Sania's 20th B'day party pics - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 16th, 2006, 10:00 PM   #1
country flag saniamania

saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light
Sania's 20th B'day party pics

She looks stunning in a Sari.

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/8...zabday1dz5.png
saniamania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 16th, 2006, 10:04 PM   #2
country flag saniamania

saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sania's 20th B'day party pics

Another One

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8660/day2su1.png
Old Nov 16th, 2006, 10:06 PM   #3
country flag saniamania

Another One

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8660/day2su1.png
Old Nov 16th, 2006, 10:11 PM   #4
country flag saniamania

One more, with Sunil Gavaskar, aruguably India's greatest cricketer ever.
Man, she looks great in the sari . Her smile is really cute

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/162/day3uq9.png
Old Nov 16th, 2006, 10:20 PM   #5
country flag saniamania

My last one for today. This party was held in New Delhi, and given by Deutsch Bank India.
Hope other Mirza fans in this forum enjoyed the pics.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/8650/day4go7.png
Old Nov 16th, 2006, 10:20 PM   #6
country flag saniamania

My last one for today. This party was held in New Delhi, and given by Deutsch Bank India.
Hope other Mirza fans in this forum enjoyed the pics.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/8650/day4go7.png
Old Nov 16th, 2006, 10:24 PM   #7
country flag saniamania

Sorry for the two reposts everybody, particularly moderators.
Old Nov 16th, 2006, 11:30 PM   #8
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute

yeah awesome pics..Not a teen anymore sania!!

Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Myskina Safarova

When I have my goals set, I always attain them- Justine
Mightymirza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2006, 09:48 AM   #9
country flag lilimi

lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute

great pics!!!!!thanks!
Old Nov 17th, 2006, 08:00 PM   #10
country flag saniamania

Thanks mightymirza and lilimi for replying. Cheers
Old Nov 18th, 2006, 11:13 PM   #11
country flag georgekuo1017

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of

amazing pics!

M.Kirilenko / A.Ivanovic / C.Wozniacki / A.Pavlyuchenkova
T.Paszek / M.Domachowska / D.Cibulkova / Agnes Szavay
georgekuo1017 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2006, 12:23 AM   #12
country flag saniamania

thanks georgekuo1017
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 10:23 PM   #13
country flag saniamania

two more of her b'day pics. these are from her b'day party on hyderabad, on the very next day after the Deutsch bank party

http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/8830/72580318uk9.jpg
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 10:24 PM   #14
country flag saniamania

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/3514/72580332da8.jpg
Old Dec 25th, 2006, 05:42 AM   #15
country flag SaniaMirzaRulez

SaniaMirzaRulez is a name known to all SaniaMirzaRulez is a name known to all SaniaMirzaRulez is a name known to all SaniaMirzaRulez is a name known to all SaniaMirzaRulez is a name known to all SaniaMirzaRulez is a name known to all SaniaMirzaRulez is a name known to all SaniaMirzaRulez is a name known to all SaniaMirzaRulez is a name known to all SaniaMirzaRulez is a name known to all SaniaMirzaRulez is a name known to all

nice pics