Bojana Jovanovski... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 1st, 2006, 05:03 PM   #1
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute
Bojana Jovanovski...

They say she's next best thing coming from Serbia...
She really plays pretty well. Has powerfull groundstrokes, and I think that she can be the next Maria Sharapova.
She has constitution like the Russian, and till now (she is just 14 years old) she has developed great! She also likes Maria very much, and plays lot like her... The stile ofcourse
Played two ITF finals, juniors tournaments...

Good luck to her

Twitter

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 11:30 PM   #2

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bojana Jovanovski...

She really likes her...

Twitter

Instagram
Old Dec 16th, 2006, 05:59 AM   #3
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute

well looks like she is playing the jr AO ill see her there

Good luck Jovana Jaksic, Sabine Lisick, and flavia pennetta

Monica Seles the real number one always
Good luck to all the Aussie girls Oi Oi Oi
rada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2006, 11:51 AM   #4
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

GL
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2006, 02:25 PM   #5

Bojana is going to South America in few days, where she will play few strong junior's tournaments! Afterwards she will probably go to Australia and play AO qualis, but that is NOT sure, cause they are still thinking about that

Twitter

Instagram
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 10:43 PM   #6
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute

Bojana is in Oz and won her 3rd matc Bojana Jovanovski SRB d. (7)Klaudia Boczova SVK 75 64 now plays the number 1 seed ill post the score later today.

Old Jan 7th, 2007, 11:38 PM   #7

It seems that Bojana is playing really
Bovova and Kichenhok are very good juniors!!! I'm suprised that Bojana, at age of 15 has beat them!!! Really great result

Have you seen her play Rado???

Twitter

Instagram
Old Jan 8th, 2007, 12:01 AM   #8
country flag rada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenis Srbija View Post
It seems that Bojana is playing really
Bovova and Kichenhok are very good juniors!!! I'm suprised that Bojana, at age of 15 has beat them!!! Really great result

Have you seen her play Rado???
Kako je?

I haven't seen her yet but a friend has and said that she plays with a lot a power (dokic like he says) ill see her play at the oz open and let you know
About zoric he says she is nothing that good bojana is way better player

Old Jan 8th, 2007, 01:08 AM   #9

Bojana is playing with really great power. Not like Dokić, but like Sharapova! She is built like her as well. And she adores her as well As you can see She will be great for sure! She is working with famous Serbian trainer that trained Jelena Janković and Ana Timotić. So bright future for Boka

Nataša can be great as well, but she has some problems with hers tennis getting up! She has won two futures at age of 16, so that's not bad at all. But she really needs to go to some camp, where pro trainers will work with her. Not to her dady perpares her...

Twitter

Instagram

Last edited by Tenis Srbija : Jan 8th, 2007 at 01:16 AM.
Old Jan 8th, 2007, 01:14 AM   #10

P.S. Dobro je Rado, kako je kod vas

Twitter

Instagram
Old Jan 8th, 2007, 02:06 AM   #11
country flag rada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenis Srbija View Post
P.S. Dobro je Rado, kako je kod vas
dobro je fala

Old Jan 8th, 2007, 01:16 PM   #12
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

GL
Old Jan 8th, 2007, 03:42 PM   #13

Bojana lost to Pavlychenkova 1-6 0-6

Still, great run Boksy!!!

Twitter

Instagram
Old Jan 8th, 2007, 05:15 PM   #14
country flag Just Do It

We all know who is Pavlychenkova !
Old Jan 8th, 2007, 05:24 PM   #15

Yes we do

What a hell is she still doing in juniors

She defeated Vojka as well...

Twitter

Instagram