Danny De Vito - Drunk on The View - live tv - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 29th, 2006, 06:06 PM   #1
country flag samsung101

samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute
Danny De Vito - Drunk on The View - live tv

Danny De Vito evidenty went on The View with Rosie and Barb-bwa,
and showed up drunk as a skunk.

Nice.

Bashed Bush, used profanity, slurred speech, a jerk in general.
Was there to promote his new Christmas movie.
That ought to sell a lot of tickets.

I guess Babs was not to happy and neither was Rosie.
OK, you have to be pretty bad to upset Rosie if you're
a Bush Basher like she is....

Mel Gibson, SNL stars, Danny De Vito, Michael Richards (well, he
has no excuse, he was sober). Can we just have an AA award
at The Oscars this year.

I think it's on YouTube already.
samsung101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 29th, 2006, 06:47 PM   #2
country flag Paneru

Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danny De Vito - Drunk on The View - live tv

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung101 View Post
Danny De Vito evidenty went on The View with Rosie and Barb-bwa,
and showed up drunk as a skunk.

Nice.

Bashed Bush, used profanity, slurred speech, a jerk in general.
Was there to promote his new Christmas movie.
That ought to sell a lot of tickets.

I guess Babs was not to happy and neither was Rosie.
OK, you have to be pretty bad to upset Rosie if you're
a Bush Basher like she is....

Mel Gibson, SNL stars, Danny De Vito, Michael Richards (well, he
has no excuse, he was sober). Can we just have an AA award
at The Oscars this year.

I think it's on YouTube already.

As is the only reason you made this thread!

Danny was out with George Clooney partying the
night before and got no sleep before appearing and
was clearly a bit loopey. So what!

Nothing he did or said is gonna hurt the ticket sales of his movie
and for you to even dare to equate him to the other two is appauling,
As well as to insinuate he is an alcholoic.

then again, it's you, so....
Paneru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2006, 07:17 PM   #3
country flag BigB08822

BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute BigB08822 has a reputation beyond repute

Where is this on youtube? I did a search and found nothing...
BigB08822 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2006, 08:14 PM   #4
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute

I had to go to www.foxnews.com and there's a link to youtube. I am a little curious why it's only on the Fox news site. While I would not put it near Mel Gibson or the Kramer guy, Rosie and Babs did look semi-mortified, and they bleeped out Danny calling Bush "numb nuts" but that's clearly what he said. He also talked about how he and Rhea did it all over the place in the Lincoln bedroom when he was at the White House the last time (with Clinton).

He seemed trashed and drunk, though the Fox article claims he was on Fox and Friends 2 1/2 hours beforehand and seemed perfectly normal. As much as I dislike Bush, I would not call our President "numb nuts" on national TV and I truly think the combined IQ of Devito and Clooney to only approach 100, so who are the to throw stones, right?
Old Nov 30th, 2006, 08:17 PM   #5
country flag Paneru

Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Lawson View Post
I had to go to www.foxnews.com and there's a link to youtube. I am a little curious why it's only on the Fox news site. While I would not put it near Mel Gibson or the Kramer guy, Rosie and Babs did look semi-mortified, and they bleeped out Danny calling Bush "numb nuts" but that's clearly what he said. He also talked about how he and Rhea did it all over the place in the Lincoln bedroom when he was at the White House the last time (with Clinton).

He seemed trashed and drunk, though the Fox article claims he was on Fox and Friends 2 1/2 hours beforehand and seemed perfectly normal. As much as I dislike Bush, I would not call our President "numb nuts" on national TV and I truly think the combined IQ of Devito and Clooney to only approach 100, so who are the to throw stones, right?
What can you say, the man has balls and realizes
that this is suppossedly America and he can say
as he so chooses. Doesn't mean everybody has got
to like it. Unless, we're one of those countries where
it is treason to speak out against the "Great One".

oh well.
Paneru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2006, 08:18 PM   #6
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute

Here's the youtube link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46wakJ8oggM
Old Nov 30th, 2006, 08:19 PM   #7
country flag griffin
double-dog daredevil

griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute

If I had to sit down with that crowd, and promote dreck like is latest movie, I'd hit the bottle, too.
Old Nov 30th, 2006, 08:20 PM   #8
country flag Qrystyna

Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute

LOL as long as he bashed Bush, that is the most important thing

(formerly known as GrassGOAT)
Qrystyna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2006, 08:56 PM   #9
country flag samsung101

samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute

A class act.
Drunk actor on national tv.
Sounding like the character he was on tv.

What is with the news made by 80's and 90's
tv stars and their current bad behavior?

Sorry, the guy came off as a jerk.

Blends right in w/the rest of the show I guess.

Why didn't someone from the show staff just say, hey Danny,
have some coffee, and let's skip this interview. Do it tomorrow.
samsung101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2006, 09:02 PM   #10
country flag Qrystyna

Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung101 View Post
A class act.
Drunk actor on national tv.
Sounding like the character he was on tv.

What is with the news made by 80's and 90's
tv stars and their current bad behavior?

Sorry, the guy came off as a jerk.

Blends right in w/the rest of the show I guess.

Why didn't someone from the show staff just say, hey Danny,
have some coffee, and let's skip this interview. Do it tomorrow.
They wanted him to bash Bush

(formerly known as GrassGOAT)
Qrystyna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2006, 09:11 PM   #11
country flag Denise4925
Her Grace, The Duchess of Williamsburg

Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute

That was too funny. Danny at his best making funny of the smirking chimp.
Denise4925 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2006, 10:14 PM   #12
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Danny De Vito - Drunk on The View - live tv

Danny DeVito ...what a HUNK of a MAN!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2006, 10:25 PM   #13
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

The show's creator, veteran newswoman Barbara Walters, appeared visibly uncomfortable as the interview progressed. DeVito's representative, Stan Rosenfield, tells entertainment website Tmz.com his client has requested Walters' phone number and that he would say "what needed to be said privately" to her.

--------------------------------

Uh oh..don't piss BABS off! Danny could be going the way of Star Jones and that blonde chick ( whats her name ) who started out on the View during the shows early years
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 12:46 AM   #14
Kirt12255

Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute

A pissed litte man promoting a childrens movie on daytime television drunk and with roadkill stuck to his head. Interesting viewing.

I'll give him until March before he's in rehab. His agent must be stoked.
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 12:51 AM   #15
country flag Cat's Pajamas
A Young Troubadour.

Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute