Video Thread - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 1st, 2010, 05:13 PM   #46
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Video Thread

Yeah she definitely put on a bit of weight, but I guess we'll see if she can drop that off when she is able to play again. She just seems to put on weight so easily, which is unfortunate. I'm sure she isn't sitting at home eating burgers and fries either.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 1st, 2010, 05:32 PM   #47
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
Yeah she definitely put on a bit of weight, but I guess we'll see if she can drop that off when she is able to play again. She just seems to put on weight so easily, which is unfortunate. I'm sure she isn't sitting at home eating burgers and fries either.
well, sure, I mean, I also dont think that she´s eating burgers and stuff
But yeah, as she knows that she puts weight on easily than you even have to be more discinplined than others, I mean that is sth you can´t avoid, even when you are injured and I think that after her issues with FDM that she is not ready/able to punish herself that much at this point...but really a shame, she was in great shape at the beginning of 2010, thinnest ALG since spring 2010, a shame that she couldnt keep that weight......
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 05:37 PM   #48
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she will get back to it, I mean when I saw her in Brisbane and AO she looked really fit, so I hope she gets back to that, I think that's what was helping with the good form. I wish that stupid shit with fdm never happened he is too crazy to be a coach...

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 08:15 PM   #49
country flag zveeen

zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future

Lucie speaking german... sounds cute...
zveeen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 02:48 PM   #50
country flag So Disrespectful

So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a little disappointed that she appears to have lost some fitness because I'm sure there were a few exercises she could have done without bearing weight on her foot, such as swimming, rowing, cycling and boxing. I suppose she'll get into better shape pretty quickly though.

Casey Dellacqua, Jelena Jankovic, Anna-Lena Groenefeld,
Jelena Dokic, Mirjana Lucic, Paula Ormaechea, Sloane Stephens
Jarmila Gajdosova, Melanie Oudin, Kaia Kanepi, Alison Riske
So Disrespectful is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 03:42 PM   #51
country flag Jogi

Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute

she defenitely put on some weight again, not sure if she'll lose this during the summer, she didn't lose any weight during the other seasons, just in the off season, so I'm not too optimistic
too bad, because she looked so good at the beginning of the season, and once she started to turn the season around after fed-cup she gets injured, bad luck

still weird to think she once looked like that

what exactly did FdM do to have her keeping that weight? There must have been sth besides training hard... so once she's not training like crazy she's gaining 5+kg? If that's the case what is she looking like after her career?
Jogi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 04:03 PM   #52
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Here is a picture from the Fed Cup in February this year as a contrast

Last edited by mk27 : Jul 2nd, 2010 at 04:27 PM.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 04:04 PM   #53
country flag Davodus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowdive! View Post
I'm a little disappointed that she appears to have lost some fitness because I'm sure there were a few exercises she could have done without bearing weight on her foot, such as swimming, rowing, cycling and boxing. I suppose she'll get into better shape pretty quickly though.
she did all that, she said it on twitter and I saw some photos of her on a spin bike, so I dunno how she put on a bit of weight again...she just musn't have a great metabolism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jogi View Post
what exactly did FdM do to have her keeping that weight? There must have been sth besides training hard... so once she's not training like crazy she's gaining 5+kg? If that's the case what is she looking like after her career?
I think he made her take like diet pills and train with stuff tied on her feet and things like that, someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think that's what happened...

Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 04:08 PM   #54
country flag Jogi

Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute

that would at least explain the immediate weight-gain after the break-up, but not the weight gain now during the injury, she looks a lot like 2007 again
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 04:24 PM   #55
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

those pictures are so painful to see...
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 04:31 PM   #56
country flag Davodus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jogi View Post
that would at least explain the immediate weight-gain after the break-up, but not the weight gain now during the injury, she looks a lot like 2007 again
not quite that bad

Old Jul 7th, 2010, 05:24 AM   #57
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

WTA Bastad 2010

WS - R1

Anna-Lena Goenefeld - Sofia Arvidsson ( from 3rd game )

All here: http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3049822
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2010, 03:32 PM   #58
country flag Jogi

this was posted on GM, it's the players party from Dubai this year, you get to see AL a couple of times, she looked quite fine for her standart, but it was before her injury^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5Qrw6yZhwc
Old Jul 24th, 2010, 11:28 AM   #59
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles Grönefeld/Görges - Hofmanova/Hrdinova 2nd round Bad Gastein 2010

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7DABL2HD
Old Nov 15th, 2010, 02:43 PM   #60
country flag mk27

A short video about Ismaning with ALG

http://www.muenchen-tv.de/sport/Sieg...ppel-6608.html