Bojana Jovanovski... - Page 81 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 29th, 2010, 11:28 AM   #1201
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bojana Jovanovski...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It View Post
Nice pics, thanks. Bojana is FIT. I have big expectations from Australian summer
Yeah, some time ago she seemed to have gain weight.

Old Dec 30th, 2010, 11:20 AM   #1202
country flag JJ's biatch

JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute

She is in the main draw of Brisbane. I hope she wins a round or two. Good luck gurl
Krunic
Kostic
Akgul
King
JJ's biatch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2010, 02:31 AM   #1203
country flag sunzhewyq

sunzhewyq is a glorious beacon of light sunzhewyq is a glorious beacon of light sunzhewyq is a glorious beacon of light sunzhewyq is a glorious beacon of light sunzhewyq is a glorious beacon of light sunzhewyq is a glorious beacon of light sunzhewyq is a glorious beacon of light sunzhewyq is a glorious beacon of light sunzhewyq is a glorious beacon of light sunzhewyq is a glorious beacon of light sunzhewyq is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ's biatch View Post
She is in the main draw of Brisbane. I hope she wins a round or two. Good luck gurl
where do you see it???i cannot find Bojana in Brisbane'list http://www.brisbaneinternational.com...s-singles-2011
sunzhewyq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2010, 08:15 AM   #1204
country flag JJ's biatch

JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute

I saw it on her facebook page
Krunic
Kostic
Akgul
King
Old Dec 31st, 2010, 11:57 AM   #1205
country flag MiLaN_89

MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold

Happy birthday Bojana! wish u good health and lot of success in 2011.

JELENA DOKIC FAN

Jelena Jankovic and Ana Ivanovic
MiLaN_89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2010, 01:39 PM   #1206
country flag Safe-From-Harm

Safe-From-Harm has disabled reputation

Today's her b-day?
All the best, then.
Safe-From-Harm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2010, 03:33 PM   #1207
country flag JJ's biatch

yeah all the best Boko
Krunic
Kostic
Akgul
King
Old Jan 1st, 2011, 02:54 AM   #1208
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute

good first round for brusbane, she has rodionova
Old Jan 1st, 2011, 09:34 AM   #1209
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

It is no an easy one, but good luck
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2011, 12:07 PM   #1210
country flag JJ's biatch

she lost to Rodionova in the Us Open.. Hopefully she'll manage to defeat her this time. Good luck
Krunic
Kostic
Akgul
King
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 02:35 AM   #1211
country flag sunzhewyq

sunzhewyq is a glorious beacon of light sunzhewyq is a glorious beacon of light sunzhewyq is a glorious beacon of light sunzhewyq is a glorious beacon of light sunzhewyq is a glorious beacon of light sunzhewyq is a glorious beacon of light sunzhewyq is a glorious beacon of light sunzhewyq is a glorious beacon of light sunzhewyq is a glorious beacon of light sunzhewyq is a glorious beacon of light sunzhewyq is a glorious beacon of light

bojana got a break and had a lead with 2:1 in 1st set.
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 02:40 AM   #1212
country flag sunzhewyq

2:2.....O_o...Double fault on break point....
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 03:25 AM   #1213
country flag Dominika23

Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold

2-6 4-0 yeah leading the second set
Dominika23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 03:51 AM   #1214
country flag MB.

MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute

First match against Rodionova...don't lose again! 4 more games....
MB. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 04:00 AM   #1215
country flag Foon_JJ

Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future

Ace #2 :heart:

Uvek uz tebe Jeca!

JJ: 'I'm just who I am, and some people may like it, some people may not. But that's the way it is.'
Foon_JJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote