Women's Team - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 02:01 PM   #1
country flag Nicky_608

Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of
Women's Team

http://www.doha-2006.com/gis/Sports/...px?rscid=TEW03
Advertisement

Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 02:07 PM   #2
country flag Nicky_608

Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of
Re: Women's Team

GO!!! THAILAND
Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 02:13 PM   #3
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute

GO! Thailand...
Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 02:27 PM   #4
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute

China vs Bye
Indonesia vs Uzbekistan

India vs Bye
Thailand vs Bahrain

Kuwait vs Bye
Bye vs Chinese Taipei

Korea vs Hong Kong
Bye vs Japan
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Modiac. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 02:32 PM   #5
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute

China vs Uzbekistan India vs Thailand in 2r can be interesting.
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 05:13 PM   #6
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Schedule of Play
Dec 4.
Center Court
Not before 14:00
Uzbekistan (UZB) vs Indonesia (INA)

Court 1
Not before 16:00
Rep. Korea (KOR) vs Hong Kong, China (HKG)

Court 7
Not before 16:00
Thailand (THA) vs Bahrain (BRN)
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 06:00 PM   #7
country flag ayusania

ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all

goooooooo india!!!!!!!!!! cm on v can do it!

NoN tEnNis: MaD aBOUt HiLaRy DuFF

Haven’t you heard?
I'm Super girl
You don’t wanna mess with me
ayusania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 08:22 PM   #8
country flag Sunny_Boy

Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute

Is it just 4 singles rubbers?
I've never heard of this before
Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 10:55 PM   #9
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Go, Fight and Win!

INDONESIA, THAILAND AND KOREA!!!

Angie has been experiencing ear problem!

www.tnol.asia
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2006, 12:54 AM   #10
country flag Golindz

Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold

Good Luck
Indonesia, Thailand and Japan
Golindz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2006, 02:53 AM   #11
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny_Boy View Post
Is it just 4 singles rubbers?
I've never heard of this before
Two singles and one doubles included.
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Old Dec 4th, 2006, 03:41 AM   #12
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Thailand!!! (ive always been a fan of tammy)
Old Dec 4th, 2006, 10:42 AM   #13
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute

Angie is not playing against UZB . Hopefully nothing's wrong.

The line up :

Romana Tedjakusuma vs Akgul Amanmuradova
Sandy Gumulya vs Iroda Tulyaganova
Sandy Gumulya/Lavinia Tananta vs Akgul Amanmuradova/Iroda Tulyaganova

. Romana/Sandy would be much better pair than Sandy/Lavinia.

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2006, 11:02 AM   #14
country flag Golindz

Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold

Angie
Hope Indonesia can do some damage.
Golindz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2006, 11:54 AM   #15
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute

Akgul lead 6-4 1-2. Fight Romana.

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote