Bojana Jovanovski... - Page 142 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 14th, 2011, 12:11 AM   #2116
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future
Re: Bojana Jovanovski...

Nice win, now against Amanmuradova. Revenge for the last year loss.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 14th, 2011, 12:51 AM   #2117
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Bojana Jovanovski
hi everyone...good news. I won my first round in quallies in Cincy today. Also, I am very excited to let you know that I have agreed to a sponsorship deal with Adidas. This is one of my first big partnerships and am very excited to join their team.

Great that she has the Adidas contract!
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 05:26 AM   #2118
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Adidas Great for her
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 06:39 AM   #2119
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees. View Post
Bojana Jovanovski
hi everyone...good news. I won my first round in quallies in Cincy today. Also, I am very excited to let you know that I have agreed to a sponsorship deal with Adidas. This is one of my first big partnerships and am very excited to join their team.

Great that she has the Adidas contract!
Nice.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Vekic Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 08:51 AM   #2120
country flag maya-serbia

maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold

Nooooo Adidas...I like more Nike...Adidas is boring!!!
But she got some $$$$$$ so that's ok for Boka.
maya-serbia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 09:11 AM   #2121
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

I know Bojana LOVES Nike, but I guess she got much more from Adidas so I understand her
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 09:45 AM   #2122
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer Adidas

The outfit she's wearing at the moment is fugly though
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 01:10 PM   #2123
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Please don't go into Adidas PDP.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 02:36 PM   #2124
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

She had a contract with Nike, or just bought their dresses......?
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 03:01 PM   #2125
country flag maya-serbia

maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linguae^ View Post
She had a contract with Nike, or just bought their dresses......?
I think she had contrat with Nike.But I dont't know what is going on with Head,sometimes is their logo on her racquets and sometimes not
maya-serbia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 04:17 PM   #2126
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

nice match for BoJo, 60 63
let's see where she will be in the MD
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 04:18 PM   #2127
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Well done on qualifying Boka.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 05:15 PM   #2128
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Please don't draw JJ
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 05:17 PM   #2129
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

why bojana still doesn't have her own subforum?
JJ Expres is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 05:45 PM   #2130
country flag Just Do It

They make new subforums like once a year, I believe when it comes time for new S-forums, Bojana will get it.