A s i a n*G i r l s*C h e e r i n g*T h r e a d ! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 25th, 2006, 06:07 PM   #1
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute
A s i a n*G i r l s*C h e e r i n g*T h r e a d !

Good luck Jie,very likely to be seeded for GS for the first time.
Sugiyama make another quarterfinal,and so do Na!
Akiko M. you can do it!
Yung-Jan Chan I kinda still cant believe that you get the direct entry for GS this soon. Do some damage here,girl!
Tammy,just bring the best out.
Su-Wei,Chia-Jung and Chin-Wei please qualify.

GO ASIAN GIRLS !!

Yung-Jan Chan ∞ Ayumi Morita Caroline Wozniacki Su-Wei Hsieh
Jelena Jankovic Jie Zheng Tamarine Tanasugarn Jarmila Gajdosova Nadia Petrova
RND is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 28th, 2006, 01:20 AM   #2
country flag AJZ.

AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A s i a n*G i r l s*C h e e r i n g*T h r e a d !

Me likey this thread
I hope Ai and Jie do really well here - I hope Akiko and Aiko can do well too!! and all of the other girls

It'd be so nice to have a Hantuyama vs. Yheng doubles final

Ai Sugiyama. Jie Zheng. Zi Yan. Tamira Paszek.
Yaroslava Shvedova. Nuria&MariaJose. Yung-Jan Chan. Elena Vesnina. Flavia Pennetta.
AJZ. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2006, 03:27 PM   #3
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Jie was seeded at the USO
pierce0415 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2006, 02:57 PM   #4
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I thought Jie was seeded at the USO
Sorry You're right.She was the 29th seed.

Yung-Jan Chan ∞ Ayumi Morita Caroline Wozniacki Su-Wei Hsieh
Jelena Jankovic Jie Zheng Tamarine Tanasugarn Jarmila Gajdosova Nadia Petrova
RND is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 07:26 PM   #5
country flag :inlove:
attack plz

:inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute

Ai. Do your best.
:inlove: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 05:48 PM   #6
country flag AyumiMorita

AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of

do some damage Ai!!!
qualify Ayumi!
Doubles: 2007 - $50,000 Gifu (w/ Ai Sugiyama); $50,000 Fukuoka (w/ A. Yonemura)
"My dream is to become a top ten player."
AyumiMorita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 07:32 PM   #7
country flag ayusania

ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all

sania not there?

NoN tEnNis: MaD aBOUt HiLaRy DuFF

Haven’t you heard?
I'm Super girl
You don’t wanna mess with me
ayusania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 03:21 AM   #8
country flag Nicky_608

Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of

Good luck asian girls
Old Dec 23rd, 2006, 05:07 AM   #9
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute

Go!
Old Dec 27th, 2006, 03:36 AM   #10
country flag Kurama

Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all

Good Luck All
Kurama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote