Bojana Jovanovski... - Page 252 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 10th, 2014, 10:32 AM   #3766
Gentleman

Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bojana Jovanovski...

Unfortunatelly, Bojana said for Serbian media "B92", that she is having wrist injury that needs operation, and she is going to have it, most probably, at the end of this year.

Bojana stated that maybe she will skip part of the season in Asia in order to be ready for Australian open 2015, but nothing is decided yet. Several doctors adviced her to undergo operation.

She apparently took some treatment and injections that eventually damaged her tissue.
Advertisement

Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 08:52 AM   #3767
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

I was fortunate to be in the company of our very own sexy Bojana on Court 7 Friday afternoon.

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval back and ready to re-establish herself on Tour.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 12:28 PM   #3768
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

photos?

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
2012: CH Quanzhou, CH Charlottesville
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz, CH Asuncion (W/kfh_9118), CH Ankara (W/Michael!)
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 02:00 PM   #3769
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igorche View Post
photos?
Sadly, no. I went to get a picture of Aleks on the other side of the court from where I was sitting and when I came back, she was sitting 1 row up to my right with some guy(coach or trainer). She only stayed for a game or two(Aleks got broken at 2-1 and then she left). She was talking to this guy and checking her yellowish-gold phone before she left. I was nervous as hell. A lot of things were running through my mind After she got up, I kinda followed her cause I wanted to say I was a big fan and wish her good luck for next week. I said ''good luck Bojana'' and the guy turned around, said something and nodded. She turned around, might have said something and they walked on(she moves fast ). She wasn't in the best mood probably because Aleks was not winning at the time and the wrist surgery(I just heard about it). I thought it was me, but maybe not. Even if it was, I still love her and i'll hopefully be there when she plays Jelena.

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 06:48 PM   #3770
country flag osuwisko

osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all

Bojana Jovanovski by osuwisko, on Flickr
osuwisko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2014, 04:02 AM   #3771
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute

why is she playing? does she want to be sidelined like Dokic who stupidly played Aus Open with wrist injury losing to Marion in R2 then out for years....Bojana get the proper treatment after this tournament please
Old Aug 24th, 2014, 12:08 PM   #3772
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana'sProcess View Post
Unfortunatelly, Bojana said for Serbian media "B92", that she is having wrist injury that needs operation, and she is going to have it, most probably, at the end of this year.

Bojana stated that maybe she will skip part of the season in Asia in order to be ready for Australian open 2015, but nothing is decided yet. Several doctors adviced her to undergo operation.

She apparently took some treatment and injections that eventually damaged her tissue.
I hope she is able to get through the US open without doing any further damage. I wonder if it was something as simple as cortisone injections which eventually weaken tendons? I don't think of them as good things. Wish they would advance sports science and medical knowledge more quickly.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 02:58 AM   #3773
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute

see u in aussie season strong and healthy Bojana !!
Old Sep 4th, 2014, 05:27 PM   #3774
country flag misH@

misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all

Well she is playing in Tashkent. She posted pic from Turkey and wrote she is on her way to Tashkent.
Hope she knows what she's doing, she must put her health first.
Genie Bouchard
misH@ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2014, 01:16 PM   #3775
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

Tough draw for Bojana, Bondarenko in the first round, and Vekic in the QF...
JJ Expres is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2014, 01:28 PM   #3776
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

It's really not a good idea for Bojana to risk further injury just to defend points from Tashkent. I assume she could use a PR.

Old Sep 9th, 2014, 09:10 PM   #3777
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2014, 11:32 AM   #3778
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

Another win in 3 sets
Probably against Ula in the QF. A really tough draw for a first seed
Old Sep 10th, 2014, 01:56 PM   #3779
country flag SM

Tashkent 2r: (1) Jovanovski def. Kudryavtseva 76 36 63

maybe non-surgical treatments are helping her for now, defend the title Bojana
Old Sep 11th, 2014, 11:05 AM   #3780
country flag JJ Expres

3 set queen strikes again