Votes needed! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 1st, 2006, 06:01 PM   #31
country flag spinpup

spinpup has much to be proud of spinpup has much to be proud of spinpup has much to be proud of spinpup has much to be proud of spinpup has much to be proud of spinpup has much to be proud of spinpup has much to be proud of spinpup has much to be proud of spinpup has much to be proud of spinpup has much to be proud of spinpup has much to be proud of
Re: Votes needed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumsby View Post

"Momo-poll bombing"
spinpup is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 1st, 2006, 07:13 PM   #32
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

I voted in all of them,but in some you can only vote once
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 07:18 PM   #33
country flag Yasmine
Somewhere over the rainbow.

Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinpup View Post
done.
There's another poll going on at Yahoo sports.
I have voted over 260 times to get her passed Fungus.
Go and vote.!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/ten;_ylt=Ard...ky4ahjvyIRvLYF

seriously did you count up till then, and that must have taken you a lot of time

I've voted btw, although I must admit in tennis, Agassi retiring was very very close second, glad Amélie was on the top of the list, so I didn't see the rest too soon
Yasmine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 07:23 PM   #34
country flag LostGlory
Team WTAworld

LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute

Voted in both, will vote again at work....

You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh because you're all the same

I'm Back
LostGlory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 09:49 PM   #35
country flag spinpup

spinpup has much to be proud of spinpup has much to be proud of spinpup has much to be proud of spinpup has much to be proud of spinpup has much to be proud of spinpup has much to be proud of spinpup has much to be proud of spinpup has much to be proud of spinpup has much to be proud of spinpup has much to be proud of spinpup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasmine View Post

seriously did you count up till then, and that must have taken you a lot of time

I've voted btw, although I must admit in tennis, Agassi retiring was very very close second, glad Amélie was on the top of the list, so I didn't see the rest too soon
Actually it doesn't take much time at all. I just set that link as my home page. Cuts out alot of wasted time finding the link nad clicking on it.
Yea' Agassi retiring is a close second, but he's so far ahead he doesn't need my vote.
Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 03:48 PM   #36
country flag spinpup

The United States Sports Academy is having a vote on Female Athlete of the Year!

You must vote for three women. 1st, 2nd, 3rd.
Make sure you check off the first circle for Amelie. Then the second circle to who you think is second and the third for third place.
Once you click submit, it will bring you to the men. The same rules apply.

http://www.ussa.edu/aoy/femaleBallot-2006.asp

You can only vote once. Make it count and spread the word

ALLEZ Amelie
Old Dec 4th, 2006, 01:01 PM   #37
country flag suzie

suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute

Voted!

I didn't vote for Justine nor Maria.

World MomOrganization's Head of Scrunchy* Watching Department (HSWD)
* "scrunchy" is a trademark courtesy of Mauresmo PonyTail, Inc. (c) 1979 François & Françoise

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
suzie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2006, 05:58 PM   #38
country flag Jenny.C.Fan

Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzie View Post
Voted!

I didn't vote for Justine nor Maria.
me too

Miss you JENNY and GUGA
GO Amelie,Sveta,Patty,Ana
Go A-rod,Marat, Rafa,Robby,Andy,Taylor, Juan Carlos,Nole

Liverpool FC Xabi EL Nino

Blog Here
Jenny.C.Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2006, 11:32 PM   #39
country flag Torte

Torte is a glorious beacon of light Torte is a glorious beacon of light Torte is a glorious beacon of light Torte is a glorious beacon of light Torte is a glorious beacon of light Torte is a glorious beacon of light Torte is a glorious beacon of light Torte is a glorious beacon of light Torte is a glorious beacon of light Torte is a glorious beacon of light Torte is a glorious beacon of light

Done!!!
Old Dec 6th, 2006, 12:07 PM   #40
country flag suzie

suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute

Here we go again! Quel est le sportif français qui a véritablement marqué l'année 2006 ?

http://fr.sports.yahoo.com/poll/relative/

She's way behind so hurry up!

* "scrunchy" is a trademark courtesy of Mauresmo PonyTail, Inc. (c) 1979 François & Françoise

Old Dec 6th, 2006, 12:33 PM   #41
country flag sportlife

sportlife is a name known to all sportlife is a name known to all sportlife is a name known to all sportlife is a name known to all sportlife is a name known to all sportlife is a name known to all sportlife is a name known to all sportlife is a name known to all sportlife is a name known to all sportlife is a name known to all sportlife is a name known to all

Voted!
sportlife is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2006, 01:28 PM   #42
country flag suzie

Amélie went from 5th to 2nd!

Well done guys!

Old Dec 6th, 2006, 01:30 PM   #43
country flag spinpup

I just voted my heart out on the French poll.
When work slows down some, I'll try and get her to #1
Old Dec 6th, 2006, 01:50 PM   #44
country flag Jenny.C.Fan

Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Voted, can't believe deneriaz only got 2% he won an olympic gold medal for gods sake, no idea why zizu is winning.

Miss you JENNY and GUGA
GO Amelie,Sveta,Patty,Ana
Go A-rod,Marat, Rafa,Robby,Andy,Taylor, Juan Carlos,Nole

Liverpool FC Xabi EL Nino

Blog Here
Jenny.C.Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2006, 02:08 PM   #45
country flag spinpup

Oooo boss just left for a few minutes. off to vote.