Bojana Jovanovski... - Page 184 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 28th, 2012, 12:29 PM   #2746
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bojana Jovanovski...

Well done Bojo!
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 28th, 2012, 06:17 PM   #2747
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe she won her first WTA title! Incredible! Back in Top 70 too!

I never expected this at the start of the week. This will do wonders for her confidence and help her get her career back on track. The way she played in the semifinal and final really remidned me of the fearless hitting she showed against Jankovic in Beijing 2010 and Li and Zvonareva during the 2011 Australian summer.

I think Bojana can finish the year at a career high ranking. She virtually has no points to defend the rest of the year, only really first round wins in Toronto and Moscow.

Hopefully she can keep this form up next week in Washington. She has Pavlyuchenkova first round but if she can get past her she has a very good chance at another deep run and get her ranking up even further. The field there is extremely weak also. Pavlyuchenkova lost her last match 6-4 6-0 against Johansson so if Bojana can replicate her good form I definitely think she has a chance. But for now I'm really not too bothered, I'm just so happy about today's amazing victory.
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 06:24 PM   #2748
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

I was not happy to see her getting Anastasia in round one, but then i remembered that Anastasia was in form last year, and BJ still beat her(Eastbourne, Hertogen or something, i think), so i gues se has eaven better chance now!
verdegreen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 06:35 PM   #2749
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Here is the end of each set and some of the presentation. The match point was crazy.

And here are some comments after the match.

"I've worked really hard for this. I had two weeks of really hard preparation before this tournament, so I was expecting to play well here."

"It's been a tough week, especially because it's so hot here. The quarterfinal was a really, really tough match, so after that everything seemed easier for me. I felt much better after that match. I'm really glad I made it through that one."

"I went into today's final with nothing to lose. I was so positive. I was just trying to fight for every point and not thinking about winning or losing, just trying to play the best I can. It feels great to win my first title. I'm so glad I did it."
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 10:10 AM   #2750
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute

Bravo BoJo
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 03:20 PM   #2751
country flag Charlieflip
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all

Great by Bojana. Read my pre-match analysis on my site of this match, it was actually very accurate. http://predictorflip.wordpress.com/

Ivanovic|Cornet|Bartoli|Radwanska|Hantuchova
Charlieflip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 03:42 PM   #2752
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome week for Bojana.

Chakvetadze Barthel Pavlyuchenkova Kerber Halep Shvedova Bencic
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #2753
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

So happy for Jovanovski

A.Radwańska | Halep | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 08:09 PM   #2754
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

sHE LOST TO pAVLYUCHENKOVA IN R1 IN wASHINGTON, AND THAT WAS OK, BUT LOSING TO gLATCH 6-7 6-4 4-6 IN R1 OF QUALIES FOR rOGERS IS NOT!!!
3 OUT OF 19 BPS USED!!!
verdegreen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 11:52 PM   #2755
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Bojo.

Chakvetadze Barthel Pavlyuchenkova Kerber Halep Shvedova Bencic
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 11:57 PM   #2756
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

WTF was that

I know you have just won your first title but now please get back down to the Earth cause season is not over yet.
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 01:02 AM   #2757
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

OMG at losing to Glatch.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 09:00 AM   #2758
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

back to reality.

www.teamula.com. Are YOU team Ula ENOUGH?
TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 09:52 AM   #2759
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

For real? Whatever, at least she has a title, I am okay with everything now
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 03:25 PM   #2760
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

3 out of 19??
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote