Is Boogie fit again yet? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 16th, 2002, 10:09 PM   #1
tim4

tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of
Is Boogie fit again yet?

Does anyone know whether Boogie has recovered from her bout of shingles? I'm hoping she'll be ready to play quallies for Wimbledon ... and, of course, that she'll qualify!! Good luck, Boogie!!
tim4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 17th, 2002, 04:33 PM   #2
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
I hope so too! Good luck Kristie!

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2002, 05:54 PM   #3
country flag ~*Alma*~
Team WTAworld

~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all
GO KRISTIE!!

woohoo.. what a quality post!!

The cowie is back...

Ж©Ω¥ΘΨ
~*Alma*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2002, 07:28 PM   #4
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
lmao@Almie

Aren't all your posts qualityposts

btw, stop stalking Martin! (just saw that) I'm his guardian angel and I order you to stop!

Old Jun 17th, 2002, 11:26 PM   #5
tim4

tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of
It looks like good news. She's there in the order of play for Tuesday, second match, and I just hope she can beat Rachel McQuillan. GO BOOGIE!!!!!
Old Jun 18th, 2002, 03:05 PM   #6
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

She lost it 6-4 7-6

Old Jun 18th, 2002, 10:20 PM   #7
tim4

Old Jun 19th, 2002, 02:10 PM   #8
country flag ~*Alma*~
Team WTAworld

~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all

The cowie is back...

Ж©Ω¥ΘΨ
~*Alma*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2002, 06:30 PM   #9
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
hi Tim, good news from Boogie. She was in Rosmalen today to have a little practice together with Miriam. She seemed fit again. So let's hope they can do well in the doubles.
WTA-Tennisvideos

Frau Antje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2002, 07:03 PM   #10
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

That is nice to hear

But I would think she'd better stay in England.

Old Jun 22nd, 2002, 09:52 PM   #11
tim4

Sandra, I'm glad you had a chance to see Boogie practising, but it was so sad that she lost in the first round of Wimbledon quallies. This means that at Wimbledon she'll only be playing doubles, but I hope she'll also be on hand to support Miriam in singles - as I will be myself as much as I can! But I read with interest Miriam's retirement plans - let's hope she can win enough matches at Wimbledon to get back into the top 100, which probably means reaching the 4th round. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed.........