans.