Tatiana Panova Club - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 17th, 2002, 04:13 PM   #1
petite-dally

petite-dally is an unknown quantity at this point
Tatiana Panova Club

I wonder why Panova doesn't have her own cheering thread or club here as all the other players have?
So here i open the place dedicated to her with photo:

And good luck at Estbourne Tatiana!!!!
petite-dally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 17th, 2002, 04:14 PM   #2
petite-dally

Another one.Both are from Acapulco tournyIMG]http://www.sanexwtatour.com/assets/story_image/singlesfinalsweb.jpg[/IMG]
Old Jun 17th, 2002, 04:14 PM   #3
petite-dally

Sorry,from Aucland
Old Jun 17th, 2002, 07:00 PM   #4
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Petite! The photos are great! But it's a shame how Tatiana is treated with very little respect. She deserve more! If the bigger Russian girls had Panova's heart, they would be much more successful players.
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2002, 05:02 PM   #5
petite-dally

Yes,i agree with you.She never gets so much attention as the other russian girls and i don't know why that is since she has very good results.Well not today,she lost to Navratilova.I'm sad for Tatiana.She might have felt no good losing to 45 year old.I know Navratilova is a legend but she hadn't played in 8 years!!!I hope Tatiana won't be too upset and can do better at Wimbledon.
I'll post new pics later.
Old Jun 18th, 2002, 05:04 PM   #6
petite-dally

Old Jun 18th, 2002, 05:05 PM   #7
petite-dally

Old Jun 18th, 2002, 05:07 PM   #8
petite-dally

Old Jun 18th, 2002, 05:09 PM   #9
petite-dally

Old Jun 18th, 2002, 05:13 PM   #10
petite-dally

Old Jun 18th, 2002, 07:34 PM   #11
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
What a shame Tatiana lost to Navratilova! She has to be very hurt by that loss. She lost to a 45 year old woman!
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2002, 01:07 AM   #12
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
petite-dally,

MERCI for starting this new cheering area for Tiny Tatiana, and MERCI for posting the pics!
Rest assured, we did have a cheering thread for Tiny T earlier this year, and in fact I was just planning to track it down in the old pages, when I saw your new one!

Just wanted to come here to cheer Tiny T. on for a victory in her first round at Wimbledon. I know you can do it, Tiny T!
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2002, 11:56 PM   #13
country flag -Sonic-
HAND SCRAPED

-Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute
She's getting some shitty draws lately.

navratilova, kournikova (then rubin), and now daja in Stanford, which she lost in straight sets.

She's at that ranking where shes a few places away from seeding in top events. I feel if she had the seeding, she'd get so much further into tournaments as she's more than capable of beating those below her, improving her rank further. People ranked ahead are more of a problem.
-Sonic- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2002, 04:02 PM   #14
country flag -Sonic-
HAND SCRAPED

-Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute
Here is the general gist from my Panova thread in GM a few months ago. I'll update it probably tomorrow:

So who has she beaten in 2002?

Auckland:
As 5th seed, beats 3rd seed Anne Kremer and reaches final.

Miami:
Beats a resurgent Aranxta Sanchez Vicario (the 11th seed) in straight sets
Reaches Tier 1 QF

Sarasota: Reaches the final as the 10th seed, beating 2nd seed Meghann Shaughnessy in straight sets (ranked 13th that week) in the Semi finals.

Current win loss of 15/8.

Who has she beaten in 2001, that still counts towards her ranking?

Leipzig: As a qualifier, beats higher ranked (at the time) Nadia Petrova.

Filderstadt: As a Lucky Loser, beats Amanda Coetzer and 7th seed Nathalie Tauziat to reach the QF

Linz: As a qualifier, beats 5th seed Elena Dementieva to reach QF

Other results counted towards her ranking:

QF in Pattaya
QF in tier 2 Bahia
QF in tier 3 Rosmalen
QF in Palermo
3rd round RG

Past good Wins:

Schett when ranked 15
Schett when ranked 16
Halard-D when ranked 17
Tauziat when ranked 11
Likhovtseva ranked 16
Raymond ranked 17
Old Jul 27th, 2002, 04:05 PM   #15
country flag -Sonic-
HAND SCRAPED

Question about tatiana: how good is her English?

in the first picture there, its Auckland yes? I'm guessing she did the interview in English?