MCM's archive & re-upload thread - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 18th, 2006, 06:32 AM   #46
country flag LudwigDvorak
Rainbowingis.

LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MCM's re-upload thread

Well, I usually don't like seeing Dementieva lose, but I've enjoyed matches of hers I've seen lose. (Strangely enough, only to Clijsters--and I hate her!)

These are the matches I have of hers:
2000 Chase Championships SF - v. Seles - first set
2004 US Open QF - v. Mauresmo - full match
2004 US Open SF - v. Capriati - full match
2005 US Open QF - v. Davenport - full match
2005 Fed Cup F - w/Safina v. Pierce/Mauresmo - full match
2005 Filderstadt 2r - v. Dechy - full match
2005 Filderstadt QF - v. Clijsters - full match
2005 Philadelphia QF - v. Peschke - from 3-4 first set to end
2006 Tokyo F - v. Hingis - full match
2006 Antwerp QF - v. Daniilidou - full match
2006 Antwerp SF - v. Clijsters - full match
2006 Indian Wells SF - v. Henin-Hardenne - full match
2006 Rome 3r - v. Groenefeld - full match
2006 Wimbledon 1r - v. Mirza - full match
2006 Wimbledon 2r - v. Shaughnessy - full match
2006 Wimbledon 4r - v. Perry - full match
2006 Stuttgart 2r - v. Srebotnik - full match

And I believe I've seen some of that Olympics final on the Internet somewhere. Is it literally the entire match or just some portions? I only found portions before. So yeah, it'd be great if you showed the list of Dementieva matches you have. Anything you do have and upload, I'll of course appreciate.
LudwigDvorak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 18th, 2006, 07:47 AM   #47
country flag MCM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of

I posted kammgretel's link to the entire 2004 Moscow final. I cannot believe it is still active! Thanks, kammgretel.

I think you'll like the first set, at least!
As for the list, I'll get on it soon.

Also, the links to the 2006 Tokyo final are also still active and re-posted here. I though for sure I'd have to re-upload that one! Thanks moonlightguard!

Last edited by MCM : Dec 18th, 2006 at 08:11 AM.
MCM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2006, 04:02 PM   #48
country flag swissmr

swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCM View Post
AO 2001 QF now complete
Thanks very much its great quality.
swissmr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2006, 07:50 PM   #49
Rainbowingis.

LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute

Is that Toray final in French? I've only found it in French.
Old Dec 18th, 2006, 08:09 PM   #50
country flag MCM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LudwigDvorak View Post
Is that Toray final in French? I've only found it in French.
Yes, the Toray final is in French; As for the 2000 Olympics gold medal match, it appears to be the entire match (inc. ceremony) and the commentary is in English.

This is just a start; I have a lot more looking around to do.
Old Dec 18th, 2006, 11:29 PM   #51
country flag MCM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Note: the re-upload of the 2006 New Haven SF (JHH def. SK) that I promised to Justine Fan is now complete. This match is also on Rottweily's website, so if interested, please note that each are of the same version. If you have no preference in how you want to play the file, I'd recommend downloading Rottweily's recode: you can't beat the quality and small file size combination!

Thanks johnoo for the original upload!
Old Dec 19th, 2006, 04:38 AM   #52
country flag Verdasco

Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold

What happened to the links to download Australian Open 2002 final and Indian Wells 2006 Semifinal Dementieva vs Justine?

Am I stupid or am I correct in saying the links aren't there???
Verdasco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2006, 04:48 AM   #53
country flag Ferosh

Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdasco View Post
What happened to the links to download Australian Open 2002 final and Indian Wells 2006 Semifinal Dementieva vs Justine?

Am I stupid or am I correct in saying the links aren't there???
Yes, you are stupid. The links for the 2002 Australian Open final are there.
However, you are correct about the Indian Wells semifinal links not being available. MCM decided not to re-upload the Indian Wells semi because the original links are still active. Next time try not to be so hostile to someone who is putting in a lot of effort and hours to bring you your entertainment.
Old Dec 19th, 2006, 04:53 AM   #54
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute

You have the sydney final? I dont think anyone has uploaded it before. I'd love it if you could do it sometime

Ana Ivanovic, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

KoOlMaNsEaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2006, 05:42 AM   #55
country flag Verdasco

Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold

You're right. Sorry ...

So where can I find the original links for Dementieva vs Henin-Hardenne IW 2006 Semifinal?

If you tell me I will send you pics and videos of Nadia vs Alicia at Hopman Cup which is played on December 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementrova View Post
Yes, you are stupid. The links for the 2002 Australian Open final are there.
However, you are correct about the Indian Wells semifinal links not being available. MCM decided not to re-upload the Indian Wells semi because the original links are still active. Next time try not to be so hostile to someone who is putting in a lot of effort and hours to bring you your entertainment.
Verdasco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2006, 09:43 AM   #56
country flag Dementieva Serve

Dementieva Serve is a name known to all Dementieva Serve is a name known to all Dementieva Serve is a name known to all Dementieva Serve is a name known to all Dementieva Serve is a name known to all Dementieva Serve is a name known to all Dementieva Serve is a name known to all Dementieva Serve is a name known to all Dementieva Serve is a name known to all Dementieva Serve is a name known to all Dementieva Serve is a name known to all

I wouldn't mind Dementieva vs Schruff Australian Open 1RD 2006

Thanks
Dementieva Serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2006, 06:49 PM   #57
country flag MCM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Now that I see there is interest in the 2006 IW SF, I will upload it. It has already been split and is good quality.

Also, if anyone has suggestions, please let me know. My classes will not start up again until the end of January.
Old Dec 19th, 2006, 06:56 PM   #58
Rainbowingis.

I think it's kind of odd everyone is so into it. Yeah, it's a good match, but it's not like Dementieva did anything special when Henin served for the match; Henin just started making weird errors for the rest of the set. So as long as the people know that Dementieva didn't start making these wonderful winners when she was down 2-6, 2-5, unlike me, they'll probably appreciate the match better like I did when I watched it a second time.
Old Dec 19th, 2006, 07:13 PM   #59
Adal

Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LudwigDvorak View Post
I think it's kind of odd everyone is so into it. Yeah, it's a good match, but it's not like Dementieva did anything special when Henin served for the match; Henin just started making weird errors for the rest of the set. So as long as the people know that Dementieva didn't start making these wonderful winners when she was down 2-6, 2-5, unlike me, they'll probably appreciate the match better like I did when I watched it a second time.
Agree. Actually it's just all Justine haters watching this match over and over, as they like how she chocked at 6-2 5-2 and lost the match.
Old Dec 19th, 2006, 09:00 PM   #60
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

MCM, will you upload the videos we talked about by PM [Wimbledon 2005] ?
Thanks. Toy.
TT WTA Titles Singles '09 Fes '10 Strasbourg '11 Palermo, US Open, Linz, Phoenix '13 Alphen Aan Den Rijn Doubles '07 Fes, Forest Hills, Luxembourg '08 Amelia Island, Rome '09 Barcelona, Tashkent, Prerov '10 Memphis, Moscow '11 Australian Open, Bastad, Phoenix '12 Paris '13 Sydney, Taipei, Merida '14 Andrezieux-Boutheon, Pelham
Finals Singles '08 Sydney, New Haven '09 Monterrey '10 Wimbledon, Rio de Janeiro '11 Nantes Doubles '08 Sydney, Miami, Moscow '09 Estoril, Nottingham, Bratislava '10 Eastbourne, Stanford, US Open, Minsk, Antalya '12 Montreal '13 Pelham, Waterloo, Alphen Aan Den Rijn, Bertioga '14 Wimbledon
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote