Nastyas New Years Resolution should be: - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 12th, 2006, 01:01 PM   #1
country flag MyskinaManiac

MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future
Nastyas New Years Resolution should be:

I think she should spend more time having a personal life... disregarding fed cup, limiting media appearences, guard against injury, compete in five more tournaments and compete a little more in doubles (she can play doubles)!

Any other thoughts?
MyskinaManiac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 12th, 2006, 02:51 PM   #2
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nastyas New Years Resolution should be:

Well if she is committed to playing next year then her resolution should be to try and improve her serve which is the worst in the top 30.
Riding the 3AM Rollercoaster
selyoink is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2006, 05:15 PM   #3

MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future

Even worse than Elena D's? And Schiavone's can get wobbly too.

First serve is ok when it's in... but her technique smells.

Serve should be on her to do list!
Old Nov 12th, 2006, 05:19 PM   #4
country flag RR-87

RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute

She should forget about last two season and play her best tennis again.

First of all she should gain confidence at the start of the season

Her serve and shots are OK but when she is not sure in her powers, she plays too bad

Madison Keys <> Petra Kvitova <> Sloane Stephens

Maria Sharapova <> Donna Vekic <> Laura Robson <> Simona Halep
RR-87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2006, 10:52 PM   #5
country flag Maxmiffed

Maxmiffed is a splendid one to behold Maxmiffed is a splendid one to behold Maxmiffed is a splendid one to behold Maxmiffed is a splendid one to behold Maxmiffed is a splendid one to behold Maxmiffed is a splendid one to behold Maxmiffed is a splendid one to behold Maxmiffed is a splendid one to behold Maxmiffed is a splendid one to behold Maxmiffed is a splendid one to behold Maxmiffed is a splendid one to behold

Anastasia's New Years Resoulution should be:

I hope from my heart that she keeps Jens Gerlach as her coach. Anastasia never finds a better coach. They know each other so very well. They are the perfect couple to get Anastasia to be a winner again. I also hope that Anastasia recovers soon from her injuries (food and elbow), that she is motivated and she will have her self-confidence back and her believe in her tennis play back. I cannot imagine a 2007-tour without Anastasia. Perhaps it will be good for her to play Sydney before Australian Open. Because Anastasia then would get some matches, before Australian Open. I hope Anastasia will show up in Melbourne just as happy as she did last year. I remember Babara Schett’s interview on Eurosport with a happy and relaxed Anastasia.

To MyskinaManiac: Still sorry for my broken English!

from
Cecilia

Golovin - Dani - Sofia - Gajdosova - Myskina - Vaidisova
Maxmiffed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2006, 03:51 AM   #6
country flag angiee3

angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future

Her serve.. oh my.. that's one of the biggest problems... (i saw it live and up close ).. it's terrible.... it's even worst than the qualifier that played against kuznetsova (the first round of the us open)....
also.. she should start believing in herself again.... and hopefully be as hungry for victory as i think she was during 2003 and 2004.

Svetlana Kuznetsova

you came when i lay aching for your touch and you cooled my burning heart.

"My misfortune is that my heart cannot be happy, even for an hour, without love."

SAVE WATER! DRINK CORONA!
angiee3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2006, 05:02 AM   #7
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyskinaManiac View Post
Even worse than Elena D's? And Schiavone's can get wobbly too.

First serve is ok when it's in... but her technique smells.

Serve should be on her to do list!
Lena's is worse only when she is hitting a ton of double faults. Otherwise her serve is far superior to Nastya's lame duck serve.
selyoink is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2006, 08:17 AM   #8
country flag Maxmiffed

Maxmiffed is a splendid one to behold Maxmiffed is a splendid one to behold Maxmiffed is a splendid one to behold Maxmiffed is a splendid one to behold Maxmiffed is a splendid one to behold Maxmiffed is a splendid one to behold Maxmiffed is a splendid one to behold Maxmiffed is a splendid one to behold Maxmiffed is a splendid one to behold Maxmiffed is a splendid one to behold Maxmiffed is a splendid one to behold

I forgot these ones: Leave Monkey-face-Melzer, and get a HOT boyfriend as soon as possible! You would like a HOT GUY, Anastasia! I know from my experience: Nothing is better in the World than a real HOT BOY to kiss!

from
Cecilia

Last edited by Maxmiffed : Nov 13th, 2006 at 08:29 AM.
Old Nov 13th, 2006, 01:50 PM   #9

Ok...
Old Nov 13th, 2006, 05:26 PM   #10
country flag Maxmiffed

Thx my dear

from
Cecilia

Old Nov 14th, 2006, 12:42 AM   #11
country flag Number19

Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxmiffed View Post

I forgot these ones: Leave Monkey-face-Melzer, and get a HOT boyfriend as soon as possible! You would like a HOT GUY, Anastasia! I know from my experience: Nothing is better in the World than a real HOT BOY to kiss!
I agree.

Anastasia I'm here for you baby.

Come and get it.

Number19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2006, 02:34 AM   #12
country flag ctan88

ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of

First of all i only hope that she plays the 2007 season ... she should play a warm up in my opinion, Hobart or something to get a few matches under her belt before the AUS OPEN. She just needs matches to get her confidence and rhythm back, and really im sure that if she gets a top 5 win her game will be back and she'll sky rocket!

MYSKINA ... THE TENNIS WORLD NEEDS YOU - PLEASE JUST COME BACK ALREADY!!! THE WTA NEEDS SOME QUALITY ENTERTAINMENT HAHA

BEST OF LUCK ALSO TO CHAKVETADZE ... THE FUTURE OF WOMENS TENNIS
ctan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2006, 12:28 PM   #13

It's been stated that she intends on playing in Aukland
Old Nov 18th, 2006, 12:45 PM   #14
country flag sailorbadass91

sailorbadass91 is just really nice sailorbadass91 is just really nice sailorbadass91 is just really nice sailorbadass91 is just really nice sailorbadass91 is just really nice sailorbadass91 is just really nice sailorbadass91 is just really nice sailorbadass91 is just really nice sailorbadass91 is just really nice sailorbadass91 is just really nice sailorbadass91 is just really nice

I think that Nastya needs to fix everything that's going on in her personal life, and once everything's set up, she should play one match at a time and just play like she has nothing to lose...
Old Nov 27th, 2006, 03:12 PM   #15
country flag I<3Myskina

I<3Myskina is a name known to all I<3Myskina is a name known to all I<3Myskina is a name known to all I<3Myskina is a name known to all I<3Myskina is a name known to all I<3Myskina is a name known to all I<3Myskina is a name known to all I<3Myskina is a name known to all I<3Myskina is a name known to all I<3Myskina is a name known to all I<3Myskina is a name known to all

I think she needs to focus on her tennis way more than her personal life, that if she want to be serious about her tennis. At the moment, she all over the place with what she wants. If she wants to continue tennis, she needs to be practising alot, playing those matches, getting those results.
But if she's going to let stuff like boyfriends affect her tennis, then she's better off not playing. I want Nastya to play every year, every month, and i'm a huge fan of hers. But she needs to knwo what she wants, and to me, it should be her tennis. She can enjoy having a baby, getting married whe nshe's 30+. her carrer is tennis. nothing else.
I<3Myskina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote