!! ~~~~ ImPeCcabLe SaNia's PhoToS : Sidlovessania ~~~~ !! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Sania Mirza is the best sportswoman of India

Yes 11 68.75%
No 4 25.00%
Can't Say 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 02:47 PM   #1
country flag rocksania

rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold
!! ~~~~ ImPeCcabLe SaNia's PhoToS : Sidlovessania ~~~~ !!

I Am A Diehard Fan Of Sania Mirza And I Am Starting This Thread To Show My Love For Sania ...

$ANIA HIGH QUALITY PICS ..............
$ANIA AFTER WIINING THE AWARD
$ANIA IN ASIAN HOPMAN CUP .(HYDERABAD)
$ANIA IN DOHA ASIAN GAMES.
$ANIA EDITED BY $IDDHARTH...
$ANIA IN THE HOBART INTERNATIONAL.
$ANIA @ THE AUSTRALIAN OPEN.

Last edited by rocksania : Jan 19th, 2007 at 05:38 AM.
rocksania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 02:51 PM   #2
country flag rocksania

rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold
Sania Mirza Latest Pictures : Siddharth

Do Reply To Get More Stuffs Of Sania ...bcoz It Will Only Show How Many Fans Off Sania Mirza Exist.....
Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 02:58 PM   #3
country flag rocksania

Re: Sania Mirza Latest Pictures : Siddharth

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4sainai.jpg (14.8 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg 2_120251_1_248.jpg (17.4 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg photosania.jpg (33.4 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg 72642050.jpg (30.8 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg 72645860.jpg (35.3 KB, 53 views)

Last edited by rocksania : Jan 19th, 2007 at 05:43 AM.
Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 03:00 PM   #4
country flag rocksania

http://saniamirzasid.tripod.com/siddharth/

ITS A WEBSITE CREATED BY ME FRNDZZ SO DO KEEP VISITING IT ....
Old Dec 4th, 2006, 03:47 PM   #5
country flag saniamania

saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light

Nice collection. thanks.
saniamania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2006, 05:50 PM   #6
country flag rocksania

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2_121084_1_248.jpg (15.0 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpeg 0,,6662627,00.jpeg (20.3 KB, 46 views)

Last edited by Ceze : Jul 4th, 2007 at 08:25 PM. Reason: getty images are not allowed on the forum
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 06:53 AM   #7
country flag rocky786

rocky786 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice Pictures Of Sania
rocky786 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 07:44 AM   #8
country flag Kunal

Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute

the last pics indicate a reebok sponsor??

how old or new were those
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 02:06 PM   #9
country flag rocksania

the pics are as new as the asian games kunal...actually reebok is the sponsor of india in team events thats y sania is wearing reebok dress in team events and lotto dress in her individual event.

all the best $ania

$iddharth Loves $ANIA MIRZ........
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 05:56 PM   #10
country flag saniamania

saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light

grea pictures, sid mate, keep posting.
Sania's personal sponsor is Lotto, I think.
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 06:27 PM   #11
country flag rocksania

yes saniamania her current sponsor is lotto for dress adidas for shoes and head for racquets.she used to wear lotto shoes in the 2005 early season but the shoes did not suited her and she got injured so she switched to adidas again...... wats ur real name saniamania

all the best $ania for the HOPMAN CUP

$iddharth LOves $ANIA MIRZA
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 06:37 PM   #12
country flag saniamania

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidlovessania View Post
yes saniamania her current sponsor is lotto for dress adidas for shoes and head for racquets.she used to wear lotto shoes in the 2005 early season but the shoes did not suited her and she got injured so she switched to adidas again...... wats ur real name saniamania

all the best $ania for the HOPMAN CUP

$iddharth LOves $ANIA MIRZA
Its Deep, Sid.. Also thanks for the complete info on her sponsors.

Sad that she lost the singles, but 14 matches in 12 days, winning 12 of them for your country, and 1 gold and 2 silver medals. Yes, Sid.. she is an angel
BTw do you know where she is playing next?
Old Dec 16th, 2006, 07:35 AM   #13
country flag rocksania

hi deep,
yaa if not me than who will know abt her ,she will be playing in the hopman cup in perth ,australia starting from 31st december 2006 they are slated to play against CZECH REPUBLIC ,they will play around 7:30 A.M. INDIAN STANDARD TIME from the info what i have got ,,,and i will info u abt the other league matches of $ania JAAN ..and rohan ..

all the best $ania DARLING

$iddharth Loves $ANIA MIRZA....

Old Dec 19th, 2006, 10:44 AM   #14
country flag rocksania

i knw its not new but i love this image a lot so wanted to share with u all...
Old Dec 20th, 2006, 07:40 AM   #15
country flag rocksania

i have made this...i hope u guyzz like it ..
i took this photo from the forum..but edited myself..