Mary Pierce Match Request - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 29th, 2006, 08:51 AM   #1
country flag Verdasco

Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold
Mary Pierce Match Request

If anybody has the match where Mary def Jelena Dokic 6-2 6-7 7-6 at the US Open Second Round 2003 after being down 1-5 in the third set please let me know I am really desperate!
Verdasco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 29th, 2006, 09:23 AM   #2
country flag paul B

paul B is just really nice paul B is just really nice paul B is just really nice paul B is just really nice paul B is just really nice paul B is just really nice paul B is just really nice paul B is just really nice paul B is just really nice paul B is just really nice paul B is just really nice
Re: Mary Pierce Match Request

i have the 3rd set from where Mary is down 4-1 to the end of the match
paul B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2006, 10:57 AM   #3
country flag Verdasco

Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold

On DVD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul B View Post
i have the 3rd set from where Mary is down 4-1 to the end of the match
Old Nov 29th, 2006, 11:10 AM   #4
country flag sebbe

sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future

And I wonder if anyone have Mary vs Lindsay in RG 2005....that was such a good match. If anyone please could upload it!?
Old Nov 29th, 2006, 12:08 PM   #5
country flag ClaudiaZ-S

ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute

I remember it very well
Quel prix de mon amour! Il craint des pleurs qu'il m'oblige à répandre . Insensible au feu le plus tendre dont un coeur ait brûlé jamais , quand mes soupirs ne peuvent suspendre l'injustice de ses projets . Il fuit pour ne les pas entendre.

(July 4th, 1994 - August 5th, 2009) I love you so much... I miss you so...
Mary Pierce Brenda Schultz McCarthy Naomi Cavaday Elena Baltacha Kelly Liggan
Andy Murray Olivier Patience Alexander Slabinsky Lucky Tim
ClaudiaZ-S is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2006, 12:12 PM   #6
country flag Verdasco

I wouldn't mind that match either as well as Mary vs Justine, Amelie, ElenaD and Kim in consecutive rounds at US Open 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebbe View Post
And I wonder if anyone have Mary vs Lindsay in RG 2005....that was such a good match. If anyone please could upload it!?
Old Nov 29th, 2006, 12:18 PM   #7
country flag pierce_fanatic
Team WTAworld

pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdasco View Post
I wouldn't mind that match either as well as Mary vs Justine, Amelie, ElenaD and Kim in consecutive rounds at US Open 2005
I have all of those but i think if you look in the Video thread, you'll find most of them

------------------------------

We love you Mary !
pierce_fanatic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2006, 12:53 PM   #8
country flag Verdasco

I have trouble downloading the videos because it says that Windows Media Player cannot support it or something. I'm pretty slow when it comes to computers ...

Do you have those matches (Mary at US Open) on DVD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce_fanatic View Post
I have all of those but i think if you look in the Video thread, you'll find most of them
Old Nov 29th, 2006, 01:51 PM   #9
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have trouble downloading the videos because it says that Windows Media Player cannot support it or something. I'm pretty slow when it comes to computers ...

I have Amélie, Elena and Kim on DVDs, and will soon have Juju, Srebo and Mara in USOpen 2005, and Lindsay in RG. If you're interested, let me know!

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2006, 03:51 PM   #10
country flag pierce_fanatic
Team WTAworld

pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future

Quote:

i have them on video tape at the moment but i was actually going to put them on DVD, just haven't had the time lately.

------------------------------

We love you Mary !
pierce_fanatic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2006, 06:16 PM   #11
country flag pierce the best

pierce the best is a glorious beacon of light pierce the best is a glorious beacon of light pierce the best is a glorious beacon of light pierce the best is a glorious beacon of light pierce the best is a glorious beacon of light pierce the best is a glorious beacon of light pierce the best is a glorious beacon of light pierce the best is a glorious beacon of light pierce the best is a glorious beacon of light pierce the best is a glorious beacon of light pierce the best is a glorious beacon of light

im am interested in these matches steffi62 you have other matches
pierce the best is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2006, 07:57 AM   #12
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce the best View Post
im am interested in these matches steffi62 you have other matches

With Saby and Angel_Mary, we put all our matches together (mostly Saby actually!!) and the list is HUGE!!!! I'll update it today, and show you asap!
And on the French board, there are also others guys who have a lot, which makes more than 100 matches in total!!! We're exchanging it right now!

Here is the link to the French board for you to see the lists updated last week:
http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/...?p=62802#62802

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
Old Nov 30th, 2006, 10:29 AM   #13
country flag ashwu

ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of

wow~ pls let us know if you upload any of them!!!
i need a new hd~~
ashwu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2006, 12:01 PM   #14
country flag stefi62

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwu View Post
wow~ pls let us know if you upload any of them!!!
i need a new hd~~

Don't worry, uploading is a project, we already talked about that with Saby and Angel, but as there are more than 100 matches, it might take some time... And as I don't have a computer right now, I can't start doing it... But as soon as I can, I will.

By the way, I updated the list, but it might be easier for you to have a look directly on the French board. Same link as before, end of the page.

Old Nov 30th, 2006, 12:07 PM   #15
country flag stefi62

Quote:
If anybody has the match where Mary def Jelena Dokic 6-2 6-7 7-6 at the US Open Second Round 2003 after being down 1-5 in the third set please let me know I am really desperate!

Check on the French Board, a guy has it, I eschange it with him and upload it if you want, or copy it to dvd. You choose...