Bojana Jovanovski... - Page 110 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 08:31 PM   #1636
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future
Re: Bojana Jovanovski...

I dunno what to say. She had time to rest, and nothing.
Linguae^ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 11:51 PM   #1637
country flag Vladiricky

Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice

I thought that she would deal with Niculescu's game.

I'm sorry but we're running low on food, water, and overall enthusiasm, you know...
Vladiricky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 11:52 PM   #1638
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 12:34 AM   #1639
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linguae^ View Post
I dunno what to say. She had time to rest, and nothing.
She's probably mentally exhausted - not only did she play a lot this season (and between seasons) but many of those matches were also crazy three-setters with multiple MPs saved and wasted. Then, this is the season she has made a real breakthrough by having deep runs no one had expected her to have (maybe not even herself). And to top it all, she suddenly had to become the leader of the Serbian FC team on whose performance depended an important rubber, while only alst year she was merely Ana's alternate in the team of whom no one expected anything.
So, I guess she's bound to be a bit overwhelmed with everything that has happened these past couple of months, and it'll take her some time to take it all in and learn how to handle the pressure of not being an underdog anymore.
Also, players with Bojana's ballbash-y style are usually somewhat incosistent, and perhpas this ih her patch of poor results after which a good patch will come.
And I still think it's not too late for her to learn how to serve better - that would help her A LOT.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 12:46 AM   #1640
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena View Post
She's probably mentally exhausted - not only did she play a lot this season (and between seasons) but many of those matches were also crazy three-setters with multiple MPs saved and wasted. Then, this is the season she has made a real breakthrough by having deep runs no one had expected her to have (maybe not even herself). And to top it all, she suddenly had to become the leader of the Serbian FC team on whose performance depended an important rubber, while only alst year she was merely Ana's alternate in the team of whom no one expected anything.
So, I guess she's bound to be a bit overwhelmed with everything that has happened these past couple of months, and it'll take her some time to take it all in and learn how to handle the pressure of not being an underdog anymore.
Also, players with Bojana's ballbash-y style are usually somewhat incosistent, and perhpas this ih her patch of poor results after which a good patch will come.
And I still think it's not too late for her to learn how to serve better - that would help her A LOT.
And the question is: "Can she get a professional coach?"
I don't think her dad is too bad, but she is really stubborn and needs some professional help.
Linguae^ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 12:57 AM   #1641
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linguae^ View Post
And the question is: "Can she get a professional coach?"
I don't think her dad is too bad, but she is really stubborn and needs some professional help.
I must say I know nothing of her dad's coaching qualities or even about Bojana's character (although she does seem grumpy but in a cute way ), but if complete nutcases like Dementieva and JJ were able to learn how to serve at some point, Bojana surely can as well. And I don't even know who Dementieva worked with (apart from her mum ) and I doubt one can be much more pig-headed than Jelena, so...

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 01:52 AM   #1642
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp6uja View Post
Believe or not, but since June of 2009 Bojana Jovanovski played 22 months in the row without pause (every month at least one event, including 10 ITF tournaments from 2009-10 July, November and December where nobody playing). She push herself to do limits, and like in 2010 paycheck coming during this post-Australian part of HC season. She has obviously right now big problem with FATIGUE which symptoms are to not feel comfortable on court and footwork and basic shots (serve especially) is not like it used to be. Here is how such change is reflected on players results.

2011 start for Bojana:

Opening four events (+FC):
Wins: #19, #22, #24, #64, #84, #85, #94, #117, #138, #139 (all 3 TOP25 wins in straight sets)
Loses: #2, #11, #21, #25 (all loses is vs TOP25 opponents and all 4 is in three sets)

Last three events:
Wins: #95, #116, #123, #184, #187 (only one straight set wins)
Loses: #91, #120, #172 (only one three setter)

So from player which beat all non-TOP25 opponents (and vs TOP25 won 10 out of 18 sets!) Bojana so fast mutate into player which is not even able to face some TOP90 opponent, losing 10 out of 21 set which she played despite almost all this opponents are qualifiers or WC's. Let's hope she will done with this already in Miami and back amazing shape from Australia.
^^^ same explanation for IW works also for Miami. Its nothing with her mentality, bad coaching, strong opponents or whatever. Its pure biology

This is expected punishment for player which playing 22 months in the row without pause. This is pay-check for hers decision to play challengers in late october, november and december instead pause and classic off-season preparations. Same thing she do during 2009 off-season so in february-march of 2010 she barely beat anybody. But in 2009 she have many reasons to play during off-season and to improve in rankings into TOP150. In 2010 there is no any rational reason to do that when she is already TOP80 player in the world.

Fatal mistake with schedule... nothing else... She (and we) now just need to be patient... Hers body will be soon again in control of hers mind, and she will feel her shots once again. Its not injury but fatigue, so lets hope she will be 100% ready since start of clay season.

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 08:17 PM   #1643
country flag JJBJ

JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all

Her next tournaments?thanks
JJBJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2011, 05:59 AM   #1644
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Bojana
Old Mar 27th, 2011, 06:43 PM   #1645
country flag Snex

Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute

Jovanovski Wins Fed Cup Heart Award - http://www.wtatennis.com/page/OffCou...324659,00.html

Snex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2011, 06:46 PM   #1646
country flag Brena

^That's really well deserved. She handled the pressure of becoming the FC team leader overnight (from being a mere alternate) incredibly.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

Old Mar 27th, 2011, 06:49 PM   #1647
country flag Snex

Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah! She really gave 150%
Snex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2011, 08:09 PM   #1648
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

She was fierce indeed
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2011, 08:35 PM   #1649
country flag lewis_davies

lewis_davies is just really nice lewis_davies is just really nice lewis_davies is just really nice lewis_davies is just really nice lewis_davies is just really nice lewis_davies is just really nice lewis_davies is just really nice lewis_davies is just really nice lewis_davies is just really nice lewis_davies is just really nice lewis_davies is just really nice

Canada are no mugs either. Fair play Bojana!
lewis_davies is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 10:40 AM   #1650
country flag Vladiricky

Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice

Great news and deserved!

I'm sorry but we're running low on food, water, and overall enthusiasm, you know...
Vladiricky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote