Bojana Jovanovski... - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 14th, 2008, 01:05 AM   #121
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bojana Jovanovski...

Palic is a 25k event this year ?
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 14th, 2008, 01:32 AM   #122
country flag cas-per

cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all

Palic is 50000 this year.wc Jovanovski and Zoric,for now.
Konacno da i mi dobijemo pristojan turnir.
Old Jul 14th, 2008, 02:15 AM   #123
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Zoric could get in directly.
Old Jul 14th, 2008, 07:30 PM   #124
country flag renzo07

renzo07 is just really nice renzo07 is just really nice renzo07 is just really nice renzo07 is just really nice renzo07 is just really nice renzo07 is just really nice renzo07 is just really nice renzo07 is just really nice renzo07 is just really nice renzo07 is just really nice renzo07 is just really nice

I said them to them!! .. but I could not believe that win this tournament .. she has been very aggressive during this satelluite.

Certainly, which sera the next torunament that is going to play?
renzo07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2008, 07:32 PM   #125
country flag renzo07

renzo07 is just really nice renzo07 is just really nice renzo07 is just really nice renzo07 is just really nice renzo07 is just really nice renzo07 is just really nice renzo07 is just really nice renzo07 is just really nice renzo07 is just really nice renzo07 is just really nice renzo07 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cas-per View Post
Palic is 50000 this year.wc Jovanovski and Zoric,for now.
Konacno da i mi dobijemo pristojan turnir.
how u know about wc for bojana and natasa?
renzo07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2008, 11:03 PM   #126
country flag cas-per

cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by renzo07 View Post
how u know about wc for bojana and natasa?
It was in some serbian press(so it's mot 100% sure,but probably 90%),and also Jovanovski is our best junior,and I think that one of Zoric base is t.k. Palic.
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 12:00 PM   #127
country flag Sinovaccc

Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light

If anyone of you has some pictures of Bojana Jovanovski (both on and off the court) please upload it to imageshack or tinypic (or any image-hosting site) and send me the links. Thanks ahead...
Sinovaccc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 01:06 PM   #128
country flag n.sad

n.sad is a name known to all n.sad is a name known to all n.sad is a name known to all n.sad is a name known to all n.sad is a name known to all n.sad is a name known to all n.sad is a name known to all n.sad is a name known to all n.sad is a name known to all n.sad is a name known to all n.sad is a name known to all

Bojana will get WC for Palic but Natasa stays in Russia
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 01:26 PM   #129
country flag maya-serbia

maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinovaccc View Post
If anyone of you has some pictures of Bojana Jovanovski (both on and off the court) please upload it to imageshack or tinypic (or any image-hosting site) and send me the links. Thanks ahead...

http://www.wta96.com/wiki/index.php/Special:Newimages
~NE ZNAM DA LI SI VIDEO OVE...~
maya-serbia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 04:18 PM   #130
country flag incognito

incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maya-serbia View Post
Tu ima samo jedna njena fotografija, mozda si mislila na ovaj link: http://www.wta96.com/wiki/index.php/Bojana_Jovanovski
incognito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 06:04 PM   #131
country flag maya-serbia

maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito View Post
Tu ima samo jedna njena fotografija, mozda si mislila na ovaj link: http://www.wta96.com/wiki/index.php/Bojana_Jovanovski

Da,na taj sam link mislila ali je doslo do greske...sorry!
maya-serbia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 08:33 PM   #132
country flag Sinovaccc

Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light Sinovaccc is a glorious beacon of light

Oke, hvala svima. Znao sam da je ovo pravo mesto da trazim. Ima li neko sliku da nije sa Grand Slam-a, ili da je off court.

Thanks.

P.S. You shouldn't give me this link 'cause it has some pictures of Arantxa Rus. I love her, and I go crazy when I see it...

Bojana CHAMPION!
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 10:27 PM   #133
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute

Preko klasicnih SEARCH opcija kod velikih pretrazivaca poput GOOGLE mozes doci do slika razlicitog formata BOJANE JOVANOVSKI jer nije ona vise ni toliko nepoznata (njena juniorska karijera je vec sasvim solidna).

Kada je Vimbldon bio aktuelan mogao je da se download-uje njen mec sa Britankom Laurom Robson ali ne mogu sada da udjem u trag linku gde sam to bio uradio tada, ali to je nesto sto se isto moze pronaci na net-u ako si dovoljno srecan i uporan.

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2008, 12:23 PM   #134
country flag Sinovaccc

Uz duzno postovanje (posto se ne poznajemo), nisam degenerik i umem da Guglam. Hvala na linku svejedno.

A to koliko je nepoznata odnosno poznata, jasno se moze videti vec na 3,4 stranici kada pocinju slike Ane Ivanovic, JJ, Novaka, a vec tamo na 5,6 tu su Rafa, Federer i sl.

Ja upravo radim na necemu sto ce promeniti takvo stanje, nadam se...
Old Aug 18th, 2008, 10:28 PM   #135
country flag Just Do It

Bojana is playing a 10k event in Croatia

Has a terrible draw though