name any famous DIVA or ACTRESS from your own country! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 23rd, 2006, 01:41 AM   #1
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute
name any famous DIVA or ACTRESS from your own country!

Please provides their pictures as well and their profile or blog
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 23rd, 2006, 02:31 AM   #2
country flag JUSTICE4ALL

JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of
Re: name any famous DIVA or ACTRESS from your own country!

The USA has more famous DIVA's Actress than the rest of the world combined, so it would be pointless to name them!
JUSTICE4ALL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2006, 02:34 AM   #3
country flag Haute

Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe for the US go with same state/city?

Madonna grew up an hour from here in Bay City, Michigan.

I'm not going to Rupologize!
Haute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2006, 02:43 AM   #4
go hingis

go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute

Isabel Lucas From Australia

Born 29 January 1985 in Melbourne Victoria, Isabel made the move from Cairns to Sydney to take up the role of Tasha Andrews in Home and Away in 2003.

As a six year old, Isabel and her family travelled from Melbourne to live in Switzerland for a year (her mother is Swiss and Isabel speaks Swiss-German). Her family returned to Melbourne for a short time and then re-located to North Queensland to live. Isabel at this time lived in a small mining town of only 1,000 people. She and her sister Nina attended the Jabiru Area School in Kakadu National Park in the Northern Territory. Her school was made up of Aboriginal and white children, she described herself as a 'wild bush child'.
Throughout her school years, Isabel had always been involved in drama and had enrolled in courses with the Victorian College of Arts and with Queensland University of Technology. But it was not until she was 'discovered' by an agent that Isabel auditioned for roles.
Isabel was found by agent Sharron Meissner when she was holidaying in Port Douglas in June 2002 and was signed up immediately. When Isabel later went to Melbourne with her family, her agent had her audition for the role of Kit Hunter in Home and Away. (This role is now played by Amy Mizzi). The producer of the show, Julie McGauran felt the role was not right for Isabel, but did not want to let her go. Julie said: "When Isabel came on screen, I thought there's no way I am letting her go. The executive producer John Holmes backed me up 100 per cent."
So the role of Tasha Andrews was especially created for Isabel!
One day when her mother was picking up Isabel and her friend from school she received a call on her mobile that Isabel had been given a role in Home and Away. Her mother had to pull over to the side of the road and then Isabel heard the news for herself. "I was so excited at the news! We had a big family dinner that night to celebrate", she says.
"Before the audition I thought I would just give it a go and give it my best shot, not ever thinking I would be successful. It has been such a great challenge for me, so I just want to stay open-minded and learn as much as I can. I think I am very lucky", she says.
Isabel's character joined the show in a mysterious way when Max (Sebastian Elmaloglou) finds her on the rocks at the beach and thinks she is a mermaid. We learn that 'Jane Doe's' real name is Tasha Andrews.
"When I moved to Sydney to take up the role, everyone was so welcoming. I really didn't know what to expect. Some of the cast showed me around Sydney, so that helped to make me feel settled in pretty quickly", Isabel says. "Sydney is a beautiful city, but extremely different from Cairns, with so many people."
When at home in Cairns, Isabel enjoys riding her horse 'Tiki' She has been a keen horse rider from the age of ten and has competed in dressage and show jumping. She just loves animals!
Isabel lists some of her favourite recording artists as being Jack Johnson, Norah Jones and Ben Harper. Her favourite actresses are Cate Blanchett and Audrey Tautou.
In April 2004 Isabel won the Most Popular New Talent category of the TV WEEK Logie Awards.
"I feel blessed, fortunate, overwhelmed and grateful to many people as I see it as a team effort", she says.
In that year Isabel also became an Ambassador for World Vision, helping to raise awareness of the plight of children in developing countries. Isabel herself is a sponsor for a 10-year-old girl from Zambia and her parents sponsor children from Africa, Latin America and Asia.
Isabel was born under the Zodiac sign of Aquarius, the Water Carrier.

go hingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2006, 03:36 AM   #5
country flag Tripp

Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute

Susana Gimenez Total diva from Argentina. She has a show on prime time TV.

Susana Giménez, byname of María Susana Giménez Aubert (born January 29, 1945 in Buenos Aires) is an Argentine actress and diva. Giménez started her career as a scantily-clad model in a soap commercial (where she sat on a rock, and uttered the word shock!) and went on to achieve fame as a vedette with the legendary Nelida Roca, also as a film actress, and TV hostess and producer.
Most of her filming career was in adult-oriented comedies, acting opposite Alberto Olmedo, Jorge Porcel, and fellow vedette Moria Casán.
In the 1970s, she dated middleweight boxing champion Carlos Monzon, in a widely publicized romance. Their liaison ended in 1978.
Giménez is the host of a highly-rated television variety show in Argentina, similar in format to those of Veronica Castro (in Mexico) and Raffaella Carrà (in Italy and Spain). Giménez entered the Guinness Book of Records because she gave away more than five million dollars in one of her shows.
In October, 2003, Giménez was involved in a much-publicized situation when singer Julio Iglesias kissed her on the mouth repeatedly during a live broadcast.
In November 30, 2005 she finished the 18th season of her show.
Tripp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2006, 03:40 AM   #6
country flag aussie12

aussie12 has a brilliant future aussie12 has a brilliant future aussie12 has a brilliant future aussie12 has a brilliant future aussie12 has a brilliant future aussie12 has a brilliant future aussie12 has a brilliant future aussie12 has a brilliant future aussie12 has a brilliant future aussie12 has a brilliant future aussie12 has a brilliant future

isabel looks shocking in that first pic. way too much make up
aussie12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2006, 03:49 AM   #7
go hingis

go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie12 View Post
isabel looks shocking in that first pic. way too much make up

I agree, She's so beautiful she really doesn't need any make up.
Old Nov 23rd, 2006, 04:00 AM   #8
country flag aussie12

aussie12 has a brilliant future aussie12 has a brilliant future aussie12 has a brilliant future aussie12 has a brilliant future aussie12 has a brilliant future aussie12 has a brilliant future aussie12 has a brilliant future aussie12 has a brilliant future aussie12 has a brilliant future aussie12 has a brilliant future aussie12 has a brilliant future

yeh shes one of the few that look better without make up, do u like jodi gordon (martha) and the girl that plays belle in home and away, they are also very attractive.
aussie12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2006, 04:04 AM   #9
country flag WonderfulLee

WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future

Dian Sastrowardoyo

Old Nov 23rd, 2006, 06:12 AM   #10
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute

Alla Pugachyova (Russia)
Old Nov 23rd, 2006, 06:44 AM   #11
go hingis

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie12 View Post
yeh shes one of the few that look better without make up, do u like jodi gordon (martha) and the girl that plays belle in home and away, they are also very attractive.
I really like Belle's Impulse commercial.
Old Nov 23rd, 2006, 06:59 AM   #12
country flag ^bibi^
Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley again.

^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute

anyone from belgium ?

Current tournaments
Find the latest tournaments here

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha 1983-2014 †
^bibi^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2006, 07:05 AM   #13
country flag Haute

Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^bibi^ View Post
anyone from belgium ?
I've heard that Audrey Hepburn was born in Brussels.

I'm not going to Rupologize!
Haute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2006, 01:42 PM   #14
country flag Bolero

Bolero is a splendid one to behold Bolero is a splendid one to behold Bolero is a splendid one to behold Bolero is a splendid one to behold Bolero is a splendid one to behold Bolero is a splendid one to behold Bolero is a splendid one to behold Bolero is a splendid one to behold Bolero is a splendid one to behold Bolero is a splendid one to behold Bolero is a splendid one to behold

No diva, but a famous actress from the Netherlands: Famke Janssen.

Bolero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2006, 01:55 PM   #15
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

Jessica Mauboy - Australia