I am JEALOUS\ENVIOUS of America, Americans, USA, The States because... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 25th, 2006, 08:53 PM   #1
country flag JUSTICE4ALL

JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of
I am JEALOUS\ENVIOUS of America, Americans, USA, The States because...

Saw this same topic on another board, and this is also in response to the "Most Hated Country" I knew who would when in a landslide, so we all know you don't really hate America, you're just Jealous, and certainly envious of America. So please why are you bitches on that American Haterade?

Last edited by JUSTICE4ALL : Nov 25th, 2006 at 09:53 PM.
JUSTICE4ALL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 25th, 2006, 09:06 PM   #2
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am JEALOUS\ENVIOUS of America, Americans, USA, The States because...

funny thing. because of the "most hated country" thread i actually wanted to start one to ask why americans often say other people are envious of america whenever people say something negative/critical about their country.
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2006, 09:09 PM   #3
country flag -Ph51-
Team WTAworld

-Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute

Old Nov 25th, 2006, 09:35 PM   #4
country flag Lord Nelson

Lord Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Lord Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Lord Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Lord Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Lord Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Lord Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Lord Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Lord Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Lord Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Lord Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Lord Nelson has a reputation beyond repute

when the poll closes overthere you will see that many if not most of the people who voted that the U.S. is the most hated nation are actually Americans.
Lord Nelson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2006, 09:45 PM   #5
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nelson View Post
when the poll closes overthere you will see that many if not most of the people who voted that the U.S. is the most hated nation are actually Americans.
1) It wasn't saying that we hate America, but acknowledging that we're the most hated. (And perhaps the most admired too. Which just means that ppl aren't neutral about us, like fucking Belgium or something).

2) Your adopted country wasn't in the poll.

YUG flag, because it never should have split up.
*JR* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2006, 09:51 PM   #6
country flag Renaissance

Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JR* View Post
1) It wasn't saying that we hate America, but acknowledging that we're the most hated. (And perhaps the most admired too. Which just means that ppl aren't neutral about us, like fucking Belgium or something).

2) Your adopted country wasn't in the poll.

1) Americans have the right to think their country is the most hated
2) I supposed "other" corresponds to France ,and we are far away behind United States
Renaissance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2006, 09:51 PM   #7
country flag gentenaire

gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSTICE4ALL View Post
So please why are also you bitches on that American Haterade?
Because we're envious of the way Americans speak English. Such beautiful prose can't be read anywhere else.
Old Nov 25th, 2006, 09:59 PM   #8
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute

... of their amazing public high schools and health care system.
Joana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2006, 09:59 PM   #9
country flag Qrystyna

Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think America is as free or democratic as it makes itself out to be. I also don't agree with some of its foreign policy, and its treatment of different racies and sexualities in some areas of the country, but I don't hate or envy it at all.

(formerly known as GrassGOAT)
Qrystyna is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2006, 10:23 PM   #10
country flag JonBcn
Tart with a Heart

JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute

I've got one:

because at KFC in the States, you get to choose which bits of chicken you want when you order. Imagine that! No scraggy bit with no meat on it and the wing attached, and no drumsticks! Now that's what I call democracy.
Old Nov 25th, 2006, 10:26 PM   #11
new-york
和平.

new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute

they have the best sunglasses/glitter/red carpets/series/inthegroove part.

and new york city.
Old Nov 25th, 2006, 10:30 PM   #12
country flag Renaissance

Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonBcn View Post
I've got one:

because at KFC in the States, you get to choose which bits of chicken you want when you order. Imagine that! No scraggy bit with no meat on it and the wing attached, and no drumsticks! Now that's what I call democracy.
Renaissance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2006, 10:36 PM   #13
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borine View Post
2) I supposed "other" corresponds to France ,and we are far away behind United States
Whatever "other" meant, Lord Nelson (from India) is a Suisse resident now. You know, that country whose numbered bank accounts have kept it safe because "nobody drops a bomb on his own money". Whose banks fought to avoid giving up Nazi looted Jewish assets for decades.

That wouldn't pay the life insurance policies of Holocaust victims because Adolf Eichmann, etc. weren't nice enough to give the survivors death certificates for their murdered relatives. And gave sanctuary to Frankfurt Felon Rainer Hofmann, including as a Deadbeat Dad.

YUG flag, because it never should have split up.
*JR* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2006, 10:48 PM   #14
country flag Cam'ron Giles
Snitch

Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute

The bottom line is it's the only country people risk life and limb to get to...and most of you Euros can say what you want...Given the chance you would love to live here...God bless the USA...Hate it or love...the States's on top...

Will you be there?
Cam'ron Giles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2006, 10:59 PM   #15
country flag Diam's

Diam's has a reputation beyond repute Diam's has a reputation beyond repute Diam's has a reputation beyond repute Diam's has a reputation beyond repute Diam's has a reputation beyond repute Diam's has a reputation beyond repute Diam's has a reputation beyond repute Diam's has a reputation beyond repute Diam's has a reputation beyond repute Diam's has a reputation beyond repute Diam's has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam'ron Giles View Post
The bottom line is it's the only country people risk life and limb to get to...
Sure ...
Diam's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote