Serena Williams cheer thread! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 4th, 2006, 02:45 AM   #31
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Williams cheer thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by urock34 View Post
and this year serena williams is playing
And that = Misa's losing in the first round because? She's gonna look at the draw, see Serena's playing, shit herself and lose to whoever she plays? Come off it!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 5th, 2006, 09:10 AM   #32
country flag Mr.Kardashian

Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchieGirl View Post
And that = Misa's losing in the first round because? She's gonna look at the draw, see Serena's playing, shit herself and lose to whoever she plays? Come off it!
i agree... i dont think she will panic and lose just because serena is in the draw... it should be a great tournie though if noone withdraws
Mr.Kardashian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2006, 01:44 AM   #33
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_fan311 View Post
i agree... i dont think she will panic and lose just because serena is in the draw... it should be a great tournie though if noone withdraws
So you agree with urock then? Why are you quoting me then? I was being SARCASTIC...

Old Dec 6th, 2006, 05:04 AM   #34
country flag Jaffas85

Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light

Will she be seeded at this event?

How many players in the main draw are ranked above her?

Thanks.
Jaffas85 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2006, 05:07 AM   #35
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaffas85 View Post
Will she be seeded at this event?

How many players in the main draw are ranked above her?

Thanks.
a NO!
b. she's last in on the entry list, and only didn't need a WC because she has silver exempt status, and could use that instead
c. You're welcome

Old Dec 7th, 2006, 08:56 PM   #36
country flag urock34

urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
ok if serena and misa play which could be in the first round serena will destroy her and dont think im a hater just a lover
urock34 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2006, 03:19 AM   #37
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
ok if serena and misa play which could be in the first round serena will destroy her and dont think im a hater just a lover
I wouldn't bet on that...

Old Dec 8th, 2006, 03:29 AM   #38
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wouldn't bet on that...
ooooooooooooooh, little fiery here aren't we
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2006, 03:32 AM   #39
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg017 View Post
ooooooooooooooh, little fiery here aren't we
No...not if you look at urock's posts (and not necessarily just in this thread).

Old Dec 8th, 2006, 05:19 AM   #40
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I really hope this is the beginning of a great comeback season for her, winning the title is very much in her capabilities she is head and shoulders above this field if she is anywhere near her best we will just have to wait and see. Good luck Serena.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2006, 05:22 AM   #41
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
I really hope this is the beginning of a great comeback season for her, winning the title is very much in her capabilities she is head and shoulders above this field if she is anywhere near her best we will just have to wait and see. Good luck Serena.

Old Dec 8th, 2006, 03:49 PM   #42
country flag Craigy

Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute

Lets refrain from all this bitching please. Thanks

twitter tumblr
Craigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2006, 07:22 PM   #43
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Yeah that'd be nice - as I never said anything bad about Serena.

Old Dec 8th, 2006, 09:09 PM   #44
country flag urock34

urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yeah that'd be nice - as I never said anything bad about Serena.
y dont u just get the hell out of this thread notice its serena's cheer thread not misa is the best in the world
urock34 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2006, 10:11 PM   #45
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
y dont u just get the hell out of this thread notice its serena's cheer thread not misa is the best in the world
If you would go back and read the FIRST PAGE you would see that I DID NOT bring Misa up in this thread - so why don't you shut your face and stop being rude! I posted like 2 replies to Craig, and we were both joking with each other when you decided to butt in and be rude!

Last edited by DutchieGirl : Dec 8th, 2006 at 10:33 PM.