Jamea & Shenay All The Way! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 9th, 2006, 03:33 PM   #1
P3

P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all
Jamea & Shenay All The Way!

Let's Go Jamea and Shenay, all the way to the final. Pick up where you left off, climbimg the ladder to the top 10.

P3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 10th, 2006, 06:44 AM   #2
country flag Verdasco

Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jamea & Shenay All The Way!

Go Daniela and Camille
Verdasco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2006, 08:29 PM   #3
country flag Paint The Lines

Paint The Lines is just really nice Paint The Lines is just really nice Paint The Lines is just really nice Paint The Lines is just really nice Paint The Lines is just really nice Paint The Lines is just really nice Paint The Lines is just really nice Paint The Lines is just really nice Paint The Lines is just really nice Paint The Lines is just really nice Paint The Lines is just really nice

Go Jam Jam!

Go Nay Nay!
Paint The Lines is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2006, 12:51 PM   #4
country flag DSwan

DSwan is an unknown quantity at this point

Jamea and Shenay both had great season's. I hope they can continue in 2007. I would also love to see them more doubles together.

Go Jamea! Go Shenay! Go USA!
DSwan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2006, 06:13 PM   #5
country flag TennisPusher

TennisPusher is just really nice TennisPusher is just really nice TennisPusher is just really nice TennisPusher is just really nice TennisPusher is just really nice TennisPusher is just really nice TennisPusher is just really nice TennisPusher is just really nice TennisPusher is just really nice TennisPusher is just really nice TennisPusher is just really nice

Let's go Jamea and Shenay! Represent the USA!!!
TennisPusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote