Bojana Jovanovski... - Page 71 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 25th, 2010, 12:49 PM   #1051
country flag Jankarenka

Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of
Re: Bojana Jovanovski...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It View Post
^ Ok, then you should add top150 line to your signature
OMG after Hobart its gonna be top 160

Thank god for Bojana
Jankarenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 25th, 2010, 12:49 PM   #1052
country flag Jankarenka

Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of

Do you like my Serb language skills?
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 12:53 PM   #1053
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xalejandrox View Post
OMG after Hobart its gonna be top 160

Thank god for Bojana
Well, she has only one win in Australia to defend so Im sure she will be top100 after Australian summer
Hmmm if you were born and lived all your life in Macedonia your Serbian has to be almost fluent, so no, I am not satisfied.

I heard Survivor Serbia is big over there, you should watch it and learn Serbian.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 12:55 PM   #1054
country flag Jankarenka

Oh shut up! only the Albanians know Serbian over here1 You've been spending too much time with Albanian men gurl!
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 01:11 PM   #1055
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

They tried to kidnap me in Skopje in 2007 when I passed Vardar bridge. Is that Albanian ghetto part of the city ? It was scary. Albanians gathered around me and my 2 friends, started shouting SERBUS () and tried to push us in a van full of covered Albanian women. I think they got mad because I had a " Novi Sad to Ohrid trip " T-shirt written in Serbian
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 01:13 PM   #1056
country flag Jankarenka

Quote:
They tried to kidnap me in Skopje in 2007 when I passed Vardar bridge. Is that Albanian ghetto part of the city ? It was scary. Albanians gathered around me and my 2 friends, started shouting SERBUS () and tried to push is in a van full of covered Albanian women. I think they got mad because I had a " Novi Sad to Ohrid trip " T-shirt written in Serbian
OMG gurl you do not go on the other side of the bridge . And don't go to Tetovo or Northern Maceodnia I think I saw Ahmedinajad in a tea shop, he had one tea

Come back again?
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 01:18 PM   #1057
country flag Just Do It

Quote:
Originally Posted by xalejandrox View Post
OMG gurl you do not go on the other side of the bridge . And don't go to Tetovo or Northern Maceodnia I think I saw Ahmedinajad in a tea shop, he had one tea

Come back again?
So there is Albanian part of the city ? That part over the bridge reminded me of Sarajevo However, some brave Macedonian girls saved us and dragged us to the normal side of the town
I might go to Ohrid again for New Years eve ... we liked it there a lot and it was cheap. Didn't like Skopje at all though.
I was in some city with a small but fast river, can't remember how was it called. Albanians were giving me mean stares there, didnt feel welcome

Where do you live ?
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 01:21 PM   #1058
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They tried to kidnap me in Skopje in 2007 when I passed Vardar bridge. Is that Albanian ghetto part of the city ? It was scary. Albanians gathered around me and my 2 friends, started shouting SERBUS () and tried to push us in a van full of covered Albanian women. I think they got mad because I had a " Novi Sad to Ohrid trip " T-shirt written in Serbian

Danilo...
I had a similar scare (well, not similar, yours is much worse) back in the late 80s when my dad got lost on our way to Greece and instead of taking a direction towards Macedonia we somehow ended up in Kosovo. We stopped at a gas station full of Albanians to ask for directions. It was a middle of the night, and they started gathering around us silently just staring at us and coming closer. My mother grabbed my dad and pulled him back in the car and screamed ''step on it!'' so we made a U-turn and sped away.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

I miss Elena Dementieva.
Brena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 01:26 PM   #1059
country flag Just Do It

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepa brena View Post

Danilo...
I had a similar scare (well, not similar, yours is much worse) back in the late 80s when my dad got lost on our way to Greece and instead of taking a direction towards Macedonia we somehow ended up in Kosovo. We stopped at a gas station full of Albanians to ask for directions. It was a middle of the night, and they started gathering around us silently just staring at us and coming closer. My mother grabbed my dad and pulled him back in the car and screamed ''step on it!'' so we made a U-turn and sped away.
Ohno, sounds like a scare scene from Hollywood horror movies and hey, that happened back in the 80s when the situation there was more or less peaceful. Can you imagine now if you would somehow end up there ?

Oh, I just remembered, the city I visited is called Struga and more than 50% of the population are Albanians.
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 01:43 PM   #1060
country flag Jankarenka

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepa brena View Post

Danilo...
OMG I hate kosova All Macedonians hate that its independent

I can't believe Serbia still calls us Macedonia jaja poor greece
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 01:45 PM   #1061
country flag Jankarenka

Quote:
Ohno, sounds like a scare scene from Hollywood horror movies and hey, that happened back in the 80s when the situation there was more or less peaceful. Can you imagine now if you would somehow end up there ?

Oh, I just remembered, the city I visited is called Struga and more than 50% of the population are Albanians.
I live in Kisela Voda no Albanians here just some Serbs and Bosnians

I've been to Struga before it was infested with Albanians
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 01:55 PM   #1062
country flag Just Do It

Kisela Voda ? Is that part of Skopje ? BTW how come there are places where Albanians dont live at all and yet places where they consist 90% of the population ?
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 02:05 PM   #1063
country flag Jankarenka

Quote:
Kisela Voda ? Is that part of Skopje ? BTW how come there are places where Albanians dont live at all and yet places where they consist 90% of the population ?
Yes its in skopje . Because Albanians are eeeewww so people hate having to live with them . My neighbors are Serbs and they love Seselj
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 03:09 PM   #1064
country flag JJ's biatch

JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute

first round vs Fujiwara.. Bojana lost their first meeting in Pune 50k final last year.. go for the revenge Bojana!!!
Krunic
Kostic
Akgul
King
JJ's biatch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 05:43 PM   #1065
country flag Jankarenka

She can beat Rikica