MCM's archive & re-upload thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 15th, 2006, 04:08 AM   #31
country flag MCM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of
Re: MCM's re-upload thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK-DH Fan View Post
Thanx alot- What a great match. Martina
My pleasure. The rest will be on its way soon. I'm a bit fried after my physics final today (at least it went well ).
Advertisement

Old Dec 15th, 2006, 05:01 PM   #32
country flag swissmr

swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCM View Post
Hello all,
~MCM~

2001 Australian Open QF (for swissmr)
Grand Slam, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
M. Hingis (1) def. S. Williams (6) 6:2, 3:6, 8:6

PART 1 of 3 (complete set 1; 196 MB)
*to come
PART 2 of 3 (complete set 2; 194 MB)
*to come
PART 3 of 3 (complete set 3; 417 MB)
*to come
Thanks for agreeing to upload this
swissmr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2006, 05:07 PM   #33
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute

99 FCC Final was really entertaining, thanks again
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2006, 09:59 PM   #34
country flag MCM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheDeuce View Post
99 FCC Final was really entertaining, thanks again
I'm glad you enjoyed it!

When I get a chace, I'll throw up that Miami final 3rd set (Venus def. Kournikova) for you too!
Old Dec 16th, 2006, 01:34 PM   #35
country flag MCM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

2002 AO Final now complete!
Old Dec 16th, 2006, 02:12 PM   #36
country flag -jenks-

-jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2002 AO Final now complete!
-jenks- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2006, 09:56 PM   #37
country flag Ferosh

Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have the 2006 Sydney final? If you did it would be incredible if you could upload this match.
Old Dec 16th, 2006, 10:17 PM   #38
country flag MCM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementrova View Post
Do you have the 2006 Sydney final? If you did it would be incredible if you could upload this match.
I think I do!
I'm sending you a PM as well, Dementrova!
Old Dec 16th, 2006, 10:35 PM   #39
country flag Ferosh

Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think I do!
I'm sending you a PM as well, Dementrova!
Thanks!
Old Dec 16th, 2006, 10:40 PM   #40
country flag MCM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

first set of 2001 AO QF (Hingis vs. Serena) now up
Old Dec 16th, 2006, 11:36 PM   #41
country flag swissmr

swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute

swissmr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2006, 05:17 AM   #42
country flag MCM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

2nd set of 2001 AO QF now up; 3rd on its way!
Old Dec 17th, 2006, 09:37 PM   #43
country flag MCM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AO 2001 QF now complete

Next up:
New Haven 2006 SF for Justine Fan (sorry this took so long).
*NOTE this match can also be found on Rottweily's site.
Old Dec 18th, 2006, 02:24 AM   #44
country flag LudwigDvorak
Rainbowingis.

LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have any Dementieva matches other than the Indian Wells semifinal?
LudwigDvorak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2006, 04:09 AM   #45
country flag MCM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by LudwigDvorak View Post
Do you have any Dementieva matches other than the Indian Wells semifinal?
Yeah, I must! Anything special that you want me to look for?

Note: most of them are probably losses (are you interested in those?)

What I was planning to re-upload in the near future was the 2006 Tokyo PPO Final; do you have/want that?

Off the top of my head, I have 2000 Olympics final, at least a portion of her 2004 loss in the Kremlin Cup final to Myskina, some from this year (many of them may still be active on here though), and I'm sure more.

I'll get back to you with the full list later, if you'd like...I have so many matches that it's all a blur at times