eastbourne final torrent file - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 24th, 2007, 04:01 PM   #1
country flag joyforall

joyforall is a glorious beacon of light joyforall is a glorious beacon of light joyforall is a glorious beacon of light joyforall is a glorious beacon of light joyforall is a glorious beacon of light joyforall is a glorious beacon of light joyforall is a glorious beacon of light joyforall is a glorious beacon of light joyforall is a glorious beacon of light joyforall is a glorious beacon of light joyforall is a glorious beacon of light
eastbourne final torrent file

Does anyone have this video... Looking at the scoreline 75 67 76
i think this match is incredible and i'd like to see it.. Does anyone have the video of this match and be a seeder(s) in torrentclient?

If anyone has any information, reply this thread okay? thx..
Advertisement

Old Jun 24th, 2007, 04:47 PM   #2
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: eastbourne final torrent file

See here: http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=304213

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2007, 05:53 PM   #3
country flag joyforall

joyforall is a glorious beacon of light joyforall is a glorious beacon of light joyforall is a glorious beacon of light joyforall is a glorious beacon of light joyforall is a glorious beacon of light joyforall is a glorious beacon of light joyforall is a glorious beacon of light joyforall is a glorious beacon of light joyforall is a glorious beacon of light joyforall is a glorious beacon of light joyforall is a glorious beacon of light

thanks! but i can't find it either in that forum or in nouf's forum.. anyone can give any information more? Thanks again Jorn..
Old Jun 21st, 2010, 12:08 PM   #4
country flag stevearkwright

stevearkwright is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Eastbourne Final Torrent File

The match which ended 7-5 6-7 7-6 was the 2007 (I think) Final between Justine Henin and Amelie Mauresmo.

I was there and it's without doubt one of the best matches of all time. I'd love to get hold of a copy. I've searched everywhere but with no result (all the torrent seeds appear to be dead).

If you have any success finding it, please let me know too! Thanks!
stevearkwright is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2010, 12:40 PM   #5
country flag EastbourneAgain

EastbourneAgain is just really nice EastbourneAgain is just really nice EastbourneAgain is just really nice EastbourneAgain is just really nice EastbourneAgain is just really nice EastbourneAgain is just really nice EastbourneAgain is just really nice EastbourneAgain is just really nice EastbourneAgain is just really nice EastbourneAgain is just really nice EastbourneAgain is just really nice

The copyright agreement between Eurosport International and the Eastbourne tournament didn't eventuate until 2009 so I will let this slide.
EastbourneAgain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2010, 04:47 PM   #6
country flag stevearkwright

stevearkwright is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Eastbourne Final Torrent File

As I paid so much money for the whole week, you'd think they'd have the decency to mail me a souvenir DVD of the Final (at least).

And as I pay Sky a fortune all year around to watch the WTA tennis on their badly-scheduled joke of a service, I don't think they have any right to complain.

All we want to see is ONE tennis match for goodness sake - why is there no way we can even buy a Blu-Ray/DVD version? Because Sky, the LTA and (to a lesser degree) the WTA Tour don't dive a damn about us fans unless there's a big fat pro£it in it.

As they won't provide it, all we can hope is that some kind person videotaped it and will be considerate enough to share it.
stevearkwright is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote