I go back to work Monday!!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 11th, 2006, 05:41 PM   #1
country flag Bacardi

Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking I go back to work Monday!!!!

Good News, Finally I go back to work at a legit 9-5:30 job on Monday. It's for a company I used to work for, but I was so bad off on drugs that I didn't know what I was doing and walked away from a great job. The owner called me and sent me an email today, and offered me my job back. So I'll be going back to being about 30 minutes from my girlfriend. Of course I might see her a little less, but still you know I'm happy! It's a good time of the year to be going back to work, because I was worried about Christmas and all. Now I'm ready to go!
Advertisement

Old Nov 11th, 2006, 06:39 PM   #2
country flag Sally Struthers

Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I go back to work Monday!!!!

nice to see you're getting your life back together hon!
Sally Struthers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2006, 06:57 PM   #3
country flag Bacardi

Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Sally, how have you been? Any top secret things you're working on for the holiday season?

I'm doing better, I go to NA twice a week and I have my own at home business as well which I might cancel once I start work on Monday. I don't know I think Ameriplan is a rip off and I don't like ripping people off.
Old Nov 11th, 2006, 07:05 PM   #4

Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute

I've been good. I went to tour Napa Valley a couple of weeks ago. Nothing planned for the holidays. Probably same old thing. What's this Ameriplan thing?
Old Nov 11th, 2006, 08:00 PM   #5
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute

happy for u

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Pasta-Na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2006, 08:19 PM   #6
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute

That's great news, good luck

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2006, 08:32 PM   #7
country flag Bacardi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Struthers View Post
I've been good. I went to tour Napa Valley a couple of weeks ago. Nothing planned for the holidays. Probably same old thing. What's this Ameriplan thing?
It's something you pay $50 to start up, and can't get a refund on when you want out because they lie to you. It's a solid rip off you sell discount cards to people that supposedly certain doctors, dentists, and pharmacies take. It's a bunch of shit, usual stuff they have complaints against them with the BBB. And I'm pushing my credit card company to get my $50 back, since I never earned a dime with it.

Napa Valley, I hope you got to sample some nice wines. I miss going to places like that, my girlfriend and I have considered moving to California. I don't know if we will or not, we need to sit down and decide where we want to go. No special plans for the holidays? You should go skiing or something. I'd like to go snowboarding for my birthday. Going to use any of those As seen on TV gadgets to fix a turkey this Thanksgiving or are you going to let someone come in and cook for you?
Old Nov 11th, 2006, 08:33 PM   #8
country flag Bacardi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hk_andy View Post
happy for u
Thanks I needed a job with it being close to Christmas and all. Plus I want to get me and my gf away from here in a few more months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Хؤ View Post
That's great news, good luck
Best part is no stress about starting there, because I already worked with all the people there before.
Old Nov 11th, 2006, 11:04 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacardi View Post
It's something you pay $50 to start up, and can't get a refund on when you want out because they lie to you. It's a solid rip off you sell discount cards to people that supposedly certain doctors, dentists, and pharmacies take. It's a bunch of shit, usual stuff they have complaints against them with the BBB. And I'm pushing my credit card company to get my $50 back, since I never earned a dime with it.

Napa Valley, I hope you got to sample some nice wines. I miss going to places like that, my girlfriend and I have considered moving to California. I don't know if we will or not, we need to sit down and decide where we want to go. No special plans for the holidays? You should go skiing or something. I'd like to go snowboarding for my birthday. Going to use any of those As seen on TV gadgets to fix a turkey this Thanksgiving or are you going to let someone come in and cook for you?
oh my... well anything where you have to send in money like that is totally a scam. That's where the income is... not in your selling the crappy cards

Sally's mother will probably be cooking which means turkey as parched as the floor of Death Valley

Does one of your cards work at a dentist because lord knows I might need one after trying to down that bird.
Old Nov 12th, 2006, 01:52 AM   #10
country flag Bacardi

Quote:
oh my... well anything where you have to send in money like that is totally a scam. That's where the income is... not in your selling the crappy cards

Sally's mother will probably be cooking which means turkey as parched as the floor of Death Valley

Does one of your cards work at a dentist because lord knows I might need one after trying to down that bird.
Yeah, actually those cards do work at Dentists, well the ones that accept Ameriplan discount cards. IN most of TX you can save like up to 80%. But shit on my pills it saves me 40 CENTS a refill.

If I were you, I'd be ordering some food and hiding it in the fridge somewhere Sally. That way, while everyone else trys to eat your mothers bird, you have something worthwhile hiding out waiting for you. I always like moist turkey baked in the oven, now my girlfriend if I'm with her will fry our turkey. Yep, like every other hick she learned how to cook countryFRIED. I just pour some BBQ sauce on it and eat that, rolls, cranberry relish and german potato salad.

I shouldn't talk of food, I've been throwing up tonite with a stomach virus. And then I dunno what's wrong. I had to shell out $100 for a new cell phone yesterday, because I was cracking and I had to call and Argue Alltel half the day because my former employer stuck a year contract on me when there shouldn't have been one cuz I owned my own phone and I worked for Alltel. That's not who I'm going back to work for thou. But Alltel is investigating these asses, and going to make them pay like over $600 back in commissions for cheating them out of it and changing my contract. I like how i Had my oringial copy all along saying I had NO CONTRACT that was signed, then like 5 days later that asshole that worked with me went in and changed it to 1 year contract. I got the better end of it, I took my business to WALMART and paid $100 and signed a 2 year contract to upgrade to the Motorazr!
Old Nov 12th, 2006, 02:01 AM   #11

are you talking about deep fried turkey? My uncle had that bright idea a couple of years ago and started a grease fire that ignited most of the yard.
Old Nov 12th, 2006, 02:25 AM   #12
Dawn Marie

Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute

Bacardi, congrats on your road to recovery!
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. "Cree Native American Prophecy"
Dawn Marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2006, 03:14 AM   #13
country flag Bacardi

Quote:
are you talking about deep fried turkey? My uncle had that bright idea a couple of years ago and started a grease fire that ignited most of the yard.
Yep, that's what my girlfriend likes to do with the turkey's. I watched a show the other night where the man set his entire house on fire deep frying one outside on a wooden porch deck.

I'm a bit sad, the object of my lustful straight desires Pavel Kubina Just welcomed a baby girl (even thou papers are calling it a boy it's a girl, I know, he's been telling people himself he was having a girl) with his fiance Andrea back in the Czech Republic. There goes my hopes for a straight relationship and making a team full of lil hockey players.
Old Nov 12th, 2006, 03:15 AM   #14
country flag Bacardi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Marie View Post
Bacardi, congrats on your road to recovery!
Thank you!
I'm telling you the world is going right again, the Dems get vote in and I find a job that easily. Already our job market is improving. IS anyone else noticing the sudden slight rise in gas prices since the election is over? I suspect it's the GOP's last chance to get big oil some money before they are thrown out on their asses.
Old Nov 12th, 2006, 03:59 AM   #15
country flag M2k
Poetic at Heart

M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute

...that is great Bacardi...I was not even aware of this thread...all my best wishes in this new stage in your life
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you."
- K. Blackburn
M2k is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote