Bojana Jovanovski... - Page 141 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 11th, 2011, 12:30 AM   #2101
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future
Re: Bojana Jovanovski...

Bojana is a good hitter, but her realisation and wisdom of the game is a nonsense.
Still, 5-4. She needs to use that forehand more.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 11th, 2011, 12:33 AM   #2102
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

She is doing well right now.
-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 12:35 AM   #2103
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

That serve. OMG
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 12:41 AM   #2104
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Her serve is beyond horrid. Sharapova is getting better, but Bojana can't construct a serious point.
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 12:47 AM   #2105
country flag Linguae^

This kind of Sharapova was totally beatable, but Bojana doesn't give as much as she can. She doesn't risk and she is very stiff. Not the same player she used to be.
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 12:53 AM   #2106
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute

Good I don't go to slip after Bojana's pathetic first set, because 2nd set is very promising and one of best careers displays so far, despite she not take even half of her chances. Bojana is already TOP30 level!

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 12:55 AM   #2107
country flag -NAJ-

Bojana *4-2 40-0
she was nervous in 1st that's why she lost so easy. but good 2nd set Solid form
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 12:55 AM   #2108
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

Well i'm impressed with her ground strokes and i think she improved a lot in that aspect
her 1st serve is bad and her 2nd is just nonexistent...

the very same maria sharapova was beatable in every single tournament this year but she is still having the best season since 2008...and shaza's serve is abysmal and so predictable...

looking forward for the next tournament
JJ Expres is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 01:13 AM   #2109
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

her serves almost all went to Masha's forehand, which was pretty easy for Masha to catch a dozen winners
but her rally performance was really good today
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 01:50 AM   #2110
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Bojana just made me a HUGE fan of her today. Very proud of her.
She is my 2nd fav player after Princess Anna.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Pavly Halep
Slava Shvedova Belinda Bencic Genie Bouchard Garbine Muguruza Annika Beck
Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 10:06 AM   #2111
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Great second set.

Her form is slowly coming back together. She needs all the points she can get before Beijing.
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 01:40 PM   #2112
country flag JJBJ

JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all

Her next tournaments are Cincinanti, Dallas,US OPEN,Tashkent.....well......she does not have nothing to defend!

Last year

1.Montreal (lost in 2nd QR)-12 points(does not count for the list)
2.New Haven (lost in 2nd QR)-8 points (does not count for the list)
3.US OPEN (lost in R1)-5 points(does not count for the list)
4.Guangzhou (lost in R1)-1 points (does not count for the list)
5.Seoul ((lost in R1)-16 points (does not count for the list)

This year

1.Cincinnati
2.Dallas
3.US OPEN
4.Tashkent
5.Guangzhou

Good luck BJ!

Tennis Tipping Doubles
: Rank: 65
Tit: WTA Tashkent ( w/Ballbasher) -ITF Wenshan (w/valac222) ITF Contrexéville, SF: US OPEN (w/Shadowcat)

Last edited by JJBJ : Aug 11th, 2011 at 08:20 PM.
JJBJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 06:42 PM   #2113
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Bojana played well and really pushed Sharapova in the second set in this match. Here are the highlights, I'm really starting to like Boka.

Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 06:40 PM   #2114
country flag JJ's biatch

JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute

BoJo won against Tatishvili 6-3, 3-6, 6-2
Krunic
Kostic
Akgul
King
JJ's biatch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 07:16 PM   #2115
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ's biatch View Post
BoJo won against Tatishvili 6-3, 3-6, 6-2
Bojana
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote