Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock to Divorce - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 27th, 2006, 11:08 PM   #1
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation
Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock to Divorce

LOS ANGELES - Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock each filed divorce papers Monday seeking to end their marriage of less than four months. Anderson's representative would not comment on the reason or any particulars of the divorce. Anderson and Rock, whose real name is Robert Ritchie, each cited "irreconcilable differences" in their divorce filings in Los Angeles County Superior Court.

"Yes, it's true," Anderson wrote in a brief statement on her Web site. "Unfortunately impossible."

A message left with Ritchie's attorney wasn't immediately returned.

The relationship between Anderson, 39, and Ritchie, 35, has been a turbulent one since they became engaged in 2002. They broke up the following year, but later reunited and held several wedding ceremonies over the summer.

They were wed in late July near St. Tropez, France, and again at a courthouse in Beverly Hills on Aug. 3. They also tied the knot in an Aug. 17 ceremony in Nashville, Tenn.

The pair filed separate divorce petitions, about an hour apart, early Monday. Anderson reported their separation date as Nov. 21; Ritchie said it was Nov. 26.

First word of the split was reported by "The Insider" syndicated news magazine.

Anderson's spokeswoman, Tracy Nguyen, confirmed earlier this month that the actress had suffered a miscarriage.

The actress has two sons, Brandon, 10, and Dylan, 8, from her marriage to rocker Tommy Lee. Ritchie, a Michigan native who owns a condo in Nashville, has a 13-year-old son, Bob Jr.

Anderson appears in "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan." She has been filming "Blonde and Blonder." Ritchie released his latest CD, "Live Trucker," in February.

http://www.comcast.net/tv/index.jsp?...vqh=itn_pamkid
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 27th, 2006, 11:10 PM   #2
country flag kiwifan

kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock to Divorce

I'm shocked!!!

about Paul Mooney's quote in that other thread.
kiwifan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2006, 11:14 PM   #3
country flag PatrickRyan
AKA Pacomexican

PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute

she's 39
that was the most shocking thing in that article
PatrickRyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2006, 11:16 PM   #4
country flag fufuqifuqishahah

fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute

i thought they already were

Grand Slam [oJankyoNutcrackeroAnaresoVeeo]
Come Baaaack [oShinoboooMarie!oThe Original Russian Bombshello]
Wake Up! [oNastyaoThe Slovak SpideroFrannyoMomooVaniaoJellyDee!o]

fufuqifuqishahah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2006, 11:48 PM   #5
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiniti2001 View Post
LOS ANGELES - Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock each filed divorce papers Monday seeking to end their marriage of less than four months. Anderson's representative would not comment on the reason or any particulars of the divorce. Anderson and Rock, whose real name is Robert Ritchie, each cited "irreconcilable differences" in their divorce filings in Los Angeles County Superior Court.

"Yes, it's true," Anderson wrote in a brief statement on her Web site. "Unfortunately impossible."

A message left with Ritchie's attorney wasn't immediately returned.

The relationship between Anderson, 39, and Ritchie, 35, has been a turbulent one since they became engaged in 2002. They broke up the following year, but later reunited and held several wedding ceremonies over the summer.

They were wed in late July near St. Tropez, France, and again at a courthouse in Beverly Hills on Aug. 3. They also tied the knot in an Aug. 17 ceremony in Nashville, Tenn.

The pair filed separate divorce petitions, about an hour apart, early Monday. Anderson reported their separation date as Nov. 21; Ritchie said it was Nov. 26.

First word of the split was reported by "The Insider" syndicated news magazine.

Anderson's spokeswoman, Tracy Nguyen, confirmed earlier this month that the actress had suffered a miscarriage.

The actress has two sons, Brandon, 10, and Dylan, 8, from her marriage to rocker Tommy Lee. Ritchie, a Michigan native who owns a condo in Nashville, has a 13-year-old son, Bob Jr.

Anderson appears in "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan." She has been filming "Blonde and Blonder." Ritchie released his latest CD, "Live Trucker," in February.

http://www.comcast.net/tv/index.jsp?...vqh=itn_pamkid
I'm happy it happened to him. I saw his ex girlfriend that he broke off with through email the day he married Pam for the second time. He really broke that girl's heart. Cause and effect is absolute.
mykarma is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2006, 11:56 PM   #6
spokenword73

spokenword73 has disabled reputation

why does PamMelLA (as Borat says) go for those abusive type men?
Old Nov 27th, 2006, 11:56 PM   #7
country flag Oneofakind0490

Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute

No clue they were married. I thought they ended it years ago.

+Serena Williams+Mary Pierce+Christina McHale+
Oneofakind0490 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2006, 12:05 AM   #8
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneofakind0490 View Post
No clue they were married. I thought they ended it years ago.
They did but remarried.
mykarma is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2006, 12:45 AM   #9
country flag lizchris

lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock to Divorce

Like who didn't see this coming?
Vania King, Sloane Stephens
Michael Joseph Jackson|1958-2009|RIP King of Music

Whitney Elizabeth Houston|1963-2012|RIP Queen of Music
lizchris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2006, 01:27 AM   #10
country flag Cam'ron Giles
Snitch

Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute

yeah...and it's gay people that is making a mockery of marriage... Where are the right wing crazies protesting celebrity marriages?

Will you be there?
Cam'ron Giles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2006, 01:30 AM   #11
country flag Brett.
Rest In Peace, Elena

Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute

I thought before i opened this thread - i thought it was about Pamela Anderson getting a divorce with her son!
Brett. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2006, 01:42 AM   #12
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock to Divorce

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotduncz_!8 View Post
I thought before i opened this thread - i thought it was about Pamela Anderson getting a divorce with her son!

CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2006, 01:53 AM   #13
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

Failed marriages, hepatitis.....that's what Pamela Anderson gets for leaving Scott Baio.
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2006, 02:22 AM   #14
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizchris View Post
Like who didn't see this coming?
Me! I didn't think they'd last this long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inger67 View Post
I don't like Venus or Urszula
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inger67 View Post
If Ula can beat you 6-1, 6-3 then you know you're a mug
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2006, 03:07 AM   #15
country flag quasar

quasar has much to be proud of quasar has much to be proud of quasar has much to be proud of quasar has much to be proud of quasar has much to be proud of quasar has much to be proud of quasar has much to be proud of quasar has much to be proud of quasar has much to be proud of quasar has much to be proud of quasar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock to Divorce
My sources inform me she's following on Andrea Jaeger's footsteps, and becoming a nun, hence the split.

Cheers,

Carlos

Bonita Elena:

Russian Aphrodite, ye of the golden smile...and tender lips
Modern day Helen of Troy: No need to launch 1,000 ships
to inspire our hearts to vibrate in unison...together as one
as you gracefully criss-cross 'round the court...to conquer # 1

Can you hear the Seraphim Chorus joyously chanting:
"Lovely Lena, the Slams are soon a-coming"
Even the Heavenly Realm has taken notice
how thy on-court passion--and off-court kindness,
rekindles hope in the sublime, my Earthly Princess;

¡Vamos Rafa! Come on Lleyton! Don't let yourselves be Fed-erized!

Fave Flicks: It's a Wonderful Life, Love Actually, Star Wars OT.
quasar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote