Bojana Jovanovski... - Page 176 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2012, 08:47 AM   #2626
country flag Paranoia

Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of
Re: Bojana Jovanovski...

Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2012, 08:48 AM   #2627
country flag Paranoia

Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of

Old May 25th, 2012, 08:49 AM   #2628
country flag Paranoia

Old May 25th, 2012, 10:33 AM   #2629
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

I can't believe she drew Radwanska, she never has luck with her draws. Poor Bojana, I hope she even stands a chance against this boring bitch.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 10:37 AM   #2630
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Are you fucking kidding me
Old May 25th, 2012, 07:29 PM   #2631
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

LOL, maybe her shots will go in
ce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 11:07 PM   #2632
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

There is no improvement in her game since off season in 2010, and i think that her opponents figured her out and that's why she is struggling against almost every single player...Her serve is In first sets of her matches her serve is bad but tolerable in 2nd it's just awful and in 3rd it's a complete disaster... I won't mention her poor defensive skills since she is an attacker, but you can't utilize your main weapons without decent serve, and she can't play returning games relaxed since she knows she can't hold serve... Get a serve girl cause you won't get far with this one
JJ Expres is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 11:42 PM   #2633
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Expres View Post
There is no improvement in her game since off season in 2010, and i think that her opponents figured her out and that's why she is struggling against almost every single player...Her serve is In first sets of her matches her serve is bad but tolerable in 2nd it's just awful and in 3rd it's a complete disaster... I won't mention her poor defensive skills since she is an attacker, but you can't utilize your main weapons without decent serve, and she can't play returning games relaxed since she knows she can't hold serve... Get a serve girl cause you won't get far with this one
I was really disgusted today. I knew that this Bojana is a match up from dreams for Aga, but I still expected to see more from her. I believe that nothing can disappoint me anymore.

It's not her serve, everything in her game needs a huge improvement and compared to 2010, her game regressed. I remember that she played some half-decent matches against Dementieva and Azarenka in 2010. Today it was such a one-sided match and her game.... It wasn't her serve, her gameplan was so poor, it simply screamed "expose me" and Aga loves it.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:29 AM   #2634
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Bojana has to play qualifying at Wimbledon. Unless a few people withdraw last minute. In a way it's actually a good thing because she could get 60 points if she qualifies rather than losing first round of the maindraw.
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 11:33 AM   #2635
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

Is she going to play Birmingham?
-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 12:17 PM   #2636
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

She drew a qualifier in Birmingham. Hope she's been practicing. Time to pull it together on grass!
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 12:20 PM   #2637
BlueTrees

Didn't she lose to Sarah Gronert here last year? Hope she can do better this time.
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 12:33 PM   #2638
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Didn't she lose to Sarah Gronert here last year? Hope she can do better this time.
Yes, it's true. Sara wasn't even top 300, but she has a big serve, I remember that she had many aces. Bojana's huge slump began around the grass season.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 06:38 PM   #2639
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

Court 4 (from 11.00hrs)
1. Melinda Czink vs. Anna Tatishvili
2. Stéphanie Foretz Gacon vs. Eleni Daniilidou
3. Bojana Jovanovski vs. Michelle Larcher de Brito
4. Zheng Jie vs. Lesia Tsurenko
-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 08:48 PM   #2640
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Oh, Michelle? Bojana must take it.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote