DZEHALEVICH, Ekaterina - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 13th, 2006, 06:24 PM   #16
country flag :inlove:
attack plz

:inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DZEHALEVICH, Ekaterina

Katya. Good win!
:inlove: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 13th, 2006, 08:42 PM   #17
country flag Seri

Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of

DZEHALEVICH/NICULESCU def. DOERNEMANN/ORLOVA 6-1, 6-3

http://elena-vesnina.ru/

Vera Zvonar'eva, Svetlana Kuznetsova Maria Kirilenko Elena Bovina Nadia Petrova Dinara Safina Anna Chakvetadze Vera Douchevina Alexandra Panova Ekaterina Bychkova Galina Voskoboeva Nina Bratchikova - BEST TENNIS GIRL
HINGIS - STAR #1; Amelie Mauresmo - nice
Seri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2006, 07:47 AM   #18
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute

Katya in the final of 75k Dubai
def. W.Bardina 63 63.
Old Dec 17th, 2006, 12:28 PM   #19
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!

Good luck Ekat
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2006, 09:47 PM   #20
country flag Seri

Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of

FINAL:

Kateryna Bondarenko d. Ekaterina Dzehalevich 6-1 6-3

http://www.gulfnews.com/sport/Tennis/10090549.html

Bondarenko triumphs at Al Habtoor

By Alaric Gomes, Staff Reporter

Dubai: Former junior Wimbledon champion Katerina Bondarenko brushed aside pretender Ekaterina Dzehalevich 6-1, 6-3 to win the 8th Al Habtoor Tennis Challenge at the Grand Habtoor Resort and Spa yesterday.
Bondarenko, who won the junior Wimbledon crown in 2004, was in a hurry from the start as she swept through the opening set 6-1 in under 20 minutes.
She stepped up her efforts in the second, and despite losing her serve once, the Ukrainian showed who was in charge as she served out for the match 6-3.
Sultan Al Habtoor, President of Al Habtoor Motors, Rahim Abu Omar, CEO of Habtoor Hospitality, and Farid Jayussi, tournament director, presented the trophies to the winners at the end.
This was the third visit for both the finalists, but it was Bondarenko who showed more purpose as she stayed focused through the final. "I just wanted to play my game and give her as little time as possible to get her rhythm," Bondarenko said.
Quick lead
"The key was to keep the games short and that pretty much worked today," she smiled.
The Ukrainian took hardly any time to power her way to a quick 4-0 lead with breaks in the second and fourth games. Dzehalevich broke her opponent to win her first point at 5-1, but Bondarenko showed no signs of relenting as she took the set 6-1.
The start of the second set was more evenly matched with Dzehalevich matching her 120th ranked rival. The Belarussian, in fact, had the upper hand in the middle of the set as she broke Bondarenko to lead for the first time at 3-2.
But the 20-year-old Ukrainian had other plans as she broke back on two successive occasions to serve out for the set and match. "Somehow my legs just gave way today," Dzehalevich lamented.
"Maybe I lost all my energy getting so far into this tournament that I did not have anything left in the tank," she shrugged.
"Reaching the final was a good achievement, but I should have matched this with a good show today."
Bondarenko was pleased with the way she has ended her season. "It is always good to take a break with a victory under the belt," she said.
"I will be in a better frame of mind when I start off the new season in Hobart and then at the Australian Open next month," Bondarenko added.
Meanwhile, Jelena Kostanic, the top seed in the singles, made up for her disappointment as she teamed up with Mervana Jugic-Salkic to defeat the Bondarenko sisters 6-3, 6-0 for the doubles crown.

Vera Zvonar'eva, Svetlana Kuznetsova Maria Kirilenko Elena Bovina Nadia Petrova Dinara Safina Anna Chakvetadze Vera Douchevina Alexandra Panova Ekaterina Bychkova Galina Voskoboeva Nina Bratchikova - BEST TENNIS GIRL
Old Dec 18th, 2006, 06:52 PM   #21
country flag Seri

Old Dec 18th, 2006, 06:52 PM   #22
country flag Seri

Old Feb 26th, 2007, 05:48 AM   #23
country flag Seri

Katia play MD Acapul'co

Old Feb 26th, 2007, 05:49 AM   #24
country flag Seri

Flavia Pennetta (ITA,5) - Lourdes Dominguez Lino (ESP)
Roberta Vinci (ITA) - Ashley Harkleroad (USA)
Iveta Benesova (CZE) - Q
Ekaterina Dzehalevich (BLR) - Severine Bremond (FRA,4)

Old Feb 15th, 2008, 07:23 AM   #25
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

During her match vs Timea in Paris last week:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo_-v1YCWp0

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2008, 03:00 PM   #26
country flag peikko

peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold

peikko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2008, 09:18 PM   #27
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

rrfnpump is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2008, 04:38 AM   #28
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

she is number 141 in this week's rankings.

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 09:47 PM   #29
country flag jelena_jankovic

jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold

In Australie she is going to play doubles with Vladka Uhlirova! A great partner!
Auckland, Sydney and Aussie Open!
jelena_jankovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 11:13 PM   #30
country flag Arina's_fan

Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future

Ekaterina in Istanbul, gallery

Anastasia Rodionova: no allies, no friends, no surrender!

Official Website - http://www.rodionova.com

Jelena Jankovic Karolina Sprem
Arina's_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote