Who's going? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 6th, 2006, 05:50 AM   #1
country flag klok

klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of
Who's going?

Most other Tournies have a 'Who's Going?' thread so I thought I would make one here.

Anyway I am going because it is close to where I live but I haven't decided what days I am going to yet.
klok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 23rd, 2006, 10:39 AM   #2
country flag klok

klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of
Re: Who's going?

Because of the lack of replies I take it that very few people, if any are going to this event.
Old Dec 23rd, 2006, 04:52 PM   #3
country flag Gerben

Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of

I'm not, but I know Sarah is.

Tashkent 2005, Hobart 2006, Rosmalen 2006
Palermo 2006, Budapest 2006, Rosmalen 2008
Gerben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2006, 08:08 PM   #4
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Sarah = me btw. I'm going the whole week (thanks Misa).

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2006, 09:55 PM   #5
country flag Gerben

Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchieGirl View Post
That's true, I forgot to mention Sarah is DutchieGirl. Although most people around here know, I guess.

Tashkent 2005, Hobart 2006, Rosmalen 2006
Palermo 2006, Budapest 2006, Rosmalen 2008
Gerben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2006, 10:30 PM   #6
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerben View Post
That's true, I forgot to mention Sarah is DutchieGirl. Although most people around here know, I guess.
oh we catch on
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2006, 02:07 AM   #7
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerben View Post
There are some new posters who don't know it though, so I thought I'd better mention it.

Old Dec 25th, 2006, 03:18 AM   #8
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There are some new posters who don't know it though, so I thought I'd better mention it.
oh yes u better i don't mention my real name on here a lot u know
Old Dec 25th, 2006, 05:52 AM   #9
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg017 View Post
oh yes u better i don't mention my real name on here a lot u know
Neither do I - coz most people who I want to know it do so.

Old Dec 25th, 2006, 06:15 AM   #10
country flag Ben.

Quote:
Neither do I - coz most people who I want to know it do so.
true
Old Dec 26th, 2006, 03:11 AM   #11
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

hey are any of you going to watch the qualies?

if you do can u sms me scores to 0428332137 for any matches you are watching

have done it past few years for qualies and main draw, ppl sms me then i post on wtaworld instead of waiting for ages for tennis aus to post results?

let me know if your keen

Rick
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2006, 03:39 AM   #12
country flag klok

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchieGirl
Well I did not know that until just then. I guess that is what I get for being a newbie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozfan44
hey are any of you going to watch the qualies?

if you do can u sms me scores to 0428332137 for any matches you are watching

have done it past few years for qualies and main draw, ppl sms me then i post on wtaworld instead of waiting for ages for tennis aus to post results?

let me know if your keen

Rick
I think I could just about manage that, great idea.
Old Dec 26th, 2006, 06:01 AM   #13
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by klok View Post
Well I did not know that until just then. I guess that is what I get for being a newbie.
And now you do know it.

I'm going toquallies on the Sat and Sun, Rick - so can probably sms some scores - but there's *meant* to be a live scoreboard this year, isn't there? (DOn't know how good it will be though).

Old Dec 26th, 2006, 06:58 AM   #14
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by klok View Post

I think I could just about manage that, great idea.
awesome dude look forward to it who will you be watchn the most????

Quote:
And now you do know it.

I'm going toquallies on the Sat and Sun, Rick - so can probably sms some scores - but there's *meant* to be a live scoreboard this year, isn't there? (DOn't know how good it will be though).
hahahaha maybe they took notice to all of us that did the Tennis Australia survey and said we wanted quicker results and live scoreboards!

will wait and see i wonder if it will be just main draw!

Thanks heaps anyway! I bet the sms will still be faster than anything ta do
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2006, 06:59 AM   #15
country flag Ben.

Quote:
And now you do know it.
pretty soon everyone will know it